If you’re looking for a casino site that offers a warm welcome to its players, then Sweety Win might just be what you’re hoping for. Sweety Win is one of the newest casino sites not connected to GamStop, having launched in early April 2023. The rounded bear mascot is emblematic of the site’s accessibility, ensuring everyone can have a good time playing there.
Without GamStop in play, Sweety Win is even more accessible than you might realise. That is to say, self-exclusion on other sites will have no bearing on whether or not you can play on this site. If you’re unable to return to gambling on other casino sites, you can play at Sweety Win without a problem. In fact, many of Sweety Win’s players are British players bypassing the GamStop scheme.
There’s far more to know about this casino site, though, so we think you should keep reading this full review!
Sweety Win Casino Overview
|💵 Min. Deposit
|🎰 Casino Deposit Bonus
|50% + 125 FS
|⚽️ Sports Deposit Bonus
|💰 No Deposit Bonus
|€5 or 50 FS
|🔄 Max. Wagering Bonus
|6 April 2023
|💳 Payment Methods
|Visa, Mastercard, Crypto
|🎲 Number of Games
|⚖️️ GamStop Self-Exclusion
|Disconnected from GamStop
|⏰ Payout Time
|Up to 72 hours
As always, whenever we try out international casinos available in the UK, we look for the most essential information to know about the site. This helps potential players compare different sites at a quick glance before diving into the details. For Sweety Win, you should know the following:
- Minimal wagering requirement – When you claim the welcome bonuses, you only have to complete a trivial 1x wagering requirement to keep the funds and cash out. We love casino sites that place fewer demands on their players because they’re more fun to play at.
- Disconnected from GamStop – Since Sweety Win Casino isn’t licensed by the UKGC, there is no obligation to maintain the GamStop programme. As a result, this casino site doesn’t impose it on its players to maintain a more free platform.
- Supports crypto payments – While credit card support is present for those seeking convenience, crypto play is also welcome at Sweety Win. You are limited to Bitcoin, Tether, and Binance Pay, but it’s something we’re glad to see.
Sweety Win Casino Bonuses
As we mentioned earlier, Sweety Win offers its players the chance to sample numerous slot machines with free spins earned via deposits. Let’s get right into the details below.
The newest players have the most opportunities for profit available to them, starting with the generous Welcome Package right out the gate.
- Deposit 40 EUR or more for a 10% match + 10 FS in Lucky Dama Muerta
- Deposit 40 EUR or more for a 10% match + 10 FS in Candy Monsta
- Deposit 100 EUR or more for a 15% match + 30 FS in Miss Cherry Fruits
- Deposit 200 EUR or more for a 15% match + 75 FS in Platinum Lightning
Do the maths and you’ll see that you’ll get 50% in deposit matches along with 125 free spins for the most popular slot machines in the UK. Overall, it’s a great package to take advantage of, so we recommend not wasting any time with it. That said, as one of the low wagering casino sites, Sweety Win has a trivial 1x wagering requirement to fulfil within three days, which should be quite easy.
No Deposit Bonus
If you’re curious about the casino site but don’t want to spend any money just yet, you can grab a no deposit offer with Sweety Win. You can claim a free spins casino bonus with no GamStop or opt for 5 euros instead. If you choose the free spins, you will get 50 of them and they won’t impact your ability to get the free spins from the welcome package.
Sports Betting Bonus
At this time, there is no way to claim a sports betting bonus through Sweety Win. There is a sportsbook with an abundance of options, of course, but there isn’t a way to sample it or profit beyond the usual means of wagering. We’ll update this page if that changes.
Sweety Win Casino Games
Casino bonuses are a great incentive to sign up with a new site, but the library of games is also an important factor. You can play casino games at Sweety Win, many of which are slot machines and table games.
- Slot games – Sweety Win Casino offers a variety of no wagering slots, both classic and modern, for players with different levels of gambling experience. You’ll get to sample a few of the most popular and exciting ones with your free spins.
- Bingo games – In addition to an array of casino games, Sweety Win Casino is also one of the independent bingo operators, offering a variety of such games for you to enjoy.
- Poker games – Oasis Poker and several other online poker tables are hosted at Sweety Win Casino. This site offers a great selection of online poker not regulated in the UK and is a good place to play.
- Live dealer games – Many live dealer show games are available, including all the ones you’re likely familiar with.
- Lottery games – Searching for “lotto” turns up a handful of relevant results at Sweety Win where you can win big.
- Slingo games – Sweety Win doesn’t currently host any Slingo games.
- Game developers – The bottom of the casino page lists all the represented developers at Sweety Win, among which include Booongo, BGaming, Turbo Games, and PG Soft.
Sweety Win Online Sportsbook
Sweety Win offers a variety of betting options for sports fans to place on their favourite teams. You can place bets on a wide variety of sports common to other online bookies not with GamStop, including popular ones like football and tennis as well as more niche markets like cricket. We appreciate the wide range of betting options at the sportsbook, although there are a few notable omissions.
- Football – Sweety Win offers hundreds of betting markets, including many that are specific to the types of matches being played.The bookmakers listed below offer similar selections of games and can provide you with an opportunity to bet on all major leagues, tournaments, and championships.
- Horse racing – Unfortunately, horse racing is one of the popular sports that aren’t currently hosted on Sweety Win.
- Tennis – Sweety Win provides tennis fans with a searchable database of upcoming matches, as well as championship events.
