Like other non-GamStop online casinos, Yummy Wins generously bestows benefits upon its newest members. Even though the site has only been around since September 2022, the team developed a platform that already hosts thousands of exciting games and a full-service sportsbook for those looking to wager without GamStop.
Best of all, Yummy Wins doesn’t cut any corners with security; you can use your credit card to fund your account and get paid without worrying about where your financial data is going. So let’s dig deeper with our Yummy Wins review and see what else we love about the casino.
Yummy Wins Casino Overview
|💵 Min. Deposit
|🎰 Casino Deposit Bonus
|⚽️ Sports Deposit Bonus
|💰 No Deposit Bonus
|€5 or 50 FS
|🔄 Max. Wagering Bonus
|1 September 2022
|💳 Payment Methods
|Visa, Mastercard, Crypto
|🎲 Number of Games
|⚖️️ GamStop Self-Exclusion
|Not registered to GamStop
|⏰ Payout Time
|Up to 72 hours
We’ve identified the top three reasons that Yummy Wins is an excellent choice for UK players hoping to bypass GamStop.
- Accepts credit card transactions – Gamers love how convenient it is to use a credit card to deposit money to a casino. Yummy Wins supports both Visa and MasterCard, unlike UKGC sites.
- Trivial wagering requirement – Many casinos require you to wager bonus funds up to 50 times before you can get the extra winnings. But at Yummy Wins, you only have to meet a 1x requirement, which means you get paid faster.
- No KYC registration – As one of the casino sites without document verification, you can start playing games in minutes. You don’t have to wait days for the lengthy procedure to finish.
Yummy Wins Casino Bonuses
Yummy Wins has a modest collection of bonuses for new members. However, you can get a good amount of bonus money for a few qualifying deposits and low wagering requirements compared to other brand new casinos not with GamStop. We’ll describe the details below.
After creating an account at Yummy Wins, you can immediately deposit money and collect rewards for doing so. New members can claim a triple welcome package with a few simple requirements to fulfil:
- Deposit 40 EUR to earn a 12% bonus, up to 1,000 EUR
- Deposit 40 EUR to earn a 15% bonus, up to 1,000 EUR
- Deposit 100 EUR to earn a 17% bonus, up to 1,000 EUR
While the percentage is lower compared to other online casinos, you can still earn as much as 3,000 euros for your first three deposits. In all cases, you only have to fulfil a 1x wager before you can withdraw your winnings. However, you only have three days to complete the criteria, compared to the typical seven days provided on other sites.
No Deposit Bonus
One additional reward exists for the newest members, especially those who have not yet deposited money into their accounts. Yummy Wins offers 50 non-GamStop no deposit free spins or 5 euros. You can make the choice that best suits your needs.
Sports Betting Bonus
At this time, sports betting bonuses are unavailable at Yummy Wins Casino. Likewise, there is no bonus for esports wagers. A sportsbook is available, but you can’t get extra betting power towards it right now.
Yummy Wins Casino Games
As soon as you see the Yummy Wins home page, it immediately presents its robust collection of online games without GamStop. With thousands of games at our disposal, you can have peace of mind that you’re going to have a high-quality experience at this casino.
Moreover, you can practise most games with its included demo modes. These virtual environments let you play for free, but they also don’t pay out real money rewards.
- Slot games – Slot machines make up the bulk of slot sites without GamStop like Yummy Wins. Here, you can play well-known titles like Starburst, Book of Ra Deluxe, and Bob’s Coffee Shop.
- Bingo games – Yummy Wins has a modest collection of games found on bingo sites that are not on GamStop. For example, you’ll find Neptune Bingo, Burning Pearl Bingo, and Shamrock Bingo here.
- Poker games – Poker sites not covered by GamStop have a healthy variety of relevant table games. At Yummy Wins, you can play One More Poker, Jackpot Stud Poker, Pineapple Poker, and other classics.
- Live dealer games – Clicking the Live Show category displays several games common to live dealer casino sites not registered with GamStop, including Dragon Tiger and Vivo Aladdin.
- Lottery games – Many of Yummy Wins’ lotteries have outstanding prizes, including free bonus spins and cash rewards.
- Slingo games – So far, Yummy Wins has not started hosting any Slingo games, but this could change in the future.
- Game developers – At the bottom of every page, you’ll find a list of all the developers backing Yummy Wins, such as SimplePlay, Leander, and Mascot Gaming. These companies regularly work with non-UK casino websites.
Yummy Wins Online Sportsbook
Like other sports betting sites not with GamStop, Yummy Wins Sportsbook features a wide variety of markets from dozens of sports, including football, boxing, cricket, and tennis.
- Football – Non-GamStop football sportsbooks are usually loaded with matches from every major and minor league in multiple countries. Yummy Wins has just the collection you’re looking for.
- Horse racing – It’s challenging to find horse racing sites not blocked by GamStop, and Yummy Wins isn’t currently among the list. We hope this will change in the future.
- Tennis – If you’re a fan of tennis, you can search through the relevant games at Yummy Wins and find matches to wager on.
- Boxing – Likewise, you can find all upcoming boxing matches at Yummy Wins and choose several to bet on.
