The Full List Of Betting Sites Not On GamCare
- Well-Known Brand
- No GamStop Cooperation
- Low €20 Deposit Requirement
- Wagering Only 1x
- Doesn’t Feature GamStop
- Deposit as Little as 40 EUR
- Not a GamStop Site
- Robust Gaming Library
- Min. Deposit 40 EUR
- Swift Withdrawals
- Min. Deposit from €10
- Has No GamStop Limits
- No KYC on Deposit
- Doesn’t Rely on GamStop
- €40 Min. Deposit
- No Self-Exclusion
- Over 6,500 Games
- €20 Min. Deposit
- Great Race & Live Sections
- Not Connected with GamStop
- €20 to Trigger Bonus
- No GamStop Governance
- Tournaments & Lotteries
- 40 EUR Minimum Deposit
- No GamStop Regulations
- 20 GBP for Bonus Activation
- Rapid Withdrawal Processing
- Out of Gamstop Coverage
- Excellent Live Section
- Bonus Activation at 25 EUR
Our Criteria When Choosing Bookmakers Not On GamCare
You might be aware that there are lots of online casinos not on GamCare, but did you know there are equally as many non-GamCare sports betting sites? It’s true and a pretty large selection of these sites shouldn’t be trusted.
Lucky for you, there’s no need to even think about these sites. Thanks to our team of hardworking industry experts, we’ve filtered all of the bookmakers not on GamCare to ensure you see the very best options. As you can see from the list above, there are still plenty of options to look at.
The question is, how did we narrow down our search? With so many independent betting sites UK punters can join out there, we needed to come up with some strict criteria. After months of research, this is what our team chose as the most critical factors for sports betting not on GamCare:
- No affiliation with GamCare – Firstly, none of the sites on this list can be affiliated with GamCare in any way. Otherwise, it defeats the purpose of looking for betting sites not blocked by GamCare.
- No cooperation with GamStop – Similarly, we’re only including non-GamStop casino sites or betting sites on our list. Some sites aren’t connected to GamCare but do still cooperate with GamStop, meaning many players are unable to join. We got rid of all of these sites, so every option is GamStop-free.
- Not blocked by Gamban – Likewise, we’re including non-Gamban betting sites on this list. Again, it’s pointless to claim you don’t cooperate with GamCare yet your site is blocked by Gamban. We only list betting sites not signed up to GamCare that also aren’t blocked by Gamban.
- No UK licence – Having a UK licence is a bit of a hindrance in the online sports betting world. It forces operators to place certain restrictions on punters, ruining the experience. So, all of the sites on our list are Curacao online sportsbooks or sportsbooks with other independent licenses; there are no UK licenses in sight!
- Worthwhile welcome bonuses – We strongly believe that all betting sites not under GamCare should provide great welcome bonuses. The perfect offers are no-deposit bonuses not on GamStop, but we also accept other welcome packages. It’s quite simple, if the bonus rewards you significantly, we give the site a big tick.
- Good ratings from punters – Last but not least, we take punter reviews into account. We look for good ratings from punters, paying close attention to their views on security. If everyone is happy with the site and believes it’s safe, we’re more than happy to review it.
Our review process is pretty simple, but it does take a lot of time. Still, we’re happy to do this to stop you from spending days of your life searching for reliable betting sites not using GamCare. Effectively, we take a sight and run through our criteria while using it. Does it tick every single box? Yes? Then it’s on our list and gets a full write-up. No? Then it’s not worth your time, so we don’t review it or recommend it. This is the best way to ensure our list is full of top betting sites not with GamCare.
The Best Non-GamCare Sports Betting Sites
Speaking of the top betting sites outside GamCare, our team has gone the extra mile to pick five selections that are well worth checking out. Each of our experts picked their top five sites and we compared and tallied up the votes to come up with this final selection:
- GoldenBet Sportsbook
- Magic Win Sportsbook
- Lucky Manor Sportsbook
- Hand of Luck Sportsbook
- Very Well Sportsbook
GoldenBet Sportsbook is one of the most highly-rated betting sites that bypass GamCare right now. Punters have nothing but great things to say about the site, largely thanks to the brilliant selection of bonuses and promotions up for grabs. It really does its best to give you some extra funds to bet with. Oh, and when you go to bet, you’ll have so many choices. Seriously, there are sports and sporting events from all over the world here; it’s virtually impossible not to find something you’re interested in.
Magic Win Sportsbook
Magic Win also brings you some very hot promotions to get more bang for your buck. The sportsbook is the newest part of the site, yet it boasts thousands of different tournaments and matches to bet on. There’s something for you to enjoy at any given moment – and this includes live in-play betting. It’s one of the nicest looking non-GamCare betting sites too, with the black design being very easy on the eye. There’s a cheeky little eSports section as well, which is fantastic as this is one of the fastest-growing betting markets around.
Lucky Manor Sportsbook
When looking for betting sites that aren’t on GamCare, you can’t ignore Lucky Manor. It’s a firm favourite with UK punters because it’s very player-friendly and has great customer service. Well, a huge welcome bonus also sweetens the deal just a tad! Again, bet on basically any sport you can think of, and a fair few others that you never knew existed. It’s 100% safe and offers some secure and rapid banking methods too. If you want a break from sports betting, Lucky Manor also boasts one of the best casinos on the market for you to enjoy.
