The Full List Of Offshore Betting Sites
- Well-Known Brand
- No GamStop Cooperation
- Low €20 Deposit Requirement
- Wagering Only 1x
- Doesn’t Feature GamStop
- Deposit as Little as 40 EUR
- Not a GamStop Site
- Robust Gaming Library
- Min. Deposit 40 EUR
- Swift Withdrawals
- Min. Deposit from €10
- Has No GamStop Limits
- No KYC on Deposit
- Doesn’t Rely on GamStop
- €40 Min. Deposit
- No Self-Exclusion
- Over 6,500 Games
- €20 Min. Deposit
- Great Race & Live Sections
- Not Connected with GamStop
- €20 to Trigger Bonus
- No GamStop Governance
- Tournaments & Lotteries
- 40 EUR Minimum Deposit
- No GamStop Regulations
- 20 GBP for Bonus Activation
- Rapid Withdrawal Processing
- Out of Gamstop Coverage
- Excellent Live Section
- Bonus Activation at 25 EUR
- The Full List Of Offshore Betting Sites
- How We Choose Offshore Bookies For Our List
- Our Top Offshore Bookmakers UK
- The Newest Offshore Betting Sites For March 2023
- General Information On Offshore Sports Betting Sites
- Sports To Bet On At Offshore Online Bookmakers
- Types Of Offshore-Licensed Bookmakers
- Alternatives To Offshore-Regulated Betting Sites
- Offshore Betting Sites FAQs
How We Choose Offshore Bookies For Our List
It might shock you to know there are a fair few offshore online casinos out there, most of which also provide sports betting. Throughout our research, we have discovered some top-tier offshore bookmakers that we recommend to everyone. These are the sites you see on the list above!
But, we’re often asked how we choose the overseas sports betting sites for this list. With so many independent bookmakers operating in offshore locations, surely we don’t recommend every single one?
That’s correct; some sites simply aren’t up to scratch. We choose offshore betting sites based on a set of criteria each one must meet. When all of the following boxes are ticked, we’re confident the site can be added to our list:
- No UK licence – There is literally no point in recommending offshore-based bookmakers if they have a UK licence. Instead, we are searching for bookies with independent licenses to provide a bit more freedom to punters.
- No GamStop – In the same breath, we want non-GamStop sports betting sites on our list. We realise that the majority of people searching for offshore-licensed betting sites want a way around GamStop.
- Brilliant bonuses – The more bonuses on offer, the better. Ideally, we want a tasty no-GamStop no-deposit bonus. However, we’ll happily settle for generous welcome bonuses and ongoing promotions for loyal punters.
- A large sportsbook – It’s no use boasting the above features if the sportsbook is tiny. We choose offshore-regulated betting sites with large sportsbooks including a huge variety of sporting events to bet on.
- Secure payments/withdrawals – It’s so important that your money is safe on offshore betting sites. So, we select online sportsbooks with credit card payments and other secure methods of depositing/withdrawing money.
- No verification when signing up – Finally, we include betting sites that don’t ask for verification when you join. Again, this is an advantage of offshore bookies, so it’s pointless if the site still makes you verify your identity when registering.
When all the criteria are met, we’re happy to put the site on our list. We do this every single time a new offshore bookie springs up, ensuring that you’re continuously given an updated list of fantastic sites to join.
Our Top Offshore Bookmakers UK
The good news is that you don’t have to read through every single entry on our list of overseas betting sites. Well, you can if you want, but if you don’t have the time or patience, this section is for you!
We asked the Casino Wise experts which offshore sports betting sites are the best ones around right now. We collected each person’s votes and tallied them up. After some careful calculations, the following sites were named the top offshore online bookmakers at this current moment in time:
- Hawaii Spins Sportsbook
- BC.Game Sportsbook
- Yummy Wins Sportsbook
- Very Well Sportsbook
- JackBit Sportsbook
Hawaii Spins Sportsbook
Hawaii Spins is mostly known for its array of online casino games, but it has a thriving sportsbook you can take advantage of. Picture any popular sport or major sporting event you can think of from all over the world. We can almost guarantee that this site will let you bet on it! There are even some really obscure sports or leagues that offer interesting odds and chances to make money. The sportsbook is very intuitive and easy to use – and you can sign up without verifying your identity.
