- The Best Ways To Get Around GamStop
- Use Casinos & Betting Sites That Allow GamStop Players
- Use Casinos Outside The UK & Independent Casinos
- Use Casinos With An Offshore License
- Use Cryptocurrency Casinos
- Use Casinos With No Verification
- Use Land-Based Offline Casinos
- The Worst Ways To Get Around GamStop
- Use Another Person’s Account
- Paying To Cancel GamStop
- What To Look For In A Good Casino To Get Past GamStop
- Available Games When You Bypass GamStop
- Key Things To Know About Getting Around GamStop
- Our Final Thoughts On How To Get Around GamStop
- How To Get Around GamStop FAQs
The Best Ways To Get Around GamStop
In this section, we’ll introduce some of the best ways of getting around GamStop restrictions. Yes, there are good and bad ways to do this! If you’ve been desperately searching for how to beat GamStop for months, here’s what you can try:
Use Casinos & Betting Sites That Allow GamStop Players
The easiest way to know how to gamble with GamStop is to search for any new casinos not with GamStop. They pop up all the time, offering a wide range of promotions, deals and games. Here’s the thing, no sites have to be part of GamStop – only those that are registered with the UKGC. So, you’ll find loads of options out there to try.
- GamStop Not Used
- Exclusive Game Options
- €50 Bonus Activation
- Casino & Sports Betting
- Trusted Non-GamStop Platform
- Claim Bonus For €20
- No GamStop Cooperation
- Unlimited 10% Cashback
- Low €20 Deposit Requirement
- No Self-Exclusion
- Over 6,500 Games
- €20 Min. Deposit
- Not In GamStop
- Swift Withdrawals
- 40 EUR Bonus Activation
- Free Downloadable App
- Doesn’t Have GamStop Integration
- €40 Minimum Deposit
- No GamStop Regulations
- 20 GBP for Bonus Activation
- Rapid Withdrawal Processing
- Not Part Of GamStop
- Outstanding Customer Support
- €15 Min. Deposit
- Reliable Gambling Platform
- No Connection To GamStop
- Minimum Deposit €40
- Tempting Bonuses
- No UK Self-Exclusion
- Min. Dep €40
Use Casinos Outside The UK & Independent Casinos
Speaking of non-UK online casinos that don’t have to follow GamStop rules, you should look for non-UKGC casinos. If a site has a UKGC licence, it won’t let GamStop punters play. Instead, seek out the sites that do not have this licence, such as independent ones with their own licenses and regulations. This is an easy and effective way to understand how to gamble when on GamStop.
Use Casinos With An Offshore License
Another way to get around GamStop is by joining offshore casino sites. These sites are based in different locations outside of the UK. This includes places like Curacao or Ireland. They’ll have separate licenses and will accept GamStop players, giving you easy ways to break free of GamStop without breaking any laws.
Use Cryptocurrency Casinos
There is a wide range of crypto casinos that are open to GamStop players as well. It’s easy for you to register, and then you can enjoy so many ways to play while on GamStop. Funding your account is easy as you get to utilise a secure crypto wallet. If you’re a bit of a crypto nerd with some money tied up in various stablecoins, this is a brilliant option to consider.
Use Casinos With No Verification
One of the main problems you have when looking for how to gamble while on GamStop is that verification requirements get in your way. It’s impossible to join a plethora of sites because you must verify who you are. As such, sites detect that you’re on GamStop and block you from joining. Instead, seeking out casino sites without verification will give you a simple way to get around GamStop. Just like that, you can create an account and gamble as you please.
Use Land-Based Offline Casinos
Finally, if you want to know how to play when on GamStop, there’s a solution that most people forget about. GamStop only covers online casinos, meaning land-based ones will let you in. Sure, it’s more effort, but maybe you can have fun going out with some friends and joining a real-life casino?
The Worst Ways To Get Around GamStop
How to skip GamStop seems like an easy question to answer. In truth, it is! We’ve just shown you the best ideas for getting around GamStop, yet here are some ideas that you definitely should NOT try:
In theory, you could use a VPN to trick casinos into thinking you’re from a different country. This will mean the site doesn’t recognise your IP address, so you could create an account on UK websites.
Unfortunately, this is not a good solution at all. Sites that are on GamStop will have verification barriers that mean you have to prove who you are before you can either play or withdraw money. So, they’ll immediately notice it is you and you will be blocked from joining once more. Instead, you’re better off joining international casino sites that accept UK players and do not participate in GamStop.
Use Another Person’s Account
Again, this does theoretically work, but it’s downright stupid. Why would you risk both yourself and the other person in this scenario? It’s also annoying to keep using someone else’s account – and you have to ensure they don’t use it at the same time. Money mixups can happen too, so the whole situation should be avoided like the plague.
Paying To Cancel GamStop
Don’t do this, ever.
GamStop cannot be cancelled as it runs until your self-exclusion period is over. If someone claims to be able to help you remove GamStop for a fee, they are lying. You’re being conned, so save your money and try alternative solutions for how to stay away from GamStop.
What To Look For In A Good Casino To Get Past GamStop
There are many things you may look for when you’re trying to figure out how to bypass GamStop. When we put together our list of independent online casinos, there are some critical features we keep an eye on:
- Not on the GamStop scheme – First and foremost, you should only join casino sites not on GamStop. If a site is on GamStop, there is virtually no way of gaining access to it if you’re self-excluding.
