Royal Oak is one of those online casinos not blocked by GamStop that has a certain vibe to it from the moment you open the homepage. In this case, it’s reminiscent of an old school Vegas setting, although the offerings are anything but. You’ll find many modern games at Royal Oak, as well as an abundance of deposit rewards.
The most important thing that we must highlight about Royal Oak, though, is its division from GamStop. That is to say, there is no exclusion system enforced on the site other than the one you ask for. Self-exclusion is in your hands alone, not the programme’s.
For more information on what else you can expect at Royal Oak Casino, we encourage you to read the rest of our detailed review below.
Royal Oak Casino Overview
|💵 Min. Deposit
|🎰 Casino Deposit Bonus
|100% up to €1,000
|⚽️ Sports Deposit Bonus
|💰 No Deposit Bonus
|🔄 Max. Wagering Bonus
|💳 Payment Methods
|Visa, Mastercard, Crypto
|🎲 Number of Games
|⚖️️ GamStop Self-Exclusion
|Not associated with GamStop
|⏰ Payout Time
|Up to 72 hours
In particular, three things stood out the most to us when we tested Royal Oak Casino. These are crucial to understanding the experience when you join this site and play for real money:
- Good balance of slots – Most British players can’t get enough of trying slot machines, so it’s good to know that Royal Oak has a ton of them. There are many themes, bonuses, and more!
- Disconnected from GamStop entirely – It’s the main reason anyone searches for non UK betting sites. They want to get away from GamStop. Well, you’ll get to enjoy precisely that benefit when you play at Royal Oak.
- Doesn’t require KYC at registration – Instead of delaying its players for days or longer with document verification, Royal Oak lets you jump right into the game without waiting.
Royal Oak Casino Bonuses
The bonuses at Royal Oak Casino are varied in that you can claim some for either the casino or the sportsbook, depending on what kind of bets you prefer to make. Let’s jump right into the details below.
Most Royal Oak members will opt for the casino bonuses, and for good reason. They give you the most value for your euros.
To be clear, the Welcome Package is only available for brand new registrants who have not yet made deposits. Then you can benefit in the following way:
- Deposit 25 EUR or more to get a 100% match, up to 1,000 EUR
Only your first ten deposits are eligible for this reward, at which point you cannot claim it any further. Additionally, the bonus funds are subject to a 45x wager requirement, which is a little higher than standard. But at least you get 45 days to finish it, and then it’s yours.
If you want to use crypto to play games, you can grab a daily Crypto Bonus instead:
- Deposit with crypto and get a 500% match, up to 500 EUR, daily
This bonus is also subject to fewer requirements at just 40x, but you also only have just ten days to achieve it. Not a worry for those who play daily, but it can be a challenge for some.
Finally, there are ways to recoup some of your losses:
- Daily Casino Cashback – Get 5% back, up to 2,000 EUR, daily
- Daily Extra Cashback – Get 30% back, up to 2,000 EUR, daily
Be sure to check the terms and conditions regarding these daily bonuses in case they change.
No Deposit Bonus
So far, it looks like Royal Oak does not offer any no deposit free spins bonuses not on GamStop. There are free spins you can claim, but it requires a 30 EUR deposit. After that, you can get 100 free spins for the game King of Slots. Otherwise, there are no freebies.
Sports Betting Bonus
If you’re a sports fan, you can grab a one-time FreeBet after creating your account. To claim it, make a wager of 25 to 100 EUR and then contact support with the code FREEBET to get your compensation within 48 hours.
You could also get a 50% boost to your sports winnings after making four wagers with 1,50 minimum odds in succession.
Royal Oak Casino Games
Most of the casino games without GamStop at Royal Oak are slot machines, but you’ll find a good variety of other options, too.
- Slot games – You won’t be able to count all the slots without GamStop you can find at Royal Oak, whose lobby is mostly made up of them. Enjoy popular reels like Candy Dreams, Rise of Merlin, Starburst, and Juicy Gems.
- Bingo games – There are some bingo games you can play at Royal Oak, which include Burning Pearl Bingo, Bingo Philipino, Cryptomania Bingo, and Bingo 37 Ticket.
- Poker games – A few poker variants are available at Royal Oak, like Bet on Poker and Caribbean Poker.
- Live dealer games – Several roulette, blackjack, and keno variants are hosted here, along with other live dealer games without GamStop.
- Lottery games – If you want to enjoy lottery games, there’s good news for you. Royal Oak hosts four of them: Superlotto, EZ2 Lotto, Speed Lotto, and 3+4+6D Lotto.
- Slingo games – Slingo games cannot be found at Royal Oak, which is unfortunate.
- Game developers – You’ll see several of the usual game developers represented at Royal Oak, including Play N Go, Gamzix, BGaming, and Booongo, among others.
Royal Oak Online Sportsbook
Royal Oak is another casino site that also has sports betting not on GamStop. Let’s explore the numerous sports you can find below:
- Football – As one of the football sportsbooks not with GamStop, Royal Oak primarily focuses on football matches from around the world.
- Horse racing – Indeed, Royal Oak is one of the horse racing sites not blocked by GamStop.
