When we look at casino sites not registered with GamStop, we look for the best of the best. To that end, we think it’d be a real mistake to miss MyStake; this casino site has been around since 2019, so it has some history to back it up. Even so, it hasn’t reduced its offerings over the years, which gives it even more points in its favour.
Another thing to note about MyStake is the fact that it doesn’t use GamStop. The casino’s use of a Curacao licence ensures it does not have to follow the usual burdensome limitations of the UKGC, like GamStop. In fact, it won’t have access to the database at all, so anyone with an account of any status doesn’t have to worry about that.
If the sound of thousands of heart-racing games, a loaded sportsbook, and freedom from GamStop sound good to you, continue reading our MyStake review to learn more.
MyStake Casino Overview
|💵 Min. Deposit
|🎰 Casino Deposit Bonus
|250% deposit match
|⚽️ Sports Deposit Bonus
|100% deposit match
|💰 No Deposit Bonus
|🔄 Max. Wagering Bonus
|💳 Payment Methods
|Visa, Mastercard, Crypto, Others
|🎲 Number of Games
|⚖️️ GamStop Self-Exclusion
|No GamStop usage
|⏰ Withdrawal time
|Up to 72 hours
MyStake has a lot going for it, but there are three things in particular we’d like to point out before digging deeper into the casino’s offerings:
- Does not have GamStop – The biggest benefit to MyStake Casino is freedom from GamStop. You can bypass the limitations of this annoying programme without having to wait out the time period of self-exclusion. This totally changes the game.
- No KYC at registration – While you will have to verify your identity before your first payout, nothing will prevent you from winning money right out the gate. Casinos that don’t have verification at registration let you deposit money immediately.
- Pays out quickly – Many sites can take as long as a week to pay out their money, and some of them will limit how much you can get at a time. But MyStake Casino pays its players fast.
MyStake Casino Bonuses
We know that avoiding GamStop isn’t the only reason to choose a non-UK casino. Sites like MyStake tend to offer enticing bonuses that encourage new members to join and old ones to come back for more and more. Let’s go over MyStakes’ grand offerings below.
First off, MyStake Casino has a substantial welcome bonus that its newest members can grab immediately after creating an account on the site.
- Deposit between 20 and 200 EUR for a 150% bonus
- Deposit between 201 and 1,000 EUR for a 100% bonus
The funds earned must undergo a 30x wager requirement, and only slot machine bets count for it.
Then you can earn a second welcome bonus.
- Deposit between 20 and 500 EUR for a 100% bonus
Again, you must complete a 30x wager on slot machines before you can keep the bonus funds. It is not necessary to complete the first bonus before claiming the second one, so you can do it all at once.
Then there’s a welcome bonus towards mini-games if that’s more your speed.
- Deposit between 20 and 500 EUR for a 100% bonus
The wager requirements are a little easier at 20x.
Finally, crypto users have their own set of bonuses.
- Deposit between 20 and 600 EUR for a 170% bonus
- Claim 10% of losses back, daily
The crypto welcome bonus has a 30x wager requirement, but the daily cashback has none.
No Deposit Bonus
MyStake offers many ways for its members to earn freebies, but no deposit bonus offers not on GamStop aren’t among them at this time.
Sports Betting Bonus
There are a couple of sports-related bonuses for those who prefer wagering on bookies.
- Deposit 20 EUR or more for a 100% match, up to 500 EUR
The playthrough requirement is 10x, and the bonus also applies for esports wagers.
You can also claim a sports reload bonus at this time.
- Deposit between 20 and 350 EUR to get a 35% bonus
The bonus earned this way only has a 7x requirement.
MyStake Casino Games
If you were to count how many non GamStop casino games MyStake has, you’d run into the thousands before losing count. There are just so many options that include the most popular and entertaining games from well-known, famous gaming providers. They encompass several categories.
- Slot games – MyStake is home to thousands of online slots without GamStop, such as Jammin Jars, MyStake Greatest Catch, Sword of Khans, and Mystery Museum.
- Bingo games – You needn’t look any further for dozens of options for online bingo not on GamStop. Here, you can play Cupid Bingo, Super Hot Bingo, Aztec Bingo, and King Bingo.
- Poker games – Fans of non GamStop poker sites will love what MyStake offers. You can play Fruit Poker, Joker Poker, Oasis Poker, and Pai Gow.
- Live dealer games – The Live Casino is a separate section that currently features one live poker room.
- Lottery games – Enjoy mini-games whenever you want a break from the standard casino games. MyStake has a few of them, plus a mini-games welcome bonus to accompany it.
- Slingo games – There aren’t any Slingo games currently hosted at MyStake Casino.
- Game developers – All kinds of developers are represented at MyStake Casino. Here, you can play thousands of games from well-known companies like EvoPlay, Elk Studios, Push Gaming, and Booongo.
MyStake Online Sportsbook
MyStake has a separate betting section that has everything you would come to expect from betting sites that aren’t on GamStop. Freedom from betting limits is the name of the game here, so just click the category that best suits your desires and play to your heart’s content!
- Football – Most of the sportsbook is dedicated to football, much like the top football betting sites not affected by GamStop. It’s no surprise since football is wildly popular in the UK.
