- Not on GamStop
- No UKGC oversight
- Honest reviews
Top-Rated Slot Sites Not on GamStop for UK Players
Slots are the most popular games in both online and brick-and-mortar casinos because they are so fun and easy to play. Slot games also give gamblers on a hot steak the opportunity to win large sums of money. Online slots players today do far more than press a button and hope to win because the latest games have characters and stories, which makes winning more fun than ever. The challenge is finding a slot site not on GamStop that has a good variety of games and treats its customers well. Here are some of the best non-GamStop slot sites out there along with details about the welcome packages they offer.
List of Free Non-GamStop Slots to Play for Fun
There are dozens of slot sites not on GamStop for British bettors to choose from, and new slots-focused casinos open all the time. When a new gambling establishment enters the market, they usually try to attract customers with introductory offers that include hundreds of free spins and generous welcome bonuses. This means slot sites that offer the best deal one month may be uncompetitive the next, and it also means that punters should always be on the lookout for great deals.
At Casino Wise, we keep close track of the changing online slots landscape to make sure that our visitors always know where the best offers can be found. Here is a list of the non-GamStop slots we are currently keeping an eye on:
Our Extra Criteria for Picking the Best Non-GamStop Slot Sites
All online slots games work in basically the same way, but some are far better than others. Two games could offer the same chances of winning, but one of them could be far more enjoyable to play because of better graphics and a more immersive theme.
The slot sites not covered by GamStop that offer slot games also have their pros and cons, and easy registration and friendly customer service is just as important as the play on offer for many punters. Here are some of the factors we consider when we decide whether or not to recommend online slots not registered with GamStop:
- Variety: Choice is king when it comes to online slots not blocked by GamStop, and we give higher rankings to slot sites that give their players plenty of options. Whether you want to see a story unfold as you spin the reels or focus on the action and play for high stakes, the chances are good that you will find what you seek at the slots casinos we rate highly.
- Demo mode: Many independent online casinos encourage their visitors to test the waters by offering a demo mode that allows them to play without spending any money. We believe that companies only offer free demonstrations when they are proud of their products, so we give higher marks to slot sites that offer players a demo mode.
- Friendly to high rollers: Online slots do not tend to attract high rollers, but progressive games can pay out handsomely. If heart-pounding action is what you are looking for, our reviews will help you find it.
- Welcome packages: Non-GamStop slot sites offer welcome packages that include deposit bonuses of up to 650% or £4,000 in addition to free spins and cash back. We rank these offers so you can find the best deals quickly.
- Overall experience: How easy do online slot sites make it to register and deposit money? How is their customer service? These are just a couple of the questions we ask when we rate the overall experience an international gambling establishment provides.
Of course, there are many other things we take into account before rating a slot site. We check to see what kind of self-exclusion tools they offer to problem gamblers, and we make sure that their licences are in order. If our review team gives an online slot site the thumbs up, you can rest assured that it’s a great place to have some fun and place a few bets.
Pros & Cons of Playing UK Slots Not on GamStop
Offshore casinos allow British gamblers who have registered with GamStop to play slots, table games and bet on sporting events, but they have a few disadvantages compared to British gambling establishments. Here are some of the pros and cons you should know about before playing slots games or placing a bet at a slot site not on GamStop.
- Blocked players accepted. Offering action to blocked players is a seaward slot site’s biggest drawing card, but this could be a problem for gamblers who find it hard to call it a night. Gambling establishments licenced in places in Curacao and Gibraltar can offer access because they do not have to follow British regulations, but that does not mean you are breaking the law when you visit them. Not having as many rules to deal with also makes registering a lot simpler at slot sites not on GamStop, and the competitive nature of the business means that there are always plenty of attractive deals to choose from.
- Selection and regular releases. Online gamblers are not as loyal as bettors who frequent brick-and-mortar casinos, so the independent operations provide their visitors with a dizzying array of slot games. They also update their offerings regularly to make sure that they always have the hottest games. In addition to a wide variety of slot games, most of the online slot sites reviewed by Casino Wise offer players non-GamStop sports betting, table games and bingo.
