We’re particularly keen about non-GamStop casinos for UK players because they’re accessible to anyone who has ever been self-excluded from British casino sites in the past. Perhaps that’s why Tropical Wins already sits close to our hearts, despite operating for less than a year so far; it doesn’t fault a player for prior mistakes, instead choosing to support their desires to return to online gaming.
And what a way Tropical Wins chooses to go! Right off the bat, you get your choice between two free bonuses, either of which let you sample some of the finest casino games available today – and that’s quite a benefit, considering how many options there are nowadays.
So what do you have to lose? Read the rest of our Tropical Wins review and see what else this casino site offers its newest players.
- Positives & Negatives About Tropical Wins Casino
- Tropical Wins Casino Bonus Packages
- Casino Gaming Collection At Tropical Wins
- The Tropical Wins Sportsbook Section
- Depositing & Withdrawing Money At Tropical Wins
- Customer Support Options At Tropical Wins
- Tropical Wins Mobile Version & Casino App
- Alternatives Casinos To Tropical Wins
- Tropical Wins Casino Wrap Up
- Tropical Wins Casino Top FAQs
Positives & Negatives About Tropical Wins Casino
|💵 Min. Deposit
|€50 to €100
|🎰 Casino Deposit Bonus
|750% welcome package
|⚽️ Sports Deposit Bonus
|150% sports bonus
|💰 No Deposit Bonus
|50 FS or 5 EUR
|🔄 Max. Wagering Bonus
|27 April 2023
|💳 Payment Methods
|Visa, Mastercard, Bitcoin, Tether
|🎲 Number of Games
|More than 3,000+
|⚖️️ GamStop Self-Exclusion
|Operates outside of GamStop
|⏰ Payout Time
|24 to 36 business hours
Being able to quickly compare casino sites on the fly makes it easier to decide which ones are worth joining, because all the essential information is already at hand. Here’s what you should know about Tropical Wins:
- Huge Gaming Collection – There’s no sense in joining a new casino site if there’s nothing interesting to play, but Tropical Wins doesn’t have this problem. No, this 2023 site already has more than 3,000 games in its growing collection.
- Free Bonus Available – New players get their choice between free spins or free cash, though a few conditions apply. We’ll get into those shortly.
- Allows Crypto Transactions – Ever since the UK banned credit cards, foreign casino sites have become the cream of the crop for gambling with convenience. Tropical Wins in particular will even allow crypto payments in either direction.
- Harsh Bonus Requirements – Indeed, you can certainly maximise your welcome bonus to its fullest potential, but every quid you drop in and have matched makes it harder to complete the criteria. You get just 96 hours for a 35x playthrough.
- Doesn’t Support PayPal – Crypto and credit cards are welcome at Tropical Wins, but PayPal is left out of the party.
Tropical Wins Casino Bonus Packages
Before you can enjoy any of the games at Tropical Wins, you’ll need to get your bankroll going. But don’t deposit money to your account just yet – start yourself off with the free bonus that all new players get, and then plan how best to maximise your welcome reward.
When you’re ready to deposit to your Tropical Wins account for the first time, you’ll trigger the first in a series of welcome match bonuses that finalise once you’ve made and wagered your sixth one. Here’s what you have to do to qualify for each level:
- Deposit €50+ for a 150% bonus
- Deposit €50+ for a 175% bonus
- Deposit €150+ for a 200% bonus
- Deposit €200+ for a 50% bonus
- Deposit €300+ for a 75% bonus
- Deposit €400+ for a 100% bonus
In all, you will have to commit at least €1,150 just to trigger each tier, and, to make matters more challenging, you only get 96 hours to wager what you get 35x. Otherwise, the bonus funds are no longer valid and you won’t be able to cash the winnings out or redeem them any further. Don’t waste any time!
No Deposit Bonus
You’ve read that right – Tropical Wins is one of the non-GamStop no-deposit casinos, which means you get a chance to earn a bonus without ever adding a credit card to your account. Upon registering for and confirming your account, you can choose between 50 free spins or 5 EUR in free gaming credit.
