Since September 2023, CosmoBet Casino has been showing other sites just how it all should be done. How do we mean? For starters, it’s got thousands of games that only casinos with a Curacao licence can access, elevating it above most other independent sites that forgo all regulation. Beyond that, there’s a whole host of sports betting options and bonuses to get you started off there.
Bear in mind that operating outside of the UK allows CosmoBet members to benefit in myriad other ways, particularly in that GamStop restrictions are not enforced. That’s right – you’re able to join CosmoBet even if you’ve been self-excluded from UK sites, no questions asked. You’ll get the same experience that any other registered member does.
On that note, let’s jump right into the rest of our CosmoBet Casino review!
- Benefits & Drawbacks To Joining CosmoBet Casino
- Collecting Bonuses At CosmoBet Casino
- Casino Games To Play At CosmoBet
- Sports Betting At CosmoBet
- Payment Options At CosmoBet Casino
- Getting Help At CosmoBet Casino
- CosmoBet Mobile Casino & App
- Sister Sites To CosmoBet Casino
- CosmoBet Casino Wrap Up
- Most Common CosmoBet Casino FAQs
Benefits & Drawbacks To Joining CosmoBet Casino
|💵 Min. Deposit
|🎰 Casino Deposit Bonus
|250% triple package
|⚽️ Sports Deposit Bonus
|150% sports bonus
|💰 No Deposit Bonus
|🔄 Max. Wagering Bonus
|💳 Payment Methods
|Visa, Mastercard, Crypto, Bank Transfers
|🎲 Number of Games
|Thousands of games
|⚖️️ GamStop Self-Exclusion
|Not a GamStop member
|⏰ Payout Time
|A few business days
No casino site is perfect; what will satisfy one player may be absolutely wrong for another. That’s why we distil each experience down to its most essential pros and cons – it makes comparison shopping a lot easier. Here’s what we learned about CosmoBet:
- Variety Of Gaming Bonuses – Whether you’re here for sports betting or traditional casino games, one of the new player bonuses at CosmoBet will accelerate your momentum in the best way possible.
- Self-Excluded Can Join – CosmoBet’s like all the other casino operators not on GamStop in that self-exclusion isn’t enforced there whatsoever. As a result, all UK players can register for CosmoBet without worry that they’ll be denied access.
- Low Minimum Deposit – It only costs €10 to get started at CosmoBet, which is one of the lower minimum deposits that we’ve seen for these types of casinos. Frankly, we’re big fans of that.
- No Free Spins Bonuses – Though CosmoBet has a low minimum deposit, it’s absent of any free rewards. All bonuses that you can get there will require committing a little money first.
- Limited Reputation & History – Having only launched in late 2023, CosmoBet is still quite new compared to other casino sites. Time will tell if its operator has what it takes to hold the attention of players who crave novelty.
Collecting Bonuses At CosmoBet Casino
Starting off at CosmoBet Casino can be done better by the virtue of all the bonuses available to new and returning players. Without further ado, let’s jump right into your opportunities!
From your very first deposit begins the wealth of bonuses at CosmoBet Casino. Here’s what you get:
- Deposit €20 to €500 to receive a 150% bonus + 50 free spins
- Deposit €501 to €1,000 to receive a 100% bonus + 50 free spins
In both cases, the requirement to wager is 30x.
You can also get another bonus by making two more deposits:
- Deposit €20+ twice to receive a 100% bonus, up to €500
If you’re planning to use crypto, consider taking advantage of your exclusive bonus instead:
- Deposit €20+ for a 200% bonus, up to €1,000
The bonus and deposit must be wagered 35x for this promotion.
Crypto players may also receive 20% cashback on their losses for the month, but it must be manually requested during the first five days of the new month. You’ll receive the reward by the 10th of the month, and there are no wagering requirements attached to the benefit.
No Deposit Bonus
It’s unfortunate to say, but CosmoBet isn’t one of the European casinos with no-deposit offers on tap. Everything requires financial commitment here.
