The name of the game is high-end betting at VeloBet Casino, and for good reason. New players not only start off with a boosted bankroll but can also earn a free bet and numerous cashback bonuses, all of which can get you sorted through VeloBet’s games and betting options – and since it’s one of the Curacao-licensed online casinos, those options are absolutely plentiful.
Speaking of which, VeloBet Casino also sits squarely outside of the GamStop jurisdiction, which means anyone who has been self-excluded from UK casinos will be welcome to join and play. You have all the same rights and rewards awaiting after registration, which includes a few juicy details we’ll get into just below. Keep reading our VeloBet Casino review to find out!
- Highs & Lows Of VeloBet Casino
- Casino Bonuses To Claim At VeloBet
- List Of VeloBet Casino Games
- Sportsbook At VeloBet Casino
- VeloBet Casino Supported Payment Methods
- Customer Support Options At VeloBet Casino
- How To Play VeloBet Casino On Mobile
- Other Casino Sites Like VeloBet
- VeloBet Casino Wrap Up
- FAQs About Gambling At VeloBet Casino
Highs & Lows Of VeloBet Casino
|💵 Min. Deposit
|🎰 Casino Deposit Bonus
|150% deposit bonus
|⚽️ Sports Deposit Bonus
|150% sports bonus
|💰 No Deposit Bonus
|🔄 Max. Wagering Bonus
|💳 Payment Methods
|Visa, Mastercard, Crypto, Bank Transfers
|🎲 Number of Games
|More than 3,000 so far
|⚖️️ GamStop Self-Exclusion
|Won’t block GamStop members
|⏰ Payout Time
|A few business days
We pay special attention to the newest casino sites not blocked by GamStop as we review them, ensuring that we know what makes them stand out from the competition. Here are the top pros and cons that we were able to discover about VeloBet:
- Fantastic Player Bonuses – VeloBet not only awards bonuses to its newest players, but it also has some of the finest promotions for returning members as well. All the better to boost your bankroll with!
- All British Players Welcome – As an overseas casino site, VeloBet has no problem welcoming the British for membership, including those who may be self-excluded. You just have to be 18 years or older.
- Jam-Packed Sportsbook – It’s clear that VeloBet’s primary focus is its sports betting options, which is why we’re electrified to see how many markets are hosted in the sportsbook. You can take all those bonus rewards and really get your spirit running.
- Doesn’t Have No-Deposit Bonuses – Casino sites that let you win real money without risking any of your own hold a special place in our hearts. However, VeloBet doesn’t have such a promotion at this time.
- Relatively New Casino Site – Having only launched in August 2023, VeloBet Casino is still on the newer side of things. Its offerings are quite comparable to its older competitors, but it hasn’t really had the same time to prove itself.
Casino Bonuses To Claim At VeloBet
Whether you’re here for traditional casino games or sports betting or just plain love to collect bonuses, VeloBet has a little something for each and every one of you, starting off with first-deposit rewards.
Your first deposit to VeloBet can earn a special bonus, though there are some terms that apply. The amount you’ll get depends on how much you put in:
- Deposit between €20 and €500 for a 150% bonus
- Deposit between €501 and €1,000 for a 100% bonus
The max you can receive is €1,000 for this promotion. You will have to bet the amount 30x before you can cash it out, which isn’t terrible but not ideal either. Fortunately, you’ll get up to 30 days to achieve it.
Second and third deposits are rewarded with another match, too:
- Deposit €20+ for a 100% bonus, up to €500
- Deposit €20+ for an 80% bonus, up to €500
In all, you have the opportunity to get another €1,000 added to your account, and the wagering requirement for each one is 30x again – so don’t waste any time!
Crypto players can also get their own first-deposit reward, claimable only once:
- Deposit €20 to €1,000 for a 160% bonus
The wagering requirement is a bit worse here at 35x, but the amount required to maximise what you can get is lower than it seems. All in all, not a bad deal if you’re already planning to play with crypto.