Both are great options, but you can only pick one. In either case, you have to wager it 70x and not bet more than €2 at a time while doing so. Finally, the max cashout allowed through this promotion is €5.
Lastly, the sports betting bonus at Tropical Wins gives bettors a chance to get their sportsbook momentum going in the right direction. For this promotion, simply deposit €20+ and you will get a 150% bonus that must be wagered 35x within 96 hours.
Casino Gaming Collection At Tropical Wins
In such a short time, Tropical Wins has already managed to piece together a powerful collection of casino games free from GamStop. More than 3,000 of them, as a matter of fact, which is an astounding number. It could take years to try them all!
- Slots – Whether you’re most eager for less volatile fruit slots or non-GamStop Megaways slots, Tropical Wins has it all. Just search for the title you want.
- Bingo – Of course Tropica Wins is also one of the bingo sites without GamStop; this is one of the places where you can play Just a Bingo and Neptune Bingo.
- Poker – Poker is also abundant at Tropical Wins, though certainly less so than slots. Here you’ll find numerous titles like Caribbean Poker, Oasis Poker, and Pineapple Poker.
- Live Games – Care for a social variant of games like blackjack, baccarat, keno, and roulette? THe live shows at Tropical Wins are the perfect sort to satisfy that need.
- Lottery – For a chance to win more esteemed prizes, including gaming laptops, don’t miss the lotteries at Tropical Wins.
- Slingo – Slingo is one of the few notable absences at Tropical Wins. We don’t know if they’ll ever include this category of games in the future, but we’ll be sure to update this review if that happens.
- Software Providers – If you’re enjoying the games at Tropical Wins, there are nearly 100 developers partnered with the site to be thankful for. These include BGaming, Platipus, and Bet2Tech.
The Tropical Wins Sportsbook Section
Fans of sports rejoice, for Tropical Wins also doubles as one of the UK betting sites with no GamStop. You know what that means – self-excluded Brits now have the opportunity to wager on the outcomes of the games their favourite teams from all over the world play. Here’s just a smattering of what’s available there:
- Football – If you thought football betting would be anything less than a copious part of the sportsbook, you’re a real nutter! Europe’s most popular sport has the most abundant presence, offering simple and specialised bets alike.
- Horse Racing – Well, Tropical Wins does have a few missing items, and horse racing is among them. We don’t anticipate they’ll be included anytime soon, which is unfortunate.
- Handball – From the European Handball Federation to USA Team Handball and more, handball events are listed by the dozens at Tropical Wins.
- Martial Arts – Whether you’re a fan of UFC, KSW, Oktagon, or Top Dog, Tropical Wins has all kinds of martial arts betting options for you.
- Esports – All the usual competitive video games are at Tropical Wins, including Rainbow 6, Counter-Strike 2, and League of Legends.
Depositing & Withdrawing Money At Tropical Wins
In the name of convenience, Tropical Wins has absolutely no problem allowing Visa and Mastercard transactions as one of the casinos that don’t prohibit credit cards. Likewise, some cryptocurrencies are accepted – namely, Bitcoin and Tether (USDt).
Deposit & Withdrawal Limits
When you’re ready to deposit money into your Tropical Wins account, be aware of the limits. You can only deposit a certain amount at a time, the amount of which varies based on the method of payment you’ve selected:
- Visa & Mastercard – €50 to €300
- Bitcoin – €75 to €2,000 (+10% no wager)
- Tether – €100 to €2,000
Withdrawals are much simpler, fortunately, but you do need to have at least €150 available to request a cashout. Also, be sure you have met all the necessary wagering requirements first, or the application may fail.
Paypal & Mobile Phone Bill Transactions
It’s not currently possible to use PayPal or your mobile phone bill to support deposits. You also cannot withdraw winnings through these methods, either.
Customer Support Options At Tropical Wins
Whether you’re gambling at brand new non-GamStop casino sites or those that have been around for years, it’s absolutely imperative that help is easy to reach during those clutch moments. Tropical Wins Casino offers several avenues for players to contact a support agent – live chat, phone, and email are how you do that.
