Interpretation And Definitions
The words of which the initial letter is capitalised have meanings defined under the following conditions. The following definitions shall have the same meaning regardless of whether they appear in the singular or the plural.
- Account means an individual account created for You to access Our Service.
- Company (referred to as either “the Company”, “We”, “Us”, or “Our” in this Agreement) refers to the Website. For the purpose of the GDPR, the Company is the Data Controller.
- Cookies are small files placed on Your computer, mobile device or any other device by a website, containing the details of Your browsing history on that website among its many uses.
- Country refers to: the United Kingdom.
- Data Controller, for the purposes of the GDPR (General Data Protection Regulation), refers to the Company as the legal person who, alone or jointly with others, determines the purposes and means of processing Personal Data.
- Device means any device that can access the Service, such as a computer, a mobile phone or a digital tablet.
- Personal Data is any information related to an identified or identifiable individual. For the purposes of GDPR, Personal Data means any information relating to You, such as a name, an identification number, location data, online identifier or one or more factors specific to the physical, physiological, genetic, mental, economic, cultural or social identity.
- Service refers to the Website.
- Service Provider means any natural or legal person who processes the data on behalf of the Company. It refers to third-party companies or individuals employed by the Company to facilitate the Service, to provide the Service on behalf of the Company, to perform services related to the Service or to assist the Company in analysing how the Service is used. For the purpose of the GDPR, Service Providers are considered Data Processors.
- Usage Data refers to data collected automatically, either generated using the Service or from the Service infrastructure (for example, the duration of a page visit).
- Website refers to Casino-Wise.com, accessible from https://casino-wise.com/
- You mean the individual accessing or using the Service, the company, or other legal entity on behalf of which such individual is accessing or using the Service, as applicable. Under GDPR (General Data Protection Regulation), You can be referred to as the Data Subject or the User, as You are the individual using the Service.
Collecting And Using Your Data
Types Of Data Collected
While using Our Service, We may ask You to provide Us with certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify You. Personally identifiable information may include but is not limited to:
- Email address
- First name and last name
- Usage Data
Usage Data is collected automatically when using the Service.
Usage Data may include information such as Your Device’s Internet Protocol address (e.g. IP address), browser type, browser version, the pages of Our Service that You visit, the time and date of Your visit, the time spent on those pages, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data.
When You access the Service by or through a mobile device, We may collect certain information automatically, including, but not limited to, the type of mobile device You use, Your mobile device’s unique ID, the IP address of Your mobile device, Your mobile operating system, the type of mobile Internet browser You use, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data.
We may also collect information that Your browser sends whenever You visit Our Service or when You access the Service by or through a mobile device.
Tracking Technologies And Cookies
- Flash Cookies – Certain Service features may use locally stored objects (or Flash Cookies) to collect and store information about Your preferences or activity on Our Service. Flash Cookies are not managed by the same browser settings as those used for Browser Cookies. For more information on how You can delete Flash Cookies, please read “Where can I change the settings for disabling or deleting local shared objects?” available here.
- Web Beacons – Certain sections of Our Service and Our emails may contain small electronic files known as web beacons (also referred to as clear gifs, pixel tags, and single-pixel gifs) that permit the Company, for example, to count users who have visited those pages or opened an email and for other related website statistics (for example, recording the popularity of a specific section and verifying system and server integrity).
Cookies can be “Persistent” or “Session” Cookies. Persistent Cookies remain on Your personal computer or mobile device when You go offline, while Session Cookies are deleted as soon as You close Your web browser.
We use both Session and Persistent Cookies for the following purposes:
- Necessary / Essential Cookies Type – Session Cookies Administered by: Us. Purpose: These Cookies are essential to provide You with services available through the Website and enable You to use some of its features. Without these Cookies, You cannot offer them, and We only use these Cookies to give You services.
- Cookies Policy / Notice Acceptance Cookies Type – Persistent Cookies Administered by: Us. Purpose: These Cookies identify if users have accepted cookies on the Website.
- Functionality Cookies Type – Persistent Cookies Administered by – Us. Purpose: These Cookies allow us to remember choices You make when You use the Website, such as remembering Your login details or language preference. The purpose of these Cookies is to provide You with a more personal experience and to avoid You having to re-enter Your preferences every time.
- Tracking and Performance Cookies Type – Persistent Cookies Administered by: Third-Parties. Purpose: These Cookies are used to track information about traffic to the Website and how users use the Website. The information gathered via these Cookies may directly or indirectly identify You as an individual visitor. The information collected is typically linked to a pseudonymous identifier associated with Your device to access the Website. We may also use these Cookies to test new pages, features or functionality of the Website to see how Our users react to them.
Use Of Your Data
The Company may use Personal Data for the following purposes:
- To provide and maintain Our Service, including monitoring the usage of Our Service.
- To manage Your Account – To manage Your registration as a Service user. The Personal Data You provide can give You access to different Service functionalities that are available to You as a registered user.
- For the performance of a contract – The development, compliance and undertaking of the purchase contract for the products, items or services You have purchased or of any other contract with Us through the Service.
- To contact You – To contact You by email, telephone calls, SMS, or other equivalent forms of electronic communication, such as a mobile application’s push notifications regarding updates or informative communications related to the functionalities, products or contracted services, including the security updates, when necessary or reasonable for their implementation.
- To provide You with news, special offers and general information about other goods, services and events which we offer that are similar to those that You have already purchased or enquired about unless You have opted not to receive such information.
