Jammy Jack Casino opened its virtual doors to the public in June 2022, serving as one of the newest casinos not in GamStop for British players. As the name suggests, this site is jam-packed with thousands of real-money casino games from industry-leading content creators. In addition, British gamers can access slots, blackjack, baccarat, craps, keno, roulette, live dealer games, and a full-service sportsbook.
The Jammy Jack sportsbook features matches from all professional disciplines worldwide; you’ll even find popular cybersports and esports. Even though the site is entirely new, it’s already shaping up to be one of the UK’s favourites.
Read on to see why else we love Jammy Jack Casino and everything it has to offer!
Jammy Jack Casino Overview
|💵 Min. Deposit
|🎰 Casino Deposit Bonus
|525% welcome package
|⚽️ Sports Deposit Bonus
|150% deposit match
|💰 No Deposit Bonus
|€5 or 50 FS
|🔄 Max. Wagering Bonus
|💳 Payment Methods
|Visa, Mastercard, Crypto
|🎲 Number of Games
|⚖️️ GamStop Self-Exclusion
|Not on GamStop
|⏰ Payout Time
|Up to 72 hours
Choosing between independent UK online casinos can seem daunting, especially when it comes to offshore sites. We developed this site to make it easier to weed out the illegitimate sites and deliver the best of the best for British players to game with confidence. Let’s look at Jammy Jack’s most prominent features:
- Live dealer games – The “Live Show” tab includes a broad range of live dealer games that strike a balance between the social aspect of offline gambling and the anonymity and comfort of online play. There are only 41 live titles at Jammy Jack, but they cover just about everything a player might want; these games include roulette, Mega 6, Texas Hold ‘Em, and several other specialised titles.
- Massive partnership list – All good casinos include a wide selection of partnerships; Jammy Jack definitely ticks that box with its contracts with over 80 developers. Some of these content creators include Playtech, Pragmatic, and NetEnt.
- Full-service UK sportsbook – Along with its menu of slot machines, Jammy Jack Casino features a dedicated sportsbook where British gamblers can wager on any league. More and more casinos like Jammy Jack include this option nowadays.
Jammy Jack Casino Bonuses
Jammy Jack’s ownership clearly understands how significantly casino bonuses impact the decision to choose among casinos not licensed by the UKGC. Likewise, as expert players, we know how much gamers value the conditions of these offers, so we consider all aspects of reward offers when reviewing a site.
The most exciting bonus at Jammy Jack is the Welcome Package, which rewards the newest members who complete the following criteria:
- Deposit 40 EUR or more to get a 150% bonus, up to 1,000 EUR
- Deposit 50 EUR or more to get a 175% bonus, up to 1,000 EUR
- Deposit 150 EUR or more to get a 200% bonus, up to 1,000 EUR
In all, you can earn up to 3,000 EUR from this initial package if you can meet the 35x wager within 96 hours. However, highly motivated players may wish to take it even further:
- Deposit 200 EUR or more to get a 50% bonus, up to 1,000 EUR
- Deposit 300 EUR or more to get a 75% bonus, up to 1,000 EUR
- Deposit 400 EUR or more to get a 100% bonus, up to 1,000 EUR
If you can succeed at adding these tiers to your criteria, you can earn as much as 6,000 EUR extra in a matter of days. Remember, though, you have 96 hours to get it done.
No Deposit Bonus
As one of the no deposit casinos not on GamStop, Jammy Jack gives you two options for free rewards. The first offer is 50 free spins on a slot machine, and the second is 5 EUR to spend anywhere on the site. This gift only requires account registration to access.
Sports Betting Bonus
Sports betting enthusiasts can claim a 150% welcome bonus for depositing 20 EUR or more towards Jammy Jack’s sportsbook.
Jammy Jack Casino Games
Jammy Jack Casino’s numerous partnerships have contributed to an impressive catalogue of games not on GamStop. Indeed, avid casino fans will be delighted to see thousands of high-quality titles from many well-known content creators, including Play ‘N Go, NetEnt, Booongo, Novomatic, BetSoft, Quickspin, Endorphina, and EvoPlay.
- Slot games – The slots category can be categorised into three primary genres: classic reels, video slots, and jackpot titles. Enjoy many popular titles found on other slot sites without GamStop, such as Potion Spells, Lucky Dama Muerta, and 15 Golden Eggs.
- Bingo games – As one of the bingo sites not covered by GamStop, Jammy Jack lets you play games like 88 Bingo 88 and Just a Bingo.
- Poker games – You can also find several poker rooms not on GamStop at Jammy Jack Casino. The lobby features many popular titles like Deuces Wild, Caribbean Beach Poker, Jacks or Better, Three Card Poker, and Texas Hold ‘Em.
- Live dealer games – Dozens of live show tables let you be social with other British players while playing for real money.
- Lottery games – If you like lotto games, you’ll love being able to play Book of Winners, Lucky Lady Glamour, and other lotto titles here.
- Slingo games – At the moment, there are no Slingo games hosted here.
- Game developers – At the bottom of the page, you’ll see numerous represented game developers, including TVBet, CyberSlot, Spadegaming, and EvoPlay, among dozens of others.
Jammy Jack Online Sportsbook
Players looking for a change of pace will enjoy online betting operators not on GamStop like Jammy Jack. Their sportsbook has your needs covered with all the usual traditional sports and other niche events:
- Football – The options are virtually endless as far as football betting not blocked by GamStop goes. You can bet on European championships, international events, continental tournaments, and even the Olympics!