- Contact email – [email protected]
- Contact phone – +44 2045868062
Tropical Wins Mobile Version & Casino App
There is an app that Tropical Wins members can download, though there are a few conditions to be aware of before attempting to do so. First off, you won’t find it in the app stores; this software is found exclusive on the Tropical Wins website directly. Secondly, there’s only an app for Android members, who will receive a bonus for setting it up.
But if you’re an iOS user, don’t worry about accessibility. Using your standard Safari browser to access the casino site lets you navigate account management and play games the same way you would expect to on the computer version. We’ve tested both options out, and the experience is essentially identical – there just isn’t a special bonus unless you get the app.
Alternatives Casinos To Tropical Wins
Never fear, we have a few other recommendations for casino sites if Tropical Wins isn’t quite your cup of tea. These alternatives might just have what you’re looking for:
Tropical Wins Casino Wrap Up
It’s still early to say whether Tropical Wins will turn out to be a leading casino site, pioneering change in an industry that is constantly evolving, but in the meantime, we’re honestly impressed with what they offer Brits. Aside from a gambling haven for the self-excluded, Tropical Wins wins us over with its valuable bonuses, lotteries, and overall betting odds. We recommend giving it a shot!
Tropical Wins Casino Top FAQs
Is Tropical Wins Casino licensed?
No, it’s not. But don’t let that dissuade you from trying Tropical Wins out – the operator does everything in its power to provide a fair and enjoyable experience for everyone who signs up.
Is it safe to gamble at Tropical Wins Casino?
Yes, it is! As we verified through exhaustive research, Tropical Wins has all the necessary security features that any casino site should have. That includes end-to-end encryption, an advanced payment gateway, and policies in place to protect everyone from fraud.
Are UK players allowed to gamble at Tropical Wins Casino legally?
Yes, they can! There’s nothing illegal about joining an offshore casino site like Tropical Wins. In fact, that’s precisely why these types of casinos exist – to provide an alternative for those tired of the way British casinos are run.
Does Tropical Wins Casino always process payouts?
Yes, absolutely! We will only recommend casino sites that pay its players what they’re fairly owed, and Tropical Wins will do just that. You just have to be sure you’ve verified your identity and met all the necessary wagering requirements first.
Can both GamStop users and players from the UK access Tropical Wins Casino?
Yes, they can. Tropical Wins largely caters to a British audience, and many of them are blocked through GamStop. But since these independent sites aren’t subject to the same restrictions, which means anyone can join without experiencing them.
Can I self-exclude myself from playing at Tropical Wins Casino?
Yes, that’s possible. You can initiate self-exclusion by contacting Tropical Wins support and making a request. This won’t put you in the GamStop database, though, and you can revoke the ban when you wish, too.
Is it possible to play at Tropical Wins Casino without submitting documents?
Yes, it is. Tropical Wins won’t actually ask you to submit documents at registration, nor anytime after that until you’re ready to cash out. To protect against fraud, it’s necessary to verify your identity before getting paid for the first time.
How do I complete the KYC procedure at Tropical Wins Casino?
When you’re ready to cash out for the first time, you need to submit a copy of your ID and a recent utility bill and email it to Tropical Wins’ support department. The proof of address must be less than three months old.
How can I withdraw money from Tropical Wins Casino?
Earned a big payout and ready to cash it out? Head to the cashier after logging into Tropical Wins, and you can choose your added method of payment to be paid by. Note that the minimum withdrawal is €150.
How long does it take to receive payment from Tropical Wins Casino?
It technically depends on how long it takes for Tropical Wins to process the request, but it usually only takes 24 to 36 business hours. So you shouldn’t have to wait very long at all.
How do I submit a complaint about Tropical Wins Casino?
As much as Tropical Wins strives to provide a perfect experience, it can sometimes fall short. If this happens to you, contact the support department to file your complaint and hopefully receive a suitable solution.