- Widespread appeal. Non-UK-regulated casinos attract visitors from around the world and are growing more popular every day. This corner of the gambling market is experiencing such spectacular growth because the action on offer is exciting and safe, which means that you can bet with confidence. You may think the slot sites we rank cater to a small niche market made up of British gamblers looking for a way to get around GamStop bans, but they are so much more than that.
- Fewer self-exclusion options. People who have run into financial problems because of slot games should think very carefully before visiting a slot site not on GamStop because there will be very little to prevent them from playing and possibly making their situations worse. There are mobile apps that can prevent slots site access, but they are not as robust as the GamStop Self-Exclusion Scheme.
- Shady “characters”. Any business that helps people to skirt government regulations is likely to attract more than its fair share of questionable characters. There have been more than a few shady online slot sites that offered players a seemingly unbeatable deal and then ripped them off with fake games, which is why reading reviews before placing a bet is always a good idea.
- Lax KYC and AML procedures. Slot sites regulated by the British government are required to have strict know-your-customer and anti-money laundering procedures in place, but registering at a gambling establishment without verification is usually far less complicated. This is great for players who aren’t breaking any laws and just want to have some fun, but it also makes life easier for those with more sinister motives.
Quick Facts about Online Slots Not Covered by GamStop
Most of us played slots for the first time in a pub or café that only had one machine, but the online gaming experience is very different. Non-GamStop slot sites attract and hold onto customers with a steady stream of fun and immersive slot games made by some of the brightest minds in the tech sector, which is great news for blocked gamblers.
Most popular online slots not with GamStop
Slots sites not on GamStop know that blocked players have a lot of choices, so they keep their customers interested with a steady stream of new and interesting slot games. Some of the hottest slot games fade over time as player enthusiasm wanes, but others remain popular and become classics. Here are some of the most popular slots not on GameStop blocked players can enjoy:
- Book of Dead
- Book of Ra
- Gonzo’s Quest
- Mega Moolah
- Book of Sun
- Rainbow Riches
- Fluffy Favourites
- Grand Casanova
Most popular gaming providers
Software companies are attracted to online slots games because they are relatively simple to make and can generate a lot of revenue. The software makers that supply non-GamStop casinos with slots games have very distinctive styles, and it is not uncommon for an online player to find out that all of their favourite games were made by the same developer. Here is a list of some of the best online slots gaming providers:
- Betsoft Gaming
- Play’n GO
- Evolution Gaming
Side games you can play besides slots without GamStop
Side games have become popular because they give players more betting options. When Casino Wise reviews non-GamStop slots, we always take a close look at the side games available to see what they add to the gameplay experience. Here are some of the side games you may find at a slot site not on GamStop:
Paying for Bets on Slot Sites Not Registered with GamStop
Most players looking to play slots games during a GamStop self-exclusion period register and make a deposit quickly and easily in a few minutes by entering some basic information and using a credit card or debit card connected to a UK bank account. There are other options available, but some of the most popular payment methods cannot be used. Here are the ways you can pay for your bets at a non-GamStop slot site.
Credit and debit cards
Credit cards and debit cards bearing either a Visa or MasterCard logo are the most popular form of payment in slot sites not registered with GamStop, and prepaid cards offer the same ease and convenience with added anonymity.
Cryptocurrencies like Bitcoin are used by casino gamblers who would prefer to remain anonymous. Cryptocurrencies can seem baffling at first, but online exchanges like Binance and Coinbase have websites that make getting started with Bitcoin pretty simple.
You will not be able to use PayPal to make a deposit at a non-GamStop slot site because the company behind the payment processor does not allow gambling transactions that bypass government regulations. But at times new PayPal slots sites not on GamStop pop up in the non-British market, but don’t last long.