BC.Game is one of the newest offshore betting sites out there these days. It’s very unique in its design, going for a dark, sleek look. We love it and it works brilliantly on mobile devices for some on-the-go sports betting. You’ll be betting on pretty much every sport in the world as well, with some cool betting options available for each game. In-play betting is super popular here and there are countless promotions and bonuses that new and loyal punters can utilise.
Yummy Wins Sportsbook
Yummy Wins will have you licking your lips in satisfaction after a few minutes on the site. It’s very easy to use and offers an excellent user experience. The sportsbook welcome bonus couldn’t be easier to claim; just deposit the minimum amount and it’s credited to your account right away. Use these extra funds to place bets on sporting competitions in basically any country you can imagine. There’s a 24/7 live chat feature too, which helps any punters with queries or questions while gambling.
Very Well Sportsbook
Very Well Sportsbook is immensely popular in the industry as punters won’t stop talking about it. The site is highly trusted and features a huge sportsbook full of events and sports to bet on. It’s one of the best offshore betting operators out there because it puts the punter first at all times. Customer support is very quick for an offshore site, which is always nice to see. You can secure some generous bonuses at all times too, giving extra funds for your bets.
JackBit is a crypto sportsbook that lets you gamble on hundreds of fun sports. There are loads of different betting lines for each match/event, giving you extreme diversity. No longer will you have to settle for boring win/loss bets; you can bet on correct scores, double chance, half-time results and much more. It’s a very user-friendly site with some excellent bonuses and an easy way to buy crypto using your credit card.
The Newest Offshore Betting Sites For March 2023
Rabbit Win Sportsbook
If you’re a regular at Casino Wise, you’ll know we always keep punters updated with the latest sportsbooks not on GamStop. This includes showcasing new betting sites with an offshore license. Yes, new offerings come along all the time, meaning each month brings a selection of new sites to choose from.
We thought it would be fun to bring one of these offshore sports betting sites into the spotlight every month. It’s a cool way to highlight the latest and greatest bookies in the industry!
With that in mind, this month’s choice is… Rabbit Win Sportsbook.
There’s almost too much to enjoy on this site, making it a must-visit for eager punters. If you enjoy sports betting, you’ll have a blast here thanks to all of these features:
- A huge sportsbook full of sports/events
- Some amazing betting lines to make things more exciting
- Easy registration – it takes 5 minutes!
- A fun welcome bonus
- Ongoing bonus promotions
- SSL encryption
- Fast deposits/withdrawals
- Independently regulated
- Not on GamStop
Please feel free to read our full review if you want to know more about this month’s newest offshore betting site.
General Information On Offshore Sports Betting Sites
|Number of offshore betting sites||55+|
|Best offshore sports betting sites||Hawaii Spins Sportsbook, BC.Game Sportsbook, Yummy Wins Sportsbook|
|Available licenses||Curacao, Malta, Gibraltar & More|
|Sports||Football/Soccer, Horse Racing, Tennis, Boxing, Golf & Many More|
|Open to UK punters||Yes|
There are plenty of things to know about offshore betting operators prior to signing up. Specifically, what are the pros and cons? What’s so great about using betting sites with an offshore licence compared to those with a UK one? Conversely, are there any downsides?
We’re here to help you make educated and knowledgeable decisions when betting. That’s partially why we make lists; to point you in the direction of offshore betting sites we know you can trust. At the same time, we like to inform you of what to expect on these sites, helping you decide if they’re right for you.
Offshore Betting Sites Pros
- Not on GamStop – That’s correct, offshore bookmakers offer one of the easiest ways to bypass GamStop without breaking any rules. You can find a way around your restrictions whenever you see fit.