- Horse racing – You cannot find horse racing betting not with GamStop at MyStake at this time. We hope to see it added in the future, but it’s not something you can find here right now.
- Tennis – You can find ATP, WTA, Challenger, United Cup, and other tennis matches here.
- Boxing – Boxing matches are hosted here, including various international events.
- Cricket – You can bet on cricket matches from Australia, India, New Zealand, Bangladesh, and other international destinations.
- eSports – If you’d rather wager on eSports, enjoy the separate sportsbook dedicated to games like Starcraft, Warcraft, League of Legends, and Counter-Strike at MyStake.
- And dozens more!
MyStake Casino Payment Options
Sites like MyStake make it easy for its members to play the way that’s most convenient to them. Credit card casino sites in the UK let you use Visa and MasterCard, and MyStake also lets you use Neosurf, Sofort, ecoPayz, crypto, and several obscure methods.
Deposit & Withdrawal Limits
MyStake’s numerous supported payment methods all share a 20 EUR minimum withdrawal. Visa and MasterCard have a 10 EUR minimum deposit, but you need to deposit 20 EUR or more when using crypto.
PayPal & Mobile Phone Bill Transactions
As you likely know, casinos with Pay by Phone not covered by GamStop are challenging to find, and MyStake isn’t among them yet.
MyStake Login & Registration
It doesn’t take much to create a MyStake account. Clicking the red Sign Up button at the top of the screen initiates the process, and you’ll have to provide very little information to finish. You just need to provide an email and password and agree that you’re over 18.
MyStake Mobile Casino & App
There isn’t an app for MyStakes members to download, but that’s just fine. Like other mobile casinos not affected by GamStop, MyStake uses a fully mobile-compatible platform that adapts to the screen size of your device, even if it’s not a computer. As long as it has a standard web browser, you can log in and access your account all the same.
MyStake Sister & Similar Sites
If you like MyStake and want to try other independent online casinos just like it, we would recommend any of the following:
MyStake Customer Support
There are two ways to get in touch with a MyStake Casino agent when you need the help or to ask a question. Like most Curacao-regulated casino operators, MyStake lets you create a live chat no matter the time of day. You can also write them an email.
- Contact email – [email protected]
- Contact phone – Unavailable
There are countless ways to win money at MyStake Casino, and you’ll never get bored with its offerings. How could you, with thousands of unique games occupying the lobby? So if you’re ready to find out how to unregister from GamStop, all you have to do is create a MyStakes account and get started right away.
FAQs About MyStake Casino
Is MyStake a safe casino?
Yes, MyStake is completely safe! We will only recommend reputable online casinos available while on GamStop, which means you never have to worry about joining a site you find through our site. Our goal is to eliminate the challenges of finding safe casinos like MyStake.
Does MyStake Casino have a licence?
Yes, MyStake Casino operates with a Curacao licence! So while you won’t find these sites recommended by the UKGC because they don’t have a UK licence, you’re still completely protected when you gamble at MyStake Casino. Curacao sites have all the benefits and none of the GamStop.
Is MyStake available in the UK?
Yes, MyStake Casino is available for anyone in the UK who is interested and of legal gambling age! So if you are 18 or older and want to join MyStake Casino from the UK, feel free to do so; it only takes a couple of minutes and you can bypass all the usual GamStop restrictions.
MyStake is blocked in the UK. How do I get access?
MyStake Casino isn’t blocked in the UK. To access the website, simply use the MyStake mirror site at https://fresh-bet.com/en. This mirror site provides you with full access to all the features and games available on the central MyStake platform.
Does MyStake accept GamStop players?
Yes, MyStake welcomes all GamStop players to enjoy the freedom of its online casino! Whether you have weeks, months, or even longer remaining on your GamStop self-exclusion, it doesn’t matter to MyStake; this casino doesn’t have GamStop obligations and won’t prevent your registration.
Can I self-exclude from MyStake?
Yes, you have the power to take your gambling future into your own hands with MyStake Casino. If you need help taking a break from playing at MyStake, you can contact the site 24 hours a day, 7 days a week and request a block.
Does MyStake have a no deposit offer?
No, at this time, there is no way to claim a no deposit offer through MyStake Casino, unfortunately. However, there are many ways to earn free bonuses, such as by winning tournaments or certain lines in the modern slot machines.
Does MyStake have a betting section?
Yes, there are countless ways to bet at MyStake! First, there is the sportsbook, which is loaded with over 1,000 upcoming matches across the board. Then there’s a rarity available to MyStake members: You can wager on horse and greyhound races!
Is there a MyStake mobile app?
No, there wasn’t a MyStake mobile app available at the time of writing this review. However, it would seem that you don’t really need one. After all, you can log into your MyStake account, play your favourite games, and even withdraw money at the cashier without experiencing a glitch using your mobile devices.
How can I resolve MyStake withdrawal problems?
If you run into a withdrawal problem at MyStake Casino, contact the support department. You can either write them an email or initiate a live chat, but in both cases, they’re available 24/7. Ask an agent to find out why your payment has been delayed.
Where can I read MyStake player reviews?
There are aggregate review sites that let players post their perspectives about sites they have used. But anyone can create an account and write something without verification. That’s why we go through the testing process ourselves: to ensure you’re getting reliable information.