Types of Online Slots Not on GamStop
Foreign slots websites offer their players a dizzying array of slot games, but choosing between them does not have to be a process of trial and error. Here are the different types of online slots you can expect to find at non-GamStop slot sites:
- 3-Reel slots: These games evoke memories of fruit machines and are really easy to play. Only having three reels makes matching symbols and reading paylines really simple, and learning the rules only takes a few seconds.
- 5-Reel slots: Two more reels adds a little complexity, but it also means that there are more symbols, combinations and paylines. Learning to play these games can take a little longer, but the payoff could be worth it.
- Free spins slots: Some slot games keep players coming back by giving them free spins every now and then. Players get a free spin after playing a set number of games or spinning a certain combination of symbols. Free spins can be a nice surprise, and our reviews tell you which games give them.
- Progressive slots: The jackpots that can be won playing progressive slots games can be huge. The jackpot accumulates as players spin the reels, and then somebody wins and the cycle of excitement begins again.
- Video slots: The graphics on the latest online slots games are state-of-the-art, and they make gameplay more engaging and entertaining with better animations, near-photo realism and exciting themes. These games may have the same rules, but playing them is a lot more fun.
- 3D slots: These are slots that take things to an even higher level with stunning 3D gameplay, and no special glasses are needed to see symbols and reels appear to float above the screen.
Pre-game Guide: How Slot Machines Work
There was a time when slot machines were mechanical devices, but every online and brick-and-mortar casino now uses digital slots with random number generators. These devices ensure a fair outcome because random numbers are generated based on a mathematical algorithm and not the player’s wins and losses, which means all online slots are basically the same beneath the screen. To get an edge, players must be able to recognize game elements that influence the return-to-player rate. Here are some of the things you should look out for:
- Reels: Reels no longer actually spin, but they do influence the RTP rate. Having more reels gives you more combinations, and more combinations means bigger odds and higher payouts.
- Symbols: Adding symbols makes getting a winning line more difficult, and some games throw in empty symbols to further complicate matters. Bonus symbols even things up a little because they sometimes reward players even if they don’t win.
- Paylines: When a row of symbols match up, the player has a payline and wins. Early slot machines had a single payline, but online slots games can have as many as 50 that can be diagonal and vertical as well as horizontal.
- Bet amount: Most online slots games place limits on the minimum and maximum bet, and you may have other restrictions to contend with if you use a deposit bonus to cover your wager.
- Spin button: Pulling the lever on a one-arm bandit used to give slots players a rush, but online gamblers must have to make do with clicking a spin button. One thing modern players do have is a mode that will spin the reels automatically for as long as they want.
Ready to Spin the Reels without GamStop?
Casino Wise should be your go to resource for information about gambling establishments that offer offshore wagering options. Our experts check licenses, verify information and rate the entire gaming experience from registering and making a deposit to claiming a jackpot, and we keep track of all of the latest offers so you will always know about the best deals. If you are looking for a slot site not in the GamStop database that will value your business and treat you well, you have come to the right place.
Is playing non-GamStop online slots safe?
Playing online slot games not on GamStop is extremely safe, but unscrupulous websites do appear from time to time. You can avoid them by reading reviews on Casino Wise and avoiding slot sites with few payment options and a meagre selection of games.
Will I be breaking the law?
You cannot be arrested or fined for placing bets in a slot site not on GamStop even if you have registered with GamStop because you did not break any laws. The GamStop scheme is designed to help individuals who are struggling with addiction, but circumventing a self-exclusion is not a crime.
Can I play non-GamStop slots in the UK?
All online and brick-and-mortar casinos in the UK must abide by the GamStop rules and deny service to any player who has registered with the scheme. This means that you will not be able to play slots games in a British slot site until your self-exclusion ends.
Are the games ever rigged?
Online slots games are checked by independent third parties to make sure that they are not rigged. They verify fair play by making sure that random number generators have not been tampered with and are working properly.
Which slot site is the best?
This all depends on what you are looking for. The slot site with the best website and customer service may not have the most exciting games, and the slot site with the most exciting games may not have the best payouts. Casino Wise reviews will give you all of the information you need to make a wise choice.