- Not blocked by Gamban – Yes, offshore sports betting sites provide online betting not on Gamban too. If you’re using this software to block access to sites on your computer, none of the options on our list will be blocked!
- No UKGC restrictions – The main benefit of offshore online bookmakers is the lack of a UKGC licence. This frees you from any betting limitations or restrictions, offering a more relaxed and rewarding experience.
- No annoying KYC – You won’t have to pass through numerous irritating KYC checks when signing up for offshore betting sites. Simply fill in a form and you’re ready to bet!
- Standalone operators appear every month – Unlike UK betting sites, which tend to stay the same all the time, offshore ones open every month. This means you could have a fun and exciting new site to check out every few weeks.
Offshore Betting Sites Cons
- Not affiliated with Gamcare – Gamcare is the leading provider of support for people with gambling problems. Offshore bookies offer betting not blocked by Gamcare, meaning you lose out on all of this support. It’s a particular issue for vulnerable players.
- Might run into timezone issues – The downside of offshore-based bookmakers is they aren’t always running in the same timezone as the UK. As such, contacting customer support and receiving prompt replies isn’t always possible.
- Can’t always use GBP – Some offshore bookmakers don’t let you use GBP to gamble. Instead, you may have to use dollars or euros. For many of you, this isn’t a problem. However, it could be annoying as you have to account for conversion rates, etc.
Sports To Bet On At Offshore Online Bookmakers
What sports are available at these offshore-licensed betting sites? You’ll be happy to know that all of the most popular sports in the world can be found here, such as:
- Horse racing betting not covered by GamStop
- Football betting not blocked by GamStop
- Tennis betting not on GamStop
- Boxing betting not linked to GamStop
- Golf betting without GamStop
The list goes on and can include niche sports as well as other well-known ones from all four corners of the globe.
Types Of Offshore-Licensed Bookmakers
Typically, betting sites with an offshore licence will be categorised as any online bookmaker located in an offshore territory. This includes island countries and nations, such as the following:
- Curacao online bookmakers
- Costa Rica online bookmakers
- Panama online bookmakers
- Kahnawake online bookmakers
- Gibraltar online bookmakers
- Malta online bookmakers
- Isle of Man online bookmakers
Alternatives To Offshore-Regulated Betting Sites
Make no mistake about it, offshore betting operators are fantastic. Still, it helps to know all the other alternative betting sites out there. Here’s a quick look at other options at your disposal:
- Non-UK betting sites – This includes any betting website that’s not located in the UK and doesn’t have a UK licence.
- European betting sites – Pick from a plethora of European bookmakers located in mainland Europe, including the Netherlands, Germany and Sweden.
- American betting sites – A range of US betting sites are open to UK players to join and enjoy.
- Other international betting sites – That’s right, there are plenty of international betting sites across the world for you to take a look at.
Offshore Betting Sites FAQs
What are offshore betting sites?
Offshore betting sites are online bookmakers based in island territories outside of the UK. This includes islands in the Carribean, Mediterranean and beyond.
Are offshore betting sites legal?
Yes, offshore bookies are 100% legal. You will not be breaking any laws by accessing these sites as a UK punter.
Do you need to use a VPN for offshore sports betting?
No, you will not need to use a VPN for offshore sports betting sites. There are no geo-restrictions in place that block you from accessing the sites as they’re open to UK punters. If you ever come across a site that requires a VPN it means that the website is blocked in your country.
Are offshore bookmakers on GamStop?
No, most offshore betting operators don’t comply with GamStop and will not be blocked when you are self-excluded. There are some exceptions to this rule, such as Malta betting sites, which may still align with GamStop. Be sure to check our full reviews to see whether a site is on GamStop.
Are overseas betting sites safe?
Yes, overseas sports betting sites are safe for anyone to use. They still utilise top-level security practices to ensure all punters are safe and secure when gambling.
Do I have to pay taxes on winnings from offshore online bookmakers?
No, you will never have to pay taxes on winnings from offshore betting sites. Taxes aren’t placed on players, they are placed on the bookies.