Your first deposit to the sportsbook can also earn its own bonus. Just deposit €20 or more into your account and you’ll instantly receive a 150% bonus of up to €1,000. The bonus must be wagered 15x, which is considerably less than what you’d have to pull off for the main promotion. Odds on applicable events must be 1.3 or better.
Finally, there’s also the chance to get a free bet. To do that, make three real money bets in the sportsbook, and then contact support. You’ll get a free bet worth the average of those first three bets, up to a maximum of €100.
Casino Games To Play At CosmoBet
We think it’s safe to say that CosmoBet Casino has something for everyone. Not only does it have thousands of titles in its library, but each and every single one of them was created by a high-quality developer known for making and supplying fun games that people love.
- Slots – Of course, CosmoBet is absolutely loaded with slot machines, including favourites like Book of Anubis and James Frost & Lost City.
- Bingo – Super Bingo, Just a Bingo, and 88 Bingo 88 are just a few of the bingo titles you can find at CosmoBet Casino.
- Poker – Beyond the usual video poker options, you can find a few classic card variants like Trey Poker, Turbo Poker, and Magic Poker.
- Live Games – Monopoly Live without GamStop is just one of the many live shows at CosmoBet you will find, but you’ll have to go into the separate Live Casino section to find it.
- Lottery – You can play EvoPlay’s Lottery Ticket, but that’s about it for your options at CosmoBet Casino.
- Slingo – CosmoBet doesn’t currently have any Slingo games, so you won’t be able to scratch that itch there.
- Software Providers – A small handful of the partners that CosmoBet works with include Booming Games, Habanero, and NoLimit City.
Sports Betting At CosmoBet
In an effort to compete against the leading bookmakers not on GamStop, CosmoBet puts special effort into providing wagering opportunities in both popular and rare sports markets. Here’s a sample of what you can expect to find:
- Football – By default, football events are what you will find when you arrive in the CosmoBet sportsbook. Feel free to narrow down the list or browse what you see.
- Horse Racing – Yes, CosmoBet is actually one of the few horse racing bookies not affected by GamStop you can find! It’s located separately from the sportsbook, though, so don’t look for it there.
- Snooker – Truly a sport with some of the most specialised betting options available, snooker lets you make Race to Frames bets, among others.
- Badminton – Similar to the over/under wagering of other sports, badminton supports bets on total points scored. This fast-paced game has plenty of options at CosmoBet.
- Cycling – At CosmoBet, the most common type of cycling wager is a futures bet, which is essentially a prediction of an event winner. You’ll see numerous opportunities for that here.
Payment Options At CosmoBet Casino
Getting started with your options at CosmoBet doesn’t take much, thankfully. After all, depositing money at casinos that take UK credit cards is quite literally as simple as adding your Visa or Mastercard to your account.
But you’re by no means limited to these two credit cards. Quite the contrary, CosmoBet lets you use bank transfers, digital wallets, and cryptocurrencies to fund your account and gaming.
Here’s the full list of options:
- Credit Cards – Visa, Mastercard
- Bank Transfers – Bank transfer, SEPA
- Digital wallet – Neteller
- Cryptocurrency – Bitcoin, Bitcoin Cash, Ethereum, Tether, Litecoin, Ripple, Dash, Tron, Dogecoin
Deposit & Withdrawal Limits
Putting money into your CosmoBet account is rather straightforward; just pick one of the supported payment methods as mentioned above, and then choose how much you want to put in. Most of these options let you deposit between €15 and €1,000, though Bitcoin’s range expands from €5 to €10,000.
As far as withdrawals are concerned, there are only a few supported options, each of which has its own allowed payout range:
- SEPA – €75 to €7,500
- Neteller – €10 to €2,000
- Crypto – €20 to €7,500
Provided you meet your wagering requirements and have verified your identity with paperwork, you shouldn’t have to wait more than a couple of business days to get paid, though bank transfers can take the longest.
Paypal & Mobile Phone Bill Transactions
At the moment, it looks like CosmoBet isn’t able to accept PayPal or mobile phone bill charges. That’s not unusual for an overseas casino site, but it’s still unfortunate to see. We’ll update this page if that changes, but it’s not expected to.