- Boxing – Sweety Win Sportsbook offers a variety of boxing matches to bet on, including televised championships.
- Cricket – Sweety Win Sportsbook offers betting on both traditional cricket matches and virtual events, as well as the Cricket World Cup.
- eSports – Finally, Sweety Win will allow you to bet on esports games in a fun and easy way. You can place bets on many multiplayer games, including Valorant and Dota 2.
- And dozens more!
Sweety Win Casino Payment Options
It’s always great to see the most convenient payment options supported on a casino site, and Sweety Win is certainly no exception. On this casino site, you can play after funding your account with your banking card (Visa or MasterCard) or crypto (Bitcoin, Tether, Binance Pay).
Deposit & Withdrawal Limits
The deposit limits are somewhat scattered depending on which payment option you choose to use. The merchant with the lowest requirement is MasterCard, which only requires a 15 EUR deposit. Then, it’s Visa at 40 EUR.
If you want to use crypto, you’ll have to deposit 75 EUR or more for Bitcoin or 100 EUR or more for Tether. Binance Pay, however, only requires a 10 EUR deposit.
In all cases, the minimum withdrawal is 150 EUR.
PayPal & Pay By Mobile Bill
At this time, it is not possible to pay for Sweety Win using your mobile phone bill or PayPal. We will, of course, update this page if that changes, but there is no way to know how long it will take for these payment options to be supported.
Sweety Win Login & Registration
At the top of the screen is an orange Sign Up button that takes you to a short form if you press it. This short form requires you to provide some basic information, including your email address and a chosen password. Similar to other new casinos not on GamStop, Sweety Win doesn’t require you to upload documentation about your identity before you can start playing, so you can jump in within minutes.
Sweety Win Mobile Casino & App
At this time, you cannot download a mobile app to play Sweety Win games. But, following in the trend with other independent casino sites UK, Sweety Win uses a mobile-friendly website that allows anyone with an internet-capable device to play on the go. So if you use an iPhone, Android, Windows, or Blackberry device, you’re good to go!
Sweety Win Sister & Similar Sites
If you want to join more casino sites that are set up in a similar way as Sweety Win, we would recommend any of the following:
Sweety Win Customer Support
As we expect from all trustworthy casino sites, Sweety Win delivers in terms of accessibility to good customer service. While there is no phone number listed yet on this newer site, Sweety Win does have an email address where you can contact them at any time. Likewise, you can initiate a live chat from any page on the site.
- Contact email – [email protected]
- Contact phone – Unavailable
Overall, there are so many things to enjoy about Sweety Win Casino. Not only is it one of the no wagering online casinos, which means you only have to play through each bonus once, but it also welcomes British players looking to bypass self-exclusion and get paid quickly. We have few complaints to make about Sweety Win and ultimately recommend it to those seeking a new site!
FAQs About Sweety Win Casino
Is Sweety Win Casino a safe and trustworthy casino site?
Yes, we are sure that Sweety Win is a safe casino site! Even though it’s a newer site with less history to back it up, it has all the usual security measures in place. Plus, other players seem to enjoy it based on their reviews.
Does Sweety Win Casino have a licence to operate?
No, Sweety Win does not actually have a licence at the moment, but it’s still legal to gamble there. Indeed, some players may prefer a licensed non UK casino accepting UK players, we can attest to the fact that Sweety Win is safe.
Is Sweety Win Casino available to UK players?
Yes, Sweety Win definitely accepts British players from the UK! As a matter of fact, this casino site largely caters to a British audience, so you’ll feel right at home if you choose to play there. Support agents speak fluent English as well.
Can players from GamStop join Sweety Win?
Yes, Sweety Win absolutely welcomes GamStop players of all kinds! It doesn’t matter what your account status is within that scheme because the programme isn’t active on this casino site. In other words, you can join and play whenever you want to.
Can I ban myself from Sweety Win Casino?
Yes, Sweety Win Casino does allow you to self-exclude if you’re in need of a temporary or permanent break from the site. This isn’t a GamStop process, so don’t worry about that. All you have to do is contact the support department for more information.
Does Sweety Win Casino have a no deposit bonus?
Yes, you can get a no deposit offer at Sweety Win! This casino site lets you choose between 5 euros or 50 free spins. Either one is a great value, but you can’t pick them both. You’ll have to settle for the one that makes the most sense for you.
Does Sweety Win Casino have a sportsbook?
Yes, Sweety Win Casino has its own sports betting section where you can enjoy wagers on your favourite teams. You’ll find the usual selection of offerings common to other sites, including football, ice hockey, tennis, cricket, baseball, and dozens of others.
Does Sweety Win offer a mobile app?
No, it does not seem that Sweety Win has a mobile app to download at this time. If one is offered in the future, it’s likely that it will be exclusive to the Android platform. Either way, though, all players can use their mobile devices, including tablets, to play at Sweety Win.
How can I resolve Sweety Win withdrawal problems?
If you experience a delay receiving your money from Sweety Win Casino, try to be patient and not worry. This is a scenario that can occur at any casino site, and it is usually due to a banking holiday or a high volume of withdrawal requests. You can contact support if you wish.
Where can you find Sweety Win player reviews?
There are a few different sites where you can read reviews of other people who have played at Sweety Win Casino, but beware of the ones that are anonymous. Without a verification process in place, who is to say how honest that review is?