Crypto players also get a cashback benefit; at the end of each month, losses from crypto deposits will be calculated, and 10% is returned to your player account as credit. You must manually request the reward, though, and it must be within the first five days of the new month.
No Deposit Bonus
Unfortunately, one thing VeloBet does lack is an international no-deposit casino bonus, which means anything the players want to do here will require a deposit of some sort. We will update this page if that ever changes.
There’s also a first-time deposit bonus for sports bettors. Make a deposit of €20 or more to receive a 150% bonus, earning up to €1,000. The wagering requirement for this promotion is considerably more agreeable at just 15x, though you must bet them on odds of 1.3 or better.
Finally, don’t miss out on a free bet! Make three money bets in the sportsbook, and you can get your fourth for free. The value of this wager depends on how much you spend on the first three – you get the average of their sum.
List Of VeloBet Casino Games
To keep things interesting, VeloBet has a slew of casino games available to registered members. We couldn’t count them all – there are just that many! The structure of the lobby is a little different than you might be used to if you’ve ever gambled on similar sites, but all the offerings are there.
- Slots – The vast majority of what VeloBet has to offer is a collection of slot machines, including Drops & Wins, Bonus Buy, and Megaways.
- Bingo – You will have to search the term “bingo” to get any results, but then you will find VeloBet’s offerings, which include Super Hot Bingo, 88 Bingo 88, and Just a Bingo.
- Poker – In addition to the classics like Oasis and Caribbean Poker, you will also find a few video poker variants at VeloBet.
- Live Games – Separately, you can find the range of live shows hosted at VeloBet Casino. These include roulette, blackjack, poker, and baccarat tables.
- Lottery – VeloBet also hosts lotteries that give you a chance to win even more money at once!
- Slingo – At the moment, VeloBet does not host any Slingo games. We’ll update this review if that changes, but there is no time frame during which you should expect that.
- Software Providers – The full list of partnerships at VeloBet include Microgaming, BigTimeGaming, Red Tiger, and Play’n Go.
Sportsbook At VeloBet Casino
In a twist of tradition, VeloBet appears to place a greater emphasis on its sports betting options rather than its casino games. As such, its offerings absolutely rival other UK bookmakers not blocked by GamStop, especially with the rare sports it allows you to wager on. Here’s a sampling of what to expect:
- Football – You’ll find numerous football events from around the world at VeloBet.
- Horse Racing – We love to see it – VeloBet is one of the rare few horse racing betting sites with no GamStop, allowing you to place bets on races in the UK, US, Australia, South America, and more.
- Basketball – The basketball collection at VeloBet isn’t huge, but you can find all kinds of matches from the US and UK here.
- Tennis – Dozens of tennis events are frequently held for wager at VeloBet, including ITF matches.
- Volleyball – Again, the selection can be a little sparse, but VeloBet generally has numerous volleyball events to wager on.
VeloBet Casino Supported Payment Methods
Now, if you’re looking to get your VeloBet bankroll started off to a good start with the bonuses we’ve mentioned above, there’s good news – online casinos that take credit cards make it rather easy when you can just use your standard Visa or Mastercard to fund your gaming.
Here’s the full list of options:
- Credit Cards – Visa, Mastercard
- Bank Transfers – Bank transfer, SEPA
- Digital wallet – Neteller
- Cryptocurrency – Bitcoin, Bitcoin Cash, Ethereum, Tether, Litecoin, Ripple, Dash, Tron, Dogecoin
Deposit & Withdrawal Limits
Starting at just €10, you can deposit to your VeloBet account using any of the above-mentioned methods.
Withdrawals, however, are far more limited. You can only get paid via SEPA, Neteller, or one of various cryptocurrencies. The range that you may cash out varies depending on which you select:
- SEPA – €75 to €7,500
- Neteller – €10 to €2,000
- Crypto – €20 to €7,500
Note that the maximum winnings you may withdraw from free spins or bets is €300.
