The Full List Of Low Wagering Casinos
- GamStop Not Used
- Exclusive Game Options
- €50 Bonus Activation
- Casino & Sports Betting
- Trusted Non-GamStop Platform
- Claim Bonus For €20
- No GamStop Cooperation
- Unlimited 10% Cashback
- Low €20 Deposit Requirement
- No Self-Exclusion
- Over 6,500 Games
- €20 Min. Deposit
- Not In GamStop
- Swift Withdrawals
- 40 EUR Bonus Activation
- Free Downloadable App
- Doesn’t Have GamStop Integration
- €40 Minimum Deposit
- No GamStop Regulations
- 20 GBP for Bonus Activation
- Rapid Withdrawal Processing
- Not Part Of GamStop
- Outstanding Customer Support
- €15 Min. Deposit
- Reliable Gambling Platform
- No Connection To GamStop
- Minimum Deposit €40
- Tempting Bonuses
- No UK Self-Exclusion
- Min. Dep €40
- The Full List Of Low Wagering Casinos
- How We Selected The Best Low Wagering Requirement Casinos
- Our Top Casinos With Low Wagering Requirements
- The Newest Low-Wagering Casino For October 2023
- Important Things To Know About Low-Wagering Casino Sites
- Available Games At Low-Wager Casinos
- Low Wagering Casinos FAQs
How We Selected The Best Low Wagering Requirement Casinos
Why should you trust our list? Simply put, we have looked at every single casino with low wagering requirements out there right now. Yes, this includes a boatload of sites that aren’t on our list. It will come as no surprise to learn there are plenty of dodgy sites out there that pose as low-wagering casinos.
With that in mind, we took it upon ourselves to create the perfect way of reviewing casinos with low wagering requirements. Our team has been in the business for years, so they know how to spot good online casinos when they see them. After careful consideration, we came up with the following list of features that every low-wagering casino must have:
- Genuinely low wagering requirements – It’s obvious, but it can’t be ignored! What qualified as a “low-wagering casino”? Generally, the industry agrees that anything from 1x to 35x is considered low wagering. This means we include no-wagering online casinos on our list, along with others offering no more than 35x wagering rules.
- Welcome bonuses that are worth your attention – We could find the lowest wagering requirements casino UK players can join, but it would be pointless if the welcome bonus is terrible. We want you to have a chance to use a generous bonus and turn it into real cash. So, there needs to be a healthy welcome package when you join, rewarding you heartily.
- Openly accepting of ALL punters – Some low-wagering casinos impressed us, but there was one thing holding them back. These sites didn’t accept all UK punters. Typically, they blocked anyone that was currently on GamStop. We don’t think this is fair as everyone deserves a chance to enjoy low-wagering online casinos. As such, we list casino sites without GamStop for Brits to use.
- Effortless banking options – Our team categorically despises any casinos with awkward banking options. This applies to both deposits and withdrawals. Low-wager casinos must provide easy and safe ways to deposit money, but they also need to make withdrawals straightforward. If you have to jump through loads of hoops to withdraw money, it’s a massive pain in the backside.
- Loads of fun casino games – You’ve got a nice bonus and you have a casino with low wagering requirements. Awesome. Unfortunately, the site offers hardly any games to play. It gets boring really quickly and what little games they do have don’t payout very well. Consequently, it’s crucial that we point you in the direction of low-wagering casinos with lots of fun games to play. You’ll have more opportunities to win and fewer opportunities to get bored.
- Approved by players – At Casino Wise, we don’t want you to see us as this overlord that thinks its opinion is the only valid one. No, we take things seriously, so we listen to other players. We ask players for feedback when reviewing sites and check existing reviews to guarantee that a site is approved by players. This gives us more confidence when recommending low-wagering online casinos.
As long as a low-wagering casino meets all of the requirements above, it can have a place on our list. We know, we know, this seems super strict. But, it’s necessary to ensure we only recommend the best places.
Our Top Casinos With Low Wagering Requirements
Throughout our extensive research, we identified a selection of low-wagering casino sites that jumped out at us. Bear in mind that with new low-wagering requirement casinos popping up every month, this list can change over time!
For now, these are the sites that our team recommends the most:
Richy Farmer Casino
Richy Farmer Casino is one of the most highly-rated casinos on our site. It’s a popular choice among players because it has loads of amazing features. No GamStop restrictions are in place, UK punters can join with ease, multiple banking methods are available and there’s a lovely welcome bonus to enjoy. With 35x wagering requirements, it offers some of the lowest wagering requirements in the industry. What’s more, the game library is incredibly impressive, giving you everything from slots to poker – and even a few niche games to try.
As soon as you visit GoldenBet Casino, lots of things jump out at you. For one, the promotions page is massive. Seriously, there are all kinds of bonuses and promotions you can take advantage of as a punter. New players get a 100% welcome bonus on each of their first three deposits, which is madness! Again 35x wagering requirements exist, meaning this certainly qualifies as a low-wagering casino. You only need to deposit 20 EUR to qualify for the bonuses, which is shockingly low for casinos like this. Plus, you can use the funds on so many different games. If you’re a slots fan, there are hundreds of popular games to try. If you fancy something different, check out the plethora of bingo, poker, slingo or roulette games.
Hand of Luck Casino
The Hand of Luck Casino doesn’t feature GamStop, has a minimum deposit of 20 EUR and offers a 50% welcome bonus with 125 extra spins. Already, this sounds pretty good, right? Well, things get even better when you discover this is the lowest wagering requirements casino UK players can find. That’s right, a 1x wagering requirement is attached to the bonus, making it stupidly easy to turn your funds into cash. Hardly any casinos offer wagering as low as this, so it’s an opportunity you’d be silly to pass up. The game library is large and continues to grow; it’s almost impossible to get bored on this site!
