The Complete List Of Non-UK-Licensed Betting Sites
- No GamStop Cooperation
- Unlimited 10% Cashback
- Low €20 Deposit Requirement
- Casino & Sports Betting
- Trusted Non-GamStop Platform
- Claim Bonus For €20
- No GamStop Regulations
- 20 GBP for Bonus Activation
- Rapid Withdrawal Processing
- GamStop Not Used
- Exclusive Game Options
- €50 Bonus Activation
- Not In GamStop
- Swift Withdrawals
- 40 EUR Bonus Activation
- Free Downloadable App
- Doesn’t Have GamStop Integration
- €40 Minimum Deposit
- No Self-Exclusion
- Over 6,500 Games
- €20 Min. Deposit
- Great Race & Live Sections
- Not Connected with GamStop
- €20 to Trigger Bonus
- Reliable Gambling Platform
- No Connection To GamStop
- Minimum Deposit €40
- Tempting Bonuses
- No UK Self-Exclusion
- Min. Dep €40
- The Complete List Of Non-UK-Licensed Betting Sites
- Our Criteria For Non-UK Bookmakers
- The Best Sports Betting Sites Without A UK Licence
- The Newest Non-UK Bookmakers For October 2023
- All You Need To Know About Non-UK Online Bookmakers
- How To Join Non-UK Sports Betting Sites
- Alternative Game Options At Non-UK-Regulated Betting Sites
- Online Bookmakers Outside The UK By Country
- Non-UK Betting Sites FAQs
Our Criteria For Non-UK Bookmakers
Unsurprisingly, there are loads of independent betting sites out there without a UK licence. Therefore, searching for good non-UK-licensed bookmakers is harder than it seems. Amongst the diversity of fantastic sites, there are loads of awful ones.
Thankfully, you never have to worry about bad non-UK-licence betting sites. Our team has filtered them all out thanks to a strict set of criteria. All non-UK bookies must boast the following to make it on our list:
- No GamStop – It’s important to us that we list online bookmakers not on GamStop. After all, the biggest reason people look for non-UK-registered betting sites is to get around GamStop restrictions.
- No verification – Again, UKGC regulations dictate that bookmakers must as for ID documents to verify identities when people sign up. This is very annoying and feels like an invasion of privacy. Instead, we want bookmakers without ID verification on our list.
- Great sports betting options – Fundamentally, what’s the point in recommending non-UK-licensed betting sites if they don’t have lots of sports betting options? We want a wide selection of sports and a wide selection of competitions. There should also be loads of betting lines, meaning you can bet on pretty much anything.
- Safety & security – Some non-UK licensed sports bookies are wildly unsafe for punters. Every single site on our list has been reviewed with a keen eye on safety & security. We check that key security features, like SSL encryption, are in place all over the site. Our team also looks at other reviews from members to see if they deem the site safe or not.
When non-UK-regulated betting sites meet the criteria above, they end up on our list. During our extensive research, we found this to be the best way of getting rid of the sites you really shouldn’t visit!
The Best Sports Betting Sites Without A UK Licence
As you can see, there are plenty of fantastic non-UK-based bookmakers to join online. If you feel a bit intimidated by our long list and don’t have time to read every review, don’t worry. This section will introduce our current top non-UK betting sites. That’s right, our team has looked at all the options and picked five sites you should pay close attention to:
- Lucky Manor Sportsbook
- GoldenBet Sportsbook
- Magic Win Sportsbook
- Scarab Wins Sportsbook
- Hand of Luck Sportsbook
Lucky Manor Sportsbook
We are massive fans of Lucky Manor because it’s got a generous 100% deposit for all new members. What’s more, there’s an additional 100% deposit bonus if you bet on eSports! Alongside these impressive promotions, we were blown away by the sports betting options. Think of a sport right now and it will almost certainly be on the site. You have global competitions that are extremely popular, plus some obscure events with the potential to win big. Punters love the site and it is tightly secured thanks to sitewide SSL encryption.
GoldenBet is one of the top non-UK betting companies to try right now. It’s a relatively new site, launching towards the back end of 2022. Still, it has everything you could want or need from an online bookmaker. Live betting transforms your experience, letting you place bets while the events are happening. This unlocks some great odds and opportunities to secure big payouts. A wide selection of sports means you are bound to find some event or match that tickles your fancy. Add a 100% welcome bonus to the pot and it’s a tantalising proposition.