- Cricket – Clicking the Cricket category will list all the upcoming cricket matches that you can wager real money on.
- eSports – Virtual sports and esports are also found in the sportsbook. Search for whatever game you’d like.
- And dozens more!
Yummy Wins Casino Payment Options
At this time, few payment options are supported on Yummy Wins Casino, but the ones that are available are quite convenient. Yummy Wins is one of the casinos that take credit cards, so you can use either Visa or MasterCard to deposit money and get paid. Likewise, Bitcoin, Tether, and Binance Pay are convenient crypto options.
Deposit & Withdrawal Limits
Each credit card and crypto has its own requirements regarding deposits.
- MasterCard: 10 EUR
- Visa: 40 EUR
- Crypto: 75 EUR
All payment methods require a minimum of 150 EUR to process the withdrawal application.
PayPal & Mobile Phone Bill Transactions
Certain financial operators only work with licensed casinos, so Yummy Wins isn’t currently one of the casinos with Pay by Phone Bill not on GamStop. It also doesn’t support PayPal or Boku.
Yummy Wins Login & Registration
Clicking the orange-pink Sign Up button at the top of any page takes you to the Yummy Wins registration form. Provide your email address and a password, select your currency, and check the box confirming your age. Alternatively, you can sign up via platforms like Twitter, Google, and VK.
Yummy Wins Mobile Casino & App
At the time of this writing, it appears there is no official app for gambling for Yummy Wins, but there’s good news. Yummy Wins, like the best mobile casino sites not on GamStop, works flawlessly on any modern operating system. The website can also adapt to any screen size, so you can even use lesser-familiar smartphone brands.
When you want to play on the go, open the website on any browser on your mobile device or tablet and log in. You’ll have access to the same bonuses, games, and cashier options as on the desktop version.
Yummy Wins Sister & Similar Sites
If you’re like us and love the Yummy Wins experience, we think you’ll also enjoy these safe online casinos not covered by GamStop:
Yummy Wins Customer Support
How quickly you can get in touch with a support agent when you need help matters more than just about any other part of the online casino experience. If you experience a game glitch, delayed withdrawal processing, or some other concern, you can write an email to the operator or initiate a live chat from any page.
- Contact email – [email protected]
- Contact phone – Unavailable
Players wanting to know how to avoid GamStop in the UK will find their safe haven at Yummy Wins Casino. Backed by dozens of providers and several low-wager bonuses, Yummy Wins has plenty of attractive reasons to join. We especially love the responsible gambling tools and convenient banking options that you wouldn’t see on UKGC sites. Overall, Yummy Wins is a great choice for beginner and veteran gamblers alike.
FAQs About Yummy Wins Casino
Is Yummy Wins a safe casino?
Yes, we have every reason to believe that Yummy Wins is a safe casino for all players. The games are provably fair, the site uses state-of-the-art security protocols, and no adverse reports have been filed against the casino stating otherwise.
Does Yummy Wins Casino have a licence?
No, at the time of this writing, we have not found that Yummy Wins has applied for a licence. However, being an independent online casino allows Yummy Wins to make decisions that other casinos can’t, such as supporting credit cards and ignoring GamStop.
Is Yummy Wins available in the UK?
Yes, Yummy Wins works perfectly in the UK for all players who want to cancel GamStop. Signing up is a straightforward process; clicking the orange-pink Sign Up button at the top of the screen will get you started within seconds.
Does Yummy Wins accept GamStop players?
Yes, Yummy Wins’ status as an independent casino allows it to ignore GamStop protocols and accept players regardless of their status. In fact, it doesn’t have access to the GamStop database, so the operator doesn’t know who has an account or ban.
Can I self-exclude from Yummy Wins?
Yes, you’re welcome to place a temporary or permanent block on your account if you need to take a break for any reason. This is especially useful if you suspect you have a gambling addiction and want to protect yourself. You only need to reach out to the support desk and ask.
Does Yummy Wins have a no deposit offer?
Yes, players who want to sample the collection at Yummy Wins but aren’t ready to spend money can claim either 50 free spins or 5 euros. You can spend the spins on any slot machine, and the euros work anywhere on the website.
Does Yummy Wins have a betting section?
Yes, if you prefer to wager on sports, you’ll be pleased to see how many sports and markets are available at Yummy Wins. Although the precise number fluctuates, you can usually find over 1,000 events listed on any given day.
Is there a Yummy Wins mobile app?
No, at the time of this review, we did not find an official mobile app that you can download to play Yummy Wins games. However, you can still log into your account using your smartphone or tablet. Our mobile testing revealed no problems or glitches.
How can I resolve Yummy Wins withdrawal problems?
Wait a couple of days to see if the withdrawal application completes on its own; sometimes, it can take as long as 72 hours before the payment is sent to your bank or digital wallet. However, if there is still a problem, you should write the support desk to ask an agent to resolve it.
Where can I read Yummy Wins player reviews?
While we’ve done our best to provide an extensive review of the Yummy Wins experience, you can search through aggregate review sites to see what other players have written about it. These accounts tend to be anonymous and could potentially have skewed perspectives.