Getting Help At CosmoBet Casino
Considering the fickle nature of technology and gambling laws, problems can occur on any casino site. It’s especially crucial for members of standalone casino sites to have good support options available to them. At CosmoBet, there are two primary ways to contact a representative if needed: live chat and email.
- Contact email – [email protected]
- Contact phone – Unlisted
CosmoBet Mobile Casino & App
CosmoBet doesn’t have an app, but the website is already fully mobile-compatible as-is. As long as your smartphone or tablet is connected to the internet and uses the standard web browser that came installed on it, you can play CosmoBet games wherever you are. We tested it thoroughly and experienced no problems or inability to access certain parts of the site, so you should be totally good to go.
Sister Sites To CosmoBet Casino
We’ve got good news if you like CosmoBet Casino – there are plenty of other sites just like it! Here are some that we recommend:
CosmoBet Casino Wrap Up
As we come to the end of our CosmoBet Casino review, we think one thing might be clear above all else. Variety is absolutely the name of the game, and it’s truly out of this world; not only do you have thousands of world-class casino games to choose from, but even the sportsbook is loaded with all kinds of opportunities. We’re keen to recommend CosmoBet despite its few downsides, so consider trying it out!
Most Common CosmoBet Casino FAQs
What kind of licence does CosmoBet Casino operate with?
Since it first launched in late 2023, CosmoBet Casino has operated with a Curacao licence, bringing its players a perfect balance between freedom from rigid regulation and protection from a governing authority. It also ensures players have access to fair games.
Are there legal restrictions against playing CosmoBet Casino in the UK?
No, not at all! That’s one of the main benefits to choosing the latest non-GamStop casino sites – they’re completely legal for Brits to join without any worries whatsoever. The only requirement is that you have to be 18 years or older to play, which is true at any UK casino.
Is it safe to play at CosmoBet Casino?
Yes, it is! We do quite a bit of research whenever we examine a new casino site, and we didn’t come across any red flags when we tested CosmoBet Casino. We have no reason to distrust the site, nor have there been any reports against the operator.
Does CosmoBet Casino pay its members their winnings?
Yes, absolutely! You will always receive your winnings as long as you have met all playthroughs and verification requirements. It can take a little time, depending on the method of payment, but you will always get your money from CosmoBet.
Is it possible to play at CosmoBet Casino without submitting documents?
Yes, that’s entirely possible. As a matter of fact, CosmoBet doesn’t ask you to submit any kind of verification when you register for an account, instead asking for some simple details. The KYC process happens much later, before withdrawal.
Can I self-exclude from CosmoBet Casino?
Yes, certainly. The support agents at CosmoBet Casino are able to place a block on your account when you request it. It’s also your responsibility to revoke it when you’re ready; the request will be honoured whenever you make it.
How do I do the KYC procedure at CosmoBet Casino?
Before you can get paid at CosmoBet Casino, you must submit documents to the support department to complete KYC. Specifically, you need a hard scan of your passport or ID, plus your most recent utility bill with your address plainly listed.
How do I get paid by CosmoBet Casino?
First, log into your account at CosmoBet Casino, and then head to the cashier section. You can choose one of the support payment options and then must wait a few business days to receive your money. Remember, you’ll have to complete wagering requirements before you can cash out.
Does CosmoBet Casino take long to pay out?
In most cases, it will take just a couple of business days before you get your money from CosmoBet Casino. Some payment methods can take longer than others, especially if you opt for a bank transfer withdrawal.
How do I send a complaint to CosmoBet Casino?
If something occurs while you’re playing at CosmoBet Casino that rubs you the wrong way, you can always contact their support department to file your complaint. If that fails to resolve anything, though, you can take it higher up and contact the CEG.
Is CosmoBet Casino available to GamStop players?
Yes, absolutely! As we’ve mentioned a few times, CosmoBet Casino isn’t a GamStop site, which means any bans in effect through the programme aren’t enforced there. As such, GamStop players from the UK are more than welcome to join and play for real money.