Magic Win Sportsbook
There is definitely something magical about Magic Win. It’s a uniquely-designed site that works very well on mobile devices and is easy to navigate. The sportsbook is fairly new, but it still boasts dozens of different sports and hundreds of competitions. Additionally, live betting and eSports betting are provided, diversifying the ways you can make money. Fast banking and responsive player support round out the site, making it one of the best betting sites outside the UK in terms of customer service.
Scarab Wins Sportsbook
Scarab Wins is an online bookie for avid sports fans. If you love football, you’ll be blown away by the possibilities here. Bet on the English Premier League, Spanish leagues, Italian football and even niche leagues in Africa or South America. In-play betting is available across a plethora of matches and events too, giving you more options when you bet. Plenty of other sports are on the site too, so there’s a lot of diversity to keep things interesting. New members get a generous bonus as well, which always keeps punters happy.
Hand of Luck Sportsbook
Try your hand at the Hand of Luck Sportsbook for big wins across a wide variety of sporting events. What we love about this site is that you can bet on so many things. Each event has many lines, meaning you aren’t forced to bet on the result. You can place bets on obscure and interesting things that might happen during games, which raises the excitement levels for punters. The site is also very secure and safe, with tonnes of positive reviews from members.
The Newest Non-UK Bookmakers For October 2023
Lucky Mister Sportsbook
If you look at our complete list of betting sites with no UK licence, you’ll see many options that have been there forever. Indeed, some bookmakers are well-established and continue to please punters.
But, there are also plenty of new online bookies without a UK licence that burst onto the scene every month. With that in mind, we thought it only made sense to inform you of the newest and most impressive sites when they arise. Every month, a new bookie will be showcased for you to check out. This month it’s (drumroll please) the Lucky Mister Sportsbook!
It’s evident that this site has studied what it takes to be one of the best non-UK betting sites around. After spending some time trying it out, we were amazed by all of these wonderful features:
- No UK licence
- Dozens of sports to bet on
- Hundreds of sporting events to bet on
- Additional online casino games to play
- Multiple banking options
- Easy withdrawals
- Great bonuses for new and existing members
- Live betting
- A wide range of eSports betting options
- SSL encryption
- Excellent customer service
Right away, you can see why we’re excited! If you want to learn more about this site and why it’s worth checking out, read our full review.
All You Need To Know About Non-UK Online Bookmakers
|Number of non-UK bookies||85+|
|Best non-UK betting sites||Lucky Manor Sportsbook, GoldenBet Sportsbook, Magic Win Sportsbook|
|Licenses||Curacao, Malta, Gibraltar, US, Australian & More|
|Banking options||Visa/Mastercard, E-Wallets, Crypto Wallets & Bank Transfers|
|Accessible from within the UK||Yes|
|Locations||Offshore, Europe, USA & More|
Is there anything you should know about online bookies without a UK licence before you join them?
Yes, lots actually!
It’s crucial to know that sports betting sites outside the UK hold some unique advantages over those with UK licenses. At the same time, there are some drawbacks you come across when using non-UK betting companies. We’re advocates of transparency here at Casino Wise, so it’s important to us that both sides are shown before any decisions are made.
The Benefits of Non-UK Betting Sites
- A legal way around GamStop – Did you know it’s impossible to cancel GamStop? Once your self-exclusion period is active, you have to serve it out. Online bookmakers outside the UK offer a legal loophole. As these sites are independently-licensed and not based in the UK, they aren’t part of GamStop. So, you can play even if your self-exclusion period is still in action!
- Bypass Gamban – On a similar note, non-UK bookmakers tend to be Gamban-free betting sites as well. If Gamban blocks you from accessing UK bookies, you can use these ones instead.
- Bet using your credit card – The UKGC prohibits bookies from accepting credit cards as a form of payment. You’ll be happy to know that betting sites with no UK licence classify as bookmakers that accept credit cards. You can make fast and secure deposits without taking money directly from your bank account.
- Have reliable foreign licenses – Non-UK bookies are all licensed by reliable foreign licensing bodies. This lets you know that you’re safe while using the sites, but you still don’t have to deal with UKGC restrictions.