- Horse racing – At this time, Jammy Jack isn’t one of the horse racing bookies not with GamStop, but it’s still a new site; if this platform adds the sport in the future, it may take a while.
- Tennis – Tennis is abundant as always! You can wager on dozens of leagues at Jammy Jack.
- Boxing – Jammy Jack lets you wager on all kinds of boxing classes, regardless of the weight division.
- Cricket – Searching for cricket yields numerous results.
- eSports – A separate category for esports lists all the different games you can bet on, including Valorant, Counter-Strike, Rocket League, and FIFA.
- And dozens more!
Jammy Jack Casino Payment Options
Jammy Jack supports a list of convenient payment methods as one of the UK casinos that accept credit cards. In particular, you can use Visa and MasterCard. If you prefer to use crypto, you have the option of playing with Bitcoin, Tether, and Binance Pay.
Once you win money, you may need to verify your identity before the first cashout. However, this is a one-time process you won’t have to repeat if it’s asked of you.
Deposit & Withdrawal Limits
Withdrawing from Jammy Jack requires 150 EUR in your account; you can’t get a smaller payout.
Deposits are a little trickier to keep track of as it changes based on your payment method:
- MasterCard, Binance Pay – 10 EUR
- Visa – 40 EUR
- Bitcoin – 75 EUR
- Tether – 100 EUR
PayPal & Mobile Phone Bill Transactions
Unfortunately, you cannot use PayPal or Pay by Phone Bill at Jammy Jack Casino.
Jammy Jack Login & Registration
British punters over 18 who are ready to join Jammy Jack can do so in a couple of minutes since it’s one of the online casinos that don’t require ID. Clicking the yellow “Sign Up” button at the top of the screen will prompt you with simple instructions to complete. Follow the instructions, and the site will log you in.
Jammy Jack Mobile Casino & App
Hardly anyone in the UK doesn’t have a smartphone or tablet, so it makes sense that more and more casino fans rely on these devices to play games on the go; these players seek out European casinos not on GamStop that use HTML5 programming to develop responsive sites that work on all gadgets.
Jammy Jack Casino doesn’t have a casino app for its members to download, but there’s no need for it; you can easily access the thousands of Jammy Jack games using your Android, iOS, Windows, Samsung, or Blackberry device. The website is compatible with all operating systems and won’t take up storage space.
Jammy Jack Sister & Similar Sites
The following sites have similar offerings and generous bonuses to claim once you’ve sampled what Jammy Jack has to offer:
Jammy Jack Customer Support
For players to feel that an online casino is reliable, they must have access to 24/7 support in case a problem arises. Our look into Jammy Jack Casino proved satisfactory in this avenue; you can contact an agent via live chat no matter what time of day or night, just like other trusted casinos not on GamStop. In addition, you can reach a support agent by email, but this method is better if the problem isn’t urgent; a response can take up to 48 hours.
- Contact email – [email protected]
- Contact phone – +44 (20) 3807 4441
Our team concludes that players wanting to know how to bypass GamStop can find everything they need to be satisfied at Jammy Jack Casino. There are thousands of certified-fair games, many generous bonuses, and many reasons to join! That’s why we recommend this site.
FAQs About Jammy Jack Casino
Is Jammy Jack a safe casino?
Yes, Jammy Jack is a safe casino site to gamble on! We always check for basic security features when we examine casino sites like Jammy Jack. For example, a casino site must have high-quality encryption on the server, which this site does.
Does Jammy Jack Casino have a licence?
No, Jammy Jack doesn’t currently have a licence governing its operations. While we understand that some may prefer non UK licence casinos that have an alternative, it’s important to know that Jammy Jack’s independent status affords it to give better rewards.
Is Jammy Jack available in the UK?
Yes, Jammy Jack Casino is definitely available in the UK! You can play at Jammy Jack and similar casino sites without any worry as long as you are of legal gambling age and don’t have a problem with responsible gaming.
Does Jammy Jack accept GamStop players?
Yes, Jammy Jack certainly accepts GamStop players! It’s the number one benefit to joining this kind of casino site; they don’t have to follow the same rules and regulations as UKGC sites, and so they are exempt from GamStop and the like.
Can I self-exclude from Jammy Jack?
Yes, self-exclusion from Jammy Jack Casino is possible whenever you need to take a temporary or permanent break from the site. Keep in mind that this is not a GamStop transaction of any kind; this is an in-house system this casino site uses to manage its users.
Does Jammy Jack have a no deposit offer?
Yes, you can claim a no deposit offer at Jammy Jack! It’s your decision between either 50 free spins and 5 euros. While you can’t choose them both, either one is a great choice and can take you far at Jammy Jack.
Does Jammy Jack have a betting section?
Yes, Jammy Jack most certainly has a betting section! If you want to bet on football, ice hockey, baseball, tennis, or any other favourite sports, it’s all just a click away from reality. You can find thousands of markets here.
Is there a Jammy Jack mobile app?
No, Jammy Jack has not yet released a mobile app for members to download. However, you don’t need it to play games or bet on sports with your phone. The website is fully mobile-compatible, so it adapts to any operating system.
How can I resolve Jammy Jack withdrawal problems?
If you experience the rare delay with Jammy Jack’s withdrawal process, we recommend giving it a few days to see if it resolves itself. These situations usually do. If there is still a problem after then, get in touch with Jammy Jack’s support department.
Where can I read Jammy Jack player reviews?
While we do our best to provide all the information you could need to make a decision about joining a casino site, we understand you may want additional opinions to round out your perspective. You can check aggregate review sites, but their accounts are anonymous and require scrutiny.