- Tennis – You can find local and international tennis matches here.
- Boxing – Boxing matches from around the world are hosted here when they are available.
- Cricket – Whether you want virtual or traditional cricket, you can wager on matches at Royal Oak.
- eSports – Hopefuls will enjoy their eSports findings here, which feature popular games like Valorant.
- And dozens more!
Royal Oak Casino Payment Options
As is the case with many other independent casino sites, you can wager with credit cards (Visa, MasterCard, American Express) or crypto (Ethereum, Bitcoin, Litecoin, Tether).
Deposit & Withdrawal Limits
No matter what payment method you want to use, the minimum deposit is only 25 EUR. That’s enough to get the bonus funds mentioned above, but you’ll probably want to throw in more to maximise the possibilities. After all, they only come around a limited number of times.
Withdrawals come with worse news. You can only take out as much as 7,000 EUR per month, and only as much as 50,000 EUR in a lifetime. That means you could be done with Royal Oak in less than one year, which is not our favourite thought.
PayPal & Mobile Phone Bill Transactions
As many British players are aware, finding PayPal casino sites not on GamStop is a challenging endeavour. We regret to inform you that Royal Oak isn’t such a site where you can use that.
Royal Oak Login & Registration
There is a white Register box at the top of the homepage that allows you to start the simplistic and straightforward process. Indeed, all you must do is fill out two short forms before the site transfers you to the cashier, where you can deposit money and claim your massive welcome rewards, similarly to other betting sites without verification. Just follow the onscreen instructions and you’ll figure it out painlessly.
Royal Oak Mobile Casino & App
Speaking of painless, Royal Oak makes it easy for its players to access their favourite games on the go. You won’t need an app to do so, and that’s good news, because there isn’t one for you to get. But using your normal web browser from a mobile phone or tablet will get the job done just fine.
Royal Oak Sister & Similar Sites
If you’re searching for better standalone online casinos, we would recommend these highly-rated sites that we’ve reviewed extensively:
Royal Oak Customer Support
We only recommend independent and Curacao-licensed online casinos that allow you to get in touch with a customer support agent around the clock. After all, who can predict when you will struggle with something? Problems don’t follow a timely schedule! At Royal Oak, you can write the department an email or start a live chat.
- Contact email – [email protected]
- Contact phone – Unavailable
Overall, we like what Royal Oak promises its players, but we’re not totally sure just how much it can deliver. After all, any casino site that means to let you bypass GamStop but limits your lifetime earnings seems to fall short of its goal of freedom. Plus, you will eventually have to move on once you’ve won too much money. Whether that’s worth the stop is up to you.
FAQs About Royal Oak Casino
Is Royal Oak a safe casino?
Yes, we are absolutely certain that Royal Oak is a safe casino. It pays out its withdrawal applications quickly, the games are fair, and the support agents we spoke to were very knowledgeable about the site and its dealings. We highly recommend it!
Does Royal Oak Casino have a licence?
No, Royal Oak does not currently use a licence of any sort. It’s beneficial when it comes to these sites, however. You get all the same benefits of exciting, fair games, plus a few that other UK sites don’t have, like bigger bonuses and the ability to use credit cards.
Is Royal Oak available in the UK?
Yes, if you are in the UK and want to join Royal Oak Casino, you’re in luck and good company! Royal Oak is primarily dedicated to a British audience, so you’re more than welcome to create an account and play for real money.
Does Royal Oak accept GamStop players?
Yes, Royal Oak has no problem welcoming GamStop players on its site! You won’t have to worry about your application being rejected for exclusion. The GamStop programme isn’t imposed on Royal Oak or any of its members. You don’t have to prove or hide anything.
Can I self-exclude from Royal Oak?
Yes, even though Royal Oak doesn’t have GamStop anywhere on its site, it does allow its players to self-exclude from the site when they suspect they have an addiction and need to stop. It’s encouraged to write the support department if this is the case for you.
Does Royal Oak have a no deposit offer?
No, unlike some sites where you can get your choice between two options of a no deposit offer, there is no such ability at Royal Oak Casino. Perhaps this site will add something like that in the future, but that’s not something you will find right now.
Does Royal Oak have a betting section?
Yes, you can bet on sports at Royal Oak. It has its own sportsbook separate from the casino. It even has a section dedicated to horse racing and greyhounds, both of which are considered to be very rare to find on these non-GamStop sites.
Is there a Royal Oak mobile app?
No, Royal Oak has not yet released a mobile app for its members to download. While this does mean there isn’t an extra bonus hiding for Android users to collect, it doesn’t really matter in the end because you can use your phone or tablet to play on the go anyway.
How can I resolve Royal Oak withdrawal problems?
Having a problem getting paid by Royal Oak Casino? First of all, it is likely not the casino’s fault; usually there are transaction delays because of the bank processing speeds and how many applications the site has to deal with at once. But you can contact the support department to ask questions.
Where can I read Royal Oak player reviews?
Aggregate review sites are known for collecting anything they can find on the internet people have written about other websites, including casino sites like Royal Oak. The only problem with this approach is that there is no way to verify authorship and veracity.