- No verification requirements – Ideally, you want to find casino sites without verification requirements. This makes it much easier for you to join a website when you’re on GamStop.
- A wide range of games – Finding ways to get around GamStop isn’t that difficult. But, you should still hold some pretty high standards. Only opt for websites that give you a wide variety of games and betting options, so you aren’t short-changed in the fun department.
- Excellent security – Some of the casinos that let you know how to avoid GamStop are simply unsafe. We only direct you towards safe casinos with great security measures. This includes casino sites with credit cards so you’re able to make safe and secure transactions.
Just like that, you’re one step closer to learning how to get past GamStop once and for all. If a casino ticks all of these boxes, it’s worth checking out.
Available Games When You Bypass GamStop
Once you get past GamStop, you open yourself to a world of different opportunities. There’s a common misconception that gambling while on GamStop will be boring. Surely you don’t have that many games to choose from? Oh, you are mistaken! Non-GamStop casinos give you the following fun options:
- Sports betting not on GamStop – That’s right, your weekends can come alive again as you’re able to bet on top sporting events while on GamStop. Simply create an account, make use of any sportsbook welcome offers, and bet on whatever tickles your fancy.
- Slots not on GamStop – Slots are everyone’s favourite online casino game and some of the biggest developers in the business are here for you to enjoy. Plus, you get a range of independent and niche slots to try as well!
- Bingo not on GamStop – Bingo fans can rejoice knowing that hundreds of great online bingo games are available for you while you’re self-excluding. Choose from classic bingo to modern variations with loads of cool features.
- Poker not on GamStop – If you like getting your poker face on, you’ll be overjoyed to learn that it is possible to get around GamStop and still enjoy a variety of poker games online.
- Roulette not on GamStop – Sometimes, there’s nothing better than playing roulette. You might be blocked from UKGC casinos, but you can still play a plethora of roulette games on non-GamStop casino sites – including live tables.
- Lottery not on GamStop – That’s right, there are so many lotteries available for you to try your luck at. Most of the sites not on GamStop will run regular lotteries with big prizes.
- Slingo not on GamStop – Slingo is a modern game that brings slots and bingo together. It’s super fun and there are dozens of different variations available for GamStop players.
- Scratch cards not on GamStop – Did you know that instant-win scratch card games are also blocked when you’re on GamStop? Don’t worry, getting around GamStop by joining certain sites will let you enjoy all the fun that scratch cards bring.
Key Things To Know About Getting Around GamStop
|Best way to get around GamStop||Non-GamStop casino sites|
|Ways to cancel GamStop||0|
|Number of ways around GamStop||6|
|GamStop self-exclusion duration||Up to 5 years|
|Number of non-GamStop casinos||50+|
Yes, we know. You’ve been searching for how to get around GamStop for a very long time. Still, before you attempt any of the ideas listed above, it’s important to understand the advantages and disadvantages of gambling while on GamStop.
The Good Things About Finding Ways Around GamStop
- You can gamble with more freedom once again
- You’re able to place bets without breaking any laws
- You can enjoy new casino games from independent operators
- You can register and enjoy big bonuses in a matter of minutes
- You can finally have fun again
The Bad Things About Finding Ways Around GamStop
- You are at risk of slipping into financial debts through bad gambling habits
- You will receive very little help from independent casinos if you struggle with gambling addiction
- You still can’t access any accounts that are blocked because of GamStop
Our Final Thoughts On How To Get Around GamStop
You can’t cancel GamStop and you don’t need to wait out your sentence before you can start gambling again. Figuring out legal ways to get around GamStop is the best way to have fun again when you’re on this scheme. We suggest the following, but it is entirely up to you:
Join GamStop-Free Casinos
This is the easiest and safest way of getting around GamStop without breaking any laws or rules. We can point you in the direction of many trustworthy sites that aren’t on GamStop right now.
Avoid Dodgy Or Risky Ideas
Don’t use a VPN or borrow another person’s account to gamble while you’re self-excluding. These are very bad ideas that could lump you into a lot of trouble.
Know Your Limits
Last but not least, be aware of your limits. Think about why you’re on GamStop. If you are prone to making lots of bets and losing a lot of money, perhaps getting around GamStop is unwise. You might be better placed waiting for your self-exclusion to run out and working on improving your approach to gambling.
How To Get Around GamStop FAQs
What is the best way to get around GamStop?
The best way to get around GamStop is by looking for casinos that aren’t on GamStop. This lets you play all your favourite casino games even while your self-exclusion period runs down. It’s much faster than simply waiting for your GamStop to run out!
Is it legal to get around GamStop?
Yes, it’s perfectly legal to get around GamStop if you are joining non-UK sites. These sites have no legal obligation to be part of the GamStop scheme, meaning they can accept GamStop players without any issues.
How to get around self-exclusion as a UK player?
The best way to bypass GamStop self-exclusion is by joining non-GamStop casinos. Most of these sites will accept UK players and you can join them without needing a VPN.
Is it safe to look for ways around GamStop?
Yes, it is completely safe – as long as you know what you’re doing. Using GamStop-free casinos is a safe method of avoiding GamStop. You should avoid other methods like using someone else’s casino account or paying to have GamStop cancelled.