- To manage Your requests – To attend to and manage Your requests to Us.
- For business transfers – We may use Your information to evaluate or conduct a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganisation, dissolution, or other sale or transfer of some or all of Our assets, whether as a going concern or as part of bankruptcy, liquidation, or similar proceeding, in which Personal Data held by Us about Our Service users is among the assets transferred.
- For other purposes – We may use Your information for other purposes, such as data analysis, identifying usage trends, determining the effectiveness of Our promotional campaigns and evaluating and improving Our Service, products, services, marketing and experience.
We may share Your personal information in the following situations:
- With Service Providers – We may share Your personal information with Service Providers to monitor and analyse the use of Our Service to contact You.
- For business transfers – We may share or transfer Your personal information in connection with, or during negotiations of, any merger, sale of Company assets, financing, or acquisition of all or a portion of Our business to another company.
- With business partners – We may share Your information with Our business partners to offer You certain products, services or promotions.
- With other users – When You share personal information or otherwise interact in public areas with other users, such information may be viewed by all users and may be publicly distributed outside.
- With Your consent – We may disclose Your personal information for any other purpose with Your consent.
Retention of Your Data
The Company will also retain Usage Data for internal analysis purposes. Usage Data is generally kept for a shorter period, except when this data is used to strengthen the security or improve the functionality of Our Service or if We are legally obligated to retain this data for more extended periods.
Transfer of Your Data
Your information, including Personal Data, is processed at the Company’s operating offices and in any other places where the parties involved in the processing are located. This information may be transferred to—and maintained on—computers outside Your state, province, country or other governmental jurisdiction where the data protection laws differ from Yours.
Disclosure Of Your Data
Under certain circumstances, the Company may be required to disclose Your Data if required to do so by law or in response to valid requests by public authorities (e.g. a court or a government agency).
Other Legal Requirements
The Company may disclose Your Data in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to:
- Comply with a legal obligation
- Protect and defend the rights or property of the Company
- Prevent or investigate possible wrongdoing in connection with the Service
- Protect the personal safety of Users of the Service or the public
- Protect against legal liability
Security Of Your Data
The security of Your Data is important to Us, but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. While We strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect Your Data, We cannot guarantee its absolute security.
Detailed Information On The Processing Of Your Data
The Service Providers We use may have access to Your Data. These third-party vendors collect, store, use, process and transfer information about Your activity on Our Service following their Privacy Policies.
We may use third-party Service providers to monitor and analyse the use of Our Service.
Usage, Performance And Miscellaneous
We may use third-party Service Providers to provide better improvement of Our Service.
Legal Basis For Processing Personal Data Under GDPR
We may process Personal Data under the following conditions:
- Consent – You have given Your consent for processing Personal Data for one or more specific purposes.
- Performance of a contract – Provision of Personal Data is necessary for the version of an agreement with You or any pre-contractual obligations thereof.
- Legal obligations – Processing Personal Data is necessary for compliance with a legal obligation to which the Company is subject.
- Vital interests – Processing Personal Data is necessary to protect Your vital interests or of another natural person.
- Public interests – Processing Personal Data is related to a task carried out in the public interest or exercising official authority vested in the Company.
- Legitimate interests – Processing Personal Data is necessary for the legitimate interests pursued by the Company.
In any case, the Company will gladly help clarify the specific legal basis that applies to the processing, mainly whether the provision of Personal Data is a statutory or contractual requirement or a requirement necessary to enter into a contract.
Your Rights under the GDPR
The Company undertakes to respect the confidentiality of Your Data and to guarantee.
- Request access to Your Data – The right to access, update or delete the information We have on You. You can access, edit or delete Your Data directly within Your account settings section. If You cannot perform these actions, please Contact Us.
- Request correction of the Personal Data that We hold about You – You have the right to have any incomplete or inaccurate information We hold about You corrected.
- Object to processing of Your Data – This right exists where We rely on legitimate interest as the legal basis for Our processing, and there is something about Your particular situation which makes You want to object to Our processing of Your Data on this ground. You also have the right to object where We are processing Your Data for direct marketing.
- Request erasure of Your Data – You have the right to ask Us to delete or remove Personal Data when there is no good reason for Us to continue processing it.
- Request the transfer of Your Data – We will provide it to You or a third party You have chosen; Your Data is in a structured, commonly used, machine-readable format. Please note that this right only applies to automated information. You initially provided consent for Us to use or where We used the information to perform a contract with You.
- Withdraw Your consent – You have the right to withdraw Your permission to use Your Data. If You cancel Your consent, We may not be able to provide You with access to certain specific functionalities of the Service.
Exercising Your GDPR Data Protection Rights
You may exercise Your rights of access, rectification, cancellation and opposition by contacting Us. Please note that we may ask You to verify Your identity before responding to such requests. If You make a request, We will try Our best to respond to You as soon as possible.
You have the right to complain to a Data Protection Authority about Our collection and use of Your Data. For more information, if You are in the European Economic Area (EEA), please contact Your local data protection authority in the EEA.
Our Service only addresses people under 18. We do not collect personally identifiable information from anyone under 18. If You know Your child has provided Us with Personal Data, please contact Us. If We have collected Personal Data without verification of parental consent, We take steps to remove that information from Our servers.
Suppose We need to rely on consent as a legal basis for processing Your information, and Your country requires parental approval. In that case, We may require Your parent’s permission before We collect and use that information.
- By email – [email protected]
- By visiting this page on Our website – https://casino-wise.com/contact-us/