Right off the bat, we think players will understand what they can expect at Winstler Casino. After all, it’s right in the name: It’s the place where casino hustlers can win big! It looks like that promise isn’t just full of air either; you have the opportunity to get nearly 10,000 EUR in deposit bonuses, which is unheard of for most online casino sites.
As an added bonus, Winstler is one of the online casinos not burdened by GamStop, which means you’ll never have to worry that you won’t be allowed to play. Self-excluded players can successfully create an account at Winstler Casino and play for real money like anyone else.
To find out what else you can expect from Winstler, continue reading our full review!
Winstler Casino Overview
|💵 Min. Deposit||€25|
|🎰 Casino Deposit Bonus||€9500 in deposit bonuses|
|⚽️ Sports Deposit Bonus||Unavailable|
|💰 No Deposit Bonus||Unavailable|
|🔄 Max. Wagering Bonus||45x|
|💳 Payment Methods||Visa, Mastercard, Crypto|
|🎲 Number of Games||3,000+|
|⚖️️ GamStop Self-Exclusion||Unburdened by GamStop|
|⏰ Payout Time||Up to 72 hours|
When you join Winstler Casino, you’ll gain access to a wealth of interesting and lucrative opportunities available only to members. But before we dive into the depths of those details, let’s quickly go over the top three things to know about this casino site experience:
- Limitless gaming allowed – While there are certain maximums to how much you may earn from the site’s various promotions, you’re free to play as much and as often as you want. This is true even if you’ve previously been banned by GamStop.
- Features a full sportsbook – In addition to thousands of casino games, Winstler offers players the chance to wager on their favourite sports in a dedicated section of its website. It’s not available for the public, though, so you must create an account to even view it.
- Accepts British players – Indeed, even though Winstler isn’t a UK site, it’s still home to many British players. No law prohibits you from gambling at an offshore site like this one, so it’s a good alternative to remove the GamStop self-exclusion you may have.
Winstler Casino Bonuses
Winstler’s ownership clearly understands the impact bonuses have on their customers’ decisions, so it’s not surprising to see them commit to a massive welcome package. Gamers place a high value on the conditions of reward offers, so we take all aspects of these offers into consideration when reviewing a site. Let’s look into the details now!
Many players choose non GamCare casinos because they want somewhere to play games without the burden of lengthy self-exclusion. In many cases, it’s an added bonus to get rewards for making deposits to your account.
Winstler’s Welcome Package is especially massive:
- Deposit 25 EUR or more for a 300% bonus, up to 500 EUR
- Deposit 25 EUR or more for a 100% bonus, up to 1,000 EUR
- Deposit 25 EUR or more for a 100% bonus, up to 2,000 EUR
- Deposit 25 EUR or more for a 50% bonus, up to 2,500 EUR
- Deposit 25 EUR or more for a 50% bonus, up to 3,500 EUR
As you can see, the percentages drop off significantly as you go further along the tiers, but the potential rewards grow each time. In total, you can earn as much as 9,500 EUR with five deposits! Of course, you’ll have to complete a 45x wagering requirement regardless of how much you receive, so be mindful of your ability to get through the whole amount!
There’s also a recurring reward you can collect each week. The Friday Reload bonus is as follows:
- Deposit 25 EUR or more for a 100% match, up to 2,500 EUR, once per Friday
The same wagering requirements apply for the weekly reload.
No Deposit Bonus
As lucrative as Winstler’s welcome package is, that’s essentially all there is as far as money rewards go. That is to say, this is not one of the international online casinos with no deposit offers. All promotions require some kind of financial commitment.
Sports Betting Bonus
Likewise, Winstler does not have any sports betting bonus available for members who want to wager on their favourite teams. It’s unfortunate, but there’s nothing to be done about it.
Winstler Casino Games
Winstler Casino has an impressive catalogue of games, thanks to its numerous partnerships with famous developers like Hacksaw Gaming, NetEnt, Relax Gaming, and Yggdrasil. Casino fans will be thrilled to find thousands of games not affected by GamStop to play online.
- Slot games – The vast majority of games at Winstler Casino are slots not blocked by GamStop. There are thousands of options here, so feel free to browse through them and see which ones you like best.
- Bingo games – There are precisely two options for those who like to play bingo games. At Winstler Casino, you can either play Bingo or Extra Bingo.
- Poker games – Similarly, Winstler only has two tables available for those who enjoy solo poker games. Here, you can play American Poker II or Joker Card Poker.
- Live dealer games – Separate from the casino category is the Live Casino section, which features dozens of social games like Hindi Lightning Roulette, Korean Dealer, and Mega Bola.
- Lottery games – At the moment, it would seem that Winstler Casino does not host any lottery games for its players.
- Slingo games – Likewise, Winstler doesn’t have any Slingo games available.
- Game developers – Games at Winstler Casino are provided by many well-known developers, including Microgaming, NetEnt, Yggdrasil, and Pragmatic Play.
Winstler Online Sportsbook
Players looking for something different from the usual sports betting action will love Winstler. Their sportsbook offers something for everyone, from traditional sports to other niche events that you might not find on other non GamStop online sportsbooks. The most popular categories include the following:
- Football – Football betting is a huge industry, with the options at Winstler being nearly limitless. You can make some serious money betting on European championships, regional events, international tournaments and even the Olympics!