- A great variety of offers – Typically, bookmakers outside the UK provide the best offers. You have lots of bonuses and ongoing promotions to use on a massive plethora of sports. If you’re bored of sports betting, most sites also double up as no-deposit casinos without a UK licence!
The Drawbacks of Non-UK Betting Sites
- No self-exclusion scheme – Sure, you may use non-UK betting sites as you see them as ways to avoid self-exclusion. However, the lack of a self-exclusion scheme means you’re vulnerable. If you start losing, it’s much harder to stop when you can’t exclude yourself from all of the sites in one go.
- Riskier betting – Sports betting sites outside the UK don’t have to follow the UKGC betting limitations or regulations. This means you see higher odds when sports betting. While this might sound awesome, it is much riskier as you can lose more money when gambling.
- Problems with customer support – Some non-UK bookmakers have excellent customer support options. Unfortunately, you do have a few that run into problems with time zones or language barriers. For instance, Curacao online bookies operate in a completely different timezone to the UK, so customer support teams may be inactive while you’re betting. Similarly, a few European betting sites might have customer service agents that don’t speak very good English, so it’s harder to get the right responses.
How To Join Non-UK Sports Betting Sites
You’ve weighed up the pros/cons and decided to join some non-UK bookmakers. The wonderful news is that joining these sites is way easier than expected. In total, the process should take 10 minutes max – and here’s what to do:
Choose a Non-UK Bookmaker From Our List
Sounds simple, right? Look at our reviews and click on the bookmaker you wish to join. Click the red Play Now button on the review page and we’ll take you directly to the site.
Fill in the Form Accurately
When you land on the site, you can click Register and get a form to fill in. All you need to do is follow the prompts and provide some simple details. Double-check that everything is 100% accurate to avoid issues when you go to withdraw money later on.
Make Your First Deposit
After filling in the form, you can submit it and complete the registration process. Now, navigate to the banking area to fund your account. Check the T&Cs to understand the rules relating to deposits, withdrawals and bonuses. Then, deposit enough money to qualify for the welcome bonus.
As your deposit goes through, your welcome bonus will automatically activate. Any bonus funds will now be in your account and you’re ready to bet on loads of different sports!
Alternative Game Options At Non-UK-Regulated Betting Sites
You’re having a lot of fun sports betting, but you’d like a change of pace from time to time. The good thing is, there are some wonderful non-UK casinos out there offering a selection of exciting games.
Here are some of the most popular alternatives:
Online Bookmakers Outside The UK By Country
A lot of punters wonder where the non-UK sports betting sites are located. All of the sites on our list are located in the following countries/regions:
- Offshore islands – We have many offshore bookmakers located in island countries/territories like Gibraltar, Curacao and Malta.
- Europe – A lot of the non-UK-licensed bookmakers are based in European counties like the Netherlands, Germany, Ireland, etc.
- USA – Yes, there is a small selection of US betting sites that are independently licensed and open to UK punters.
- International locations – We can’t list every country, but we have many international online betting operators on our list. Common locations include Australia and the Middle East.
Non-UK Betting Sites FAQs
What are non-UK sports betting sites?
Non-UK sports betting sites are online bookmakers located outside of the United Kingdom.
Do non-UK bookmakers have a UKGC licence?
No, betting sites outside the UK will not have a UKGC licence. Instead, they have independent licenses that keep them regulated.
Is it illegal for UK punters to access online bookmakers outside the UK?
No, it is not illegal to use any of the non-UK betting sites listed on our site. They are all accessible from within the UK without the need for a VPN.
Are non-UK bookies on GamStop?
Yes and no. The majority of non-UK bookies are not on GamStop. Nevertheless, some independent casino operators do still cooperate with GamStop. Non-UK betting sites with a Malta Gaming Licence are likely to be on GamStop.
Are online bookmakers outside the UK safe?
Yes, online bookmakers outside the UK are safe for you to use. There are no security concerns to worry about as the sites are regulated, licensed and come with SSL encryption.
What is the best non-UK betting site?
The best non-UK betting site can change from month to month as new sites come around. The best way to find the top site is by checking out the list on this page and reading our reviews.
Where to find sports betting sites outside the UK?
You should only find sports betting sites outside the UK at reliable places. We’ve got a complete list of sites that have been reviewed and vetted to guarantee your safety and a pleasurable betting experience. Check out all the reviews right here on this page.