Hand of Luck Sportsbook
Hand of Luck has lots of amazing features that we could talk about all day. Like the other bookmakers not covered by GamCare, it’s free from GamStop & Gamban, offers thousands of betting possibilities and has wonderful promotions. However, the USPs are undoubtedly the minimum deposit and low wagering requirements. You only need 20 EUR to fund your account here, significantly less than most of the other sites. Then, when you activate your bonus, it only has to be wagered once over before you can withdraw it as cash – how great is that?!
Very Well Sportsbook
A lot of the bookmakers not registered with GamCare on our list were only released in 2022. Very Well is the exception, launching in 2021 and spending two years at the top of the game. It’s become a highly trusted and sought-after brand in the industry, meaning punters can have full faith that it’s a safe and secure website. You won’t have to worry about anything while using the Very Well Sportsbook; just sit back, relax and enjoy all of the diverse betting options from across the globe.
The Newest Sportsbook Not On GamCare For March 2023
Rabbit Win Sportsbook
Every month, we’ve made it our mission to update our list with the latest bookies not on GamCare. Sure, it requires some extra work, but we’re willing to do it if it means you get to see the most updated lists.
As an extra bonus, we’re singling out the newest site offering betting not on GamCare for each month. This time around, all the attention is on the fabulous Rabbit Win Sportsbook.
Despite being extremely new to the scene, it’s evident that this bookie has done plenty of research. Perhaps the operator checked this guide and saw our criteria before launching the site? Who knows, but we can say with absolute certainty that this is one of the most exciting bookmakers not on GamCare. We have a complete review for you to read if you want, but here are some of the standout features we love the most:
- Thousands of brilliant sports betting options
- Amazing odds
- Awesome promotions
- Great banking options
- Lots of good betting incentives
- Absolutely no affiliation with Gamban or GamStop
- No UK licence
- Brilliant security practices in place
Must-Know Information On Betting Sites Not Covered By GamCare
|Number of non-GamCare betting sites||80+|
|Open to UK punters||Yes|
|Sports available||Football, Horse Racing, Tennis, Hockey, Golf, Boxing, eSports, Basketball, Baseball, Cricket & Many More|
At this point, you’re probably getting eager to join as many betting sites exempt from GamCare as you can find. After all, it’s free to join them and there are no limits on how many accounts you can have. Plus, it feels like there are some substantial benefits that you don’t get when using betting sites that are on GamCare.
This is true…partially! There are some really fantastic benefits, but bookies not on GamCare come with some negatives. Before you do anything else, we strongly suggest looking at the cons along with the pros so you can make a more informed decision.
Here’s what you need to know:
GamCare-Free Betting Sites Pros
- Bet without worrying about Gamban – If you’re blocked from accessing gambling sites because of Gamban software, you will love bookmakers not covered by GamCare. They give you access to loads of betting sites, along with some stunning online casinos not on Gamban.
- Bypass GamStop self-exclusion – You can’t cancel GamStop once it’s in place, but you can get around the GamStop programme with non-GamCare betting sites. They aren’t signed up to the programme, so you are free to join as many as you like even while you’re on GamStop.
- Bet without ID verification – Why do you have to upload photo evidence of your ID when joining most betting sites? Well, it’s a UKGC requirement, which isn’t present at GamCare-free betting sites. Instead, you’re joining betting sites without ID verification, meaning you can start betting without uploading any documents.
- Enjoy unique banking methods – Unlike other bookies, the ones on our list are credit card sports betting sites. They also accept cryptocurrency payments, which you can’t use on sites that are affiliated with GamCare. Put simply, you get some unique and beneficial banking options.
GamCare-Free Betting Sites Cons
- Customer support is unreliable – Because you’re joining offshore online sportsbooks, customer support can be unreliable due to timezone conflicts and language barrier problems.
- Higher risks – Yes, betting sites not blocked by GamCare are free from UKGC restrictions, meaning they sometimes offer better odds and higher betting limits. The flip side of this is that you bet with more risks. It could mean bigger wins, but it could also mean larger losses.
FAQs About Betting Sites Without GamCare
What is GamCare?
GamCare is a charity organisation that works with bookmakers across the UK to ensure punters are protected. It also works with GamStop and Gamban to block punters from accessing betting websites during vulnerable times.
What are betting sites not on GamCare?
Non-GamCare betting sites are online bookmakers that don’t collaborate or cooperate with the GamCare organisation. Therefore, these sites are free from any restrictions put in place by the charity and won’t monitor your betting behaviour. Effectively, they give you more freedom without getting involved.
Are non-GamCare sports betting sites safe to use?
Yes, it is safe to use a website offering betting not on GamCare, as long as you gamble responsibly. From a security perspective, these sites have everything in place to ensure you’re secure at all times.
Are GamCare-Free betting sites legal?
Yes, sportsbooks without GamCare are completely legal. They are all licensed by independent bodies outside of the UK and are under no obligation to cooperate with GamCare.
Do bookies not on GamCare offer self-exclusion?
Yes, you can self-exclude when using betting sites without GamCare by contacting the operator directly. However, these sites are not part of the GamStop self-exclusion scheme. In turn, they won’t be blocked if you are on GamStop.
What is the best non-GamCare sports betting website?
There are lots of excellent non-GamCare betting sites out there right now. It’s difficult to pick a winner, but feel free to look at our complete list of bookies not on GamCare to see which sites are better than the rest.