- Horse racing – Winstler does not mention horse races on its website, so it does not seem to have them at this time.
- Tennis – Tennis betting options are still as plentiful as ever! You can bet on dozens of tennis leagues at Winstler.
- Boxing – You can bet on all kinds of boxing events regardless of the weight division at Winstler. Just search for upcoming matches.
- Cricket – When you search for cricket betting options at Winstler, you’ll get several results. These include eCricket events.
- eSports – Esports is also a category of games that you can bet on at Winstler, including Rainbow 6, Valorant, Counter-Strike: Global Offensive, and Dota 2, among others.
- And dozens more!
Winstler Casino Payment Options
It’s common knowledge that British players evading GamStop prefer casinos taking credit cards because they’re the most convenient to switch to. At Winstler, you can replenish your account using a Visa or MasterCard.
Of course, crypto players won’t be left out. In particular, you’re welcome to use Bitcoin, Ethereum, Litecoin, Binance Pay, and USDt to play at Winstler Casino.
Deposit & Withdrawal Limits
No matter how you want to play, the minimum deposit is 25 EUR.
Withdrawals are a little trickier to maximise. This is because there is a daily limit of 1,000 EUR, a weekly limit of 2,500 EUR, and a monthly limit of 10,000 EUR. Additional conditions may apply, so we strongly recommend reading through the terms before playing.
PayPal & Mobile Phone Bill Transactions
While the payment options supported at Winstler are certainly the most convenient to find, they’re limited to what we’ve listed above. As such, this is not one of the PayPal casino sites not on GamStop, nor can you push payments to your mobile bill.
Winstler Login & Registration
Tapping the yellow Sign Up button at the top of Winstler’s homepage initiates the brief registration process, as promised. Similarly to other non UK regulated casino websites, Winstler lets you start playing right away without having to complete lengthy verification processes. However, identity verification is still required before your first payout.
Winstler Mobile Casino & App
So far, it looks like this casino site hasn’t gone out of its way to create an app. While we would love to see Winstler release a mobile app in the future, it’s probably not necessary. The website already works when you try to use it on your phone or tablet, whether you want to deposit money, cash out, or play games. It all works flawlessly.
Winstler Sister & Similar Sites
If you’re looking for additional trusted casinos not on GamStop, we would recommend the following casino sites that provide a similar experience to Winstler:
Winstler Customer Support
We expect all independent online casinos for UK players to provide convenient ways to get in touch with support in case a problem arises. After all, it’s no fun if you experience a glitch with your game or account balance! Well, Winstler lets you start a live chat from any page, or you can write them an email instead.
- Contact email – [email protected]
- Contact phone – Unavailable
Winstler Casino offers players plenty of ways to get around GamStop, as the casino is well-known among players wanting to know how to do so. We recommend this site because it has thousands of certified-fair games, an astonishingly generous welcome package, and many other reasons to join!
FAQs About Winstler Casino
Is Winstler a safe casino?
Yes, Winstler is a fun place to gamble on, and you don’t have to worry about its safety! We make it our goal to ensure that you feel safe and secure when gambling online. We always check for up-to-date security protocols, so you never have to worry about your information being compromised.
Does Winstler Casino have a licence?
Yes, Winstler Casino says that it has a licence from the Curacao Gaming Authority. However, for some reason, players from the UK aren’t able to see this easily. Nonetheless, it has the licence and is able to offer generous rewards with it.
Is Winstler available in the UK?
Yes, we’re glad to let you know that Winstler Casino is available in the UK! You can play at Winstler and similar casino sites without any worry as long as you are of legal gambling age, understand the risks and don’t have a problem with responsible gaming.
Can I play at Winstler Casino if I have a GamStop block?
Yes, Winstler welcomes GamStop players! The first benefit of joining a casino that’s not regulated by the UKGC is that they don’t have to follow the same rules and regulations, so they are exempt from GamStop, GamBan, and similar programmes.
Do I have the ability to exclude myself from Winstler Casino?
Yes, you can take a break from Winstler Casino whenever you need to. Please note that this is not a GamStop transaction; this is an internal system used by this casino site to manage its users. All you have to do is make a request and they’ll take action.
Does Winstler have a no deposit offer?
No, Winstler doesn’t currently offer no deposit rewards to its members. It’s an unfortunate thing to see as we know most players prefer them so they can sample Curacao casinos that accept UK players without risking their own money. Still, that is the reality to accept.
Does Winstler Casino offer betting opportunities?
Yes, Winstler’s betting section is a popular part of the site! If you’re a sports fan and enjoy wagering, betting on favourite teams has never been easier. With thousands of markets available online at Winstler, you can place your bets from the comfort of your own home.
Is there a Winstler mobile app?
No, Winstler Casino has not yet released a mobile app for members to download. We will let you know when it does, but that may not be necessary; after all, the website already works flawlessly on modern mobile devices that use web browsers, including tablets.
How can I resolve Winstler withdrawal problems?
If you experience a delay in the Winstler Casino withdrawal process, we recommend waiting a few days to see if it resolves itself. Sometimes banking holidays cause unavoidable delays. If you are still having trouble after a few days, please contact Winstler’s support department.
Where can I read Winstler player reviews?
While we aim to provide all the information you could need to make an informed decision about joining a casino site, we understand that you may want additional opinions to round out your perspective. Approach aggregate review sites with caution as many of their accounts are anonymous.