Paypal & Mobile Phone Bill Transactions
For as long as its list of supported payment options is, VeloBet Casino unfortunately does not support PayPal transactions right now. You will also not be able to charge deposits to your mobile phone bill.
Customer Support Options At VeloBet Casino
As an overseas casino, it’s especially important for VeloBet to offer as many different avenues for communication as possible. It falls just a bit short in this regard, unfortunately – you can’t phone anyone for support, and are instead limited to live chat and email.
- Contact email – [email protected]
- Contact phone – Unavailable
How To Play VeloBet Casino On Mobile
As long as your smartphone or tablet uses a standard web browser, it should be able to run VeloBet Casino without a hitch. The whole website runs on HTML5 technology, which adapts to any screen size and doesn’t require much from the operating system to function, so iOS and Android users alike can play at will.
Unfortunately, there isn’t an app that you can download, but it’s not really necessary given the polish on the mobile site. We don’t think you’ll miss the absence at all.
Other Casino Sites Like VeloBet
We have plenty of other recommendations for casino sites if you’re a fan of VeloBet. Here’s a list of some of our current favourites:
VeloBet Casino Wrap Up
Now that we’ve examined each and every part of VeloBet Casino, all that’s left to say is how impressive it’s been in the short time it’s been around. Indeed, there may be no shortage of non-GamStop online casinos for UK players, but VeloBet shows us that there are still innovative directions to take the experience. Give it a shot today and see just what we mean!
FAQs About Gambling At VeloBet Casino
Is VeloBet a licensed casino?
Yes, it is! VeloBet has only been around for a few months, but it quickly applied for and received a Curacao licence. This status keeps VeloBet independent but also ensures players have access to only the finest and fairest games.
Is it safe to gamble at VeloBet Casino?
Yes, VeloBet Casino is a totally safe gambling site. As long as you follow the necessary precautions that you would take at any online gambling site, then you will not have a problem at VeloBet.
Will VeloBet Casino always pay out?
Yes, of course! There are certain wagering requirements you have to fulfil, and not all payment methods used for deposit can be used for withdrawals. But as long as you meet all the criteria, your withdrawal will be processed.
How legal is it to gamble at VeloBet Casino?
It’s completely legal! Just because Velobet Casino isn’t a UK casino doesn’t mean that Brits aren’t allowed to join it – you can even win money and cash it out with international casino operators, so there are no worries there.
Can I self-exclude from VeloBet Casino?
Yes, you can. Contact VeloBet support and you can request a block on your account whenever you need a break from gambling. It’s also your right to revoke the ban early if you wish to.
Can I play at VeloBet Casino without submitting documents?
Yes, that’s totally possible. Actually, no documents are requested of you at all when you create your account at VeloBet Casino. Instead, this requirement is pushed to before making your first withdrawal request.
Is VeloBet Casino available to GamStop players?
Yes, it is! VeloBet Casino operates outside of the GamStop jurisdiction, which means that anyone who is affected by it can join VeloBet and enjoy their favourite games once again, no questions asked.
How do I do the VeloBet Casino KYC procedure?
If you want to cash out your winnings, you’ll have to submit certain documentation to the VeloBet support department – namely, a copy of your ID or passport, and a hard scan of your most recent utility bill.
How long does it take to get my winnings from VeloBet Casino?
There doesn’t appear to be any detailed information about that on the VeloBet website, so it’s best to assume that it will take a few business days. Note that it’s unusual for casino sites to process withdrawal applications on weekends or holidays.
How do I withdraw money from VeloBet Casino?
When you have enough money and have wagered the amount a sufficient number of times, you can tap the account menu and select Deposit. Then choose your preferred method of payment and the amount you wish to take out.
How do I send a complaint about VeloBet Casino?
All complaints about VeloBet Casino should be directed to its customer support department. It may take a little longer than normal communications to resolve the matter, depending on how serious it is, but the operator will work to remedy the problem.