Lucky Manor Casino
Lucky Manor Casino is popular with slot fans as it boasts one of the largest libraries of games out there. We’re talking about hot titles from big developers, along with indie games to try for the first time. The fun doesn’t stop there; loads of other casino games can be played too – and you can use a fantastic welcome bonus to get started. All of the bonuses on the site have 35x wagering requirements, so there’s a good chance you can play through them to secure real cash winnings.
Twinky Win Casino
Twinky Win Casino launched in the latter stages of 2022, yet has already become a fan favourite. Players constantly recommend the site, with many people touting the low-wagering bonus as a key selling point. You’ve got a standard welcome bonus, plus a no-deposit bonus with 35x wagering requirements. In theory, you could use a free bonus to earn real money! The slots are the main highlight here, but you can play lots of other online casino games too. Throughout our review, we constantly came across players saying how trustworthy this online operator is.
The Newest Low-Wagering Casino For October 2023
Lucky Mister Casino
Be honest, are you more likely to join a casino with low wagering requirements over one with high wagering restrictions? Of course you are! Funnily enough, casino operators recognise this, which is why we see an influx of new low-wagering casinos every month. You could take a step back for a couple of months and there would probably be a handful of new sites to choose from.
It’s our mission to keep you updated with the latest goings on in the industry, so we’ve made a special commitment. Every month, we will pick the newest low-wagering casino we think you should join. This month, the chosen site is…the Lucky Mister Casino!
Whenever we review new sites, we’re cautiously optimistic. We hope that these sites have seen what other online casinos do well and build on that. This month’s choice is the perfect example of this. It boasts all of the top features you want in a low-wagering casino, plus other cool stuff too. There’s very little to dislike – and you can read more about this in our full review.
Here’s an overview of what we love about this site:
- The lowest wagering requirements out there
- A brilliant bonus for new players
- An ever-growing game library
- Easy banking methods
- Uncomplicated withdrawal terms
- SSL encryption all over the site
- Great player support
Important Things To Know About Low-Wagering Casino Sites
|Number of low-wager casinos||60+|
|Best low-wagering casinos||Richy Farmer Casino, GoldenBet Casino, Hand of Luck Casino|
|Lowest wagering requirements||1x|
|Maximum wagering requirements||35x|
|Banking options||Credit card, e-wallet, cryptocurrency & bank transfer|
|Available for UK players||Yes|
Casinos with low wagering requirements are bound to catch your eye as they’re attractive propositions. Nevertheless, you can’t look at the good things without considering the possible negative aspects of these sites.
Look, we’ve been in this industry for years, we know more than anyone that no online casino is perfect! There will be pros and cons all the time and it’s important that you make yourself aware of them. Before joining any low-wagering online casinos, we suggest seeing what’s good and what’s bad. Only then will you have a wider view of the situation, allowing you to make a good decision.
Without further ado, here are the benefits and drawbacks of low-wagering requirement casinos:
The Pros of Low-Wagering Casinos
- More chance of actually turning bonuses into money – High-wagering casinos will basically give you zero chance of turning a bonus into a withdrawable case. A low-wagering casino makes this genuinely possible. As a punter, this makes you feel more fairly treated and the bonus is more valuable.
- Enjoy a way around GamStop – Because these low-wager casinos don’t tend to be based in the UK, they offer online games without GamStop. This is a safe and legal way to keep enjoying casinos while serving a self-exclusion suspension.
- Play without verification – All of the casinos with low wagering requirements on our list don’t demand ID verification when joining. You can play with more freedom and privacy, which is always a benefit.
The Cons of Low-Wagering Casinos
- Might encourage you to bet more money – Because you know there’s a higher chance of turning a bonus into cash, you might be inclined to deposit and bet with more money. Thus, there’s a possibility that you end up losing more than intended thanks to the lure of a low-wager bonus.
- No self-exclusion schemes – Vulnerable players might not be suited to low-wagering online casinos as they don’t offer any self-exclusion schemes. If you need to take a break from gambling, it’s far too easy to keep on playing when no scheme exists that blocks you from multiple sites at once.
- Credit card betting can be risky – All of these sites offer credit card deposits for players. This can be risky as there’s a chance you deposit too much money and run into credit card debt. Of course, the way to avoid this is by selecting a different banking method, but keep it in mind nonetheless.
Available Games At Low-Wager Casinos
You can enjoy a wide variety of popular casino games at casinos with low-wagering requirements. A few of the options available to you are:
- Low-wagering slots sites
- Low-wagering bingo sites
- Low-wagering poker sites
Low Wagering Casinos FAQs
What are low-wagering casinos?
A low-wagering casino is an online casino that offers anywhere between 1x and 35x wagering requirements for bonuses.
What are wagering requirements?
A wagering requirement is how many times you must wager a bonus before it can be withdrawn as cash. For example, a 50 EUR bonus with 1x wagering needs to be gambled once over if you want to withdraw any winnings.
What’s the difference between low-wager casinos and no-wager casinos?
No-wagering requirement casinos are defined as casinos with the lowest possible wagering restrictions, which will be 1x. By contrast, low-wagering casinos are casinos that can have up to 35x wagering requirements.
Are casinos with low wagering requirements safe?
Yes, low-wagering online casinos are safe and utilise the latest cybersecurity methods to ensure all players are secure while on the site.
Are low-wager casinos legal?
Yes, low-wagering casinos are 100% legal.
Can GamStop players use casinos with low wagering requirements?
Yes, you can use a low-wagering casino if you are on GamStop, provided the casino doesn’t take part in the scheme. We clearly indicate which casinos are part of GamStop in our reviews.