It seems like new casino sites pop up all the time nowadays, so it’s understandably challenging to figure out which ones are worth investing in. Bounty Reels Casino is one such site gaining traction in the industry, and we happen to think there are good reasons for that – new player bonuses, freebies, support for credit cards and crypto, and rapid payout processing are just a few.
We should also mention that Bounty Reels is one of the UK casino sites exempt from GamStop, and we think you know what that means – yes, even self-excluded Brits are welcome to join! You won’t have to wait one more day for the ban to run out. Fantastic!
And on that note, we encourage you to read through the rest of our Bounty Reels Casino review to see the wealth of possibilities that this new casino site can afford you.
- Pluses & Minuses Of Bounty Reels Casino
- Bounty Reels Casino Bonuses For New Players
- Casino Games Playable At Bounty Reels
- Sportsbook Section At Bounty Reels
- Bounty Reels Payment Options
- Customer Support Channels For Bounty Reels Casino
- Bounty Reels App Download & Mobile Version
- Similar Sites / Alternatives To Bounty Reels Casino
- Bounty Reels Casino Wrap Up
- Top FAQs About Bounty Reels Casino
Pluses & Minuses Of Bounty Reels Casino
|💵 Min. Deposit
|€50 to €100
|🎰 Casino Deposit Bonus
|525% casino package
|⚽️ Sports Deposit Bonus
|150% sports bonus
|💰 No Deposit Bonus
|50 FS or 5 EUR
|🔄 Max. Wagering Bonus
|💳 Payment Methods
|Visa, Mastercard, Bitcoin, Tether
|🎲 Number of Games
|More than 3,000
|⚖️️ GamStop Self-Exclusion
|Does not enforce GamStop
|⏰ Payout Time
|24 to 36 hours
Before we get too far into the specifics of the Bounty Reels experience, we should go over the essential pros and cons of joining. These could make or break your decision depending on your needs.
- Over 3,000 Games To Play – What more could you ask for in a casino site but variety in the most exciting sense of the word? That’s what you get at Bounty Reels Casino with a games lobby thousands strong.
- Operates Outside Of GamStop – Arguably the best part about new non-GamStop casino sites is the ability for self-excluded gamblers to play and enjoy themselves once again. The dream is a reality at Bounty Reels Casino!
- Quick Payout Processing – You shouldn’t have to wait more than a day to get paid by Bounty Reels Casino, nor will you. Verified members get paid in less than 36 hours.
- High Wagering Requirements – The more you have to wager a bonus, the more costly it becomes, both financially and in terms of how long it takes. At Bounty Reels, the bonus playthrough requirement is a very high 45x.
- Limited Payment Options – While the payment options supported at Bounty Reels is quite convenient, it’s also a rather short list. You can use two types of credit cards and two cryptocurrencies.
Bounty Reels Casino Bonuses For New Players
We would be remiss if we didn’t point out all the ways that Bounty Reels rewards its newest players, just for signing up to an account for the first time. There are other conditions for certain promotions, though, which we’ll discuss right now.
New players to Bounty Reels have the biggest opportunities to earn a valuable sum of money, all just for making a few qualifying deposits to their accounts. Each tier of this triple package has its own playthrough criteria, so pay extra mind to those.
Without further ado, here’s how to claim each level of the Bounty Reels Casino bonus:
- Deposit €50+ for a 150% bonus, up to €1,000
- Deposit €50+ for a 175% bonus, up to €1,000
- Deposit €150+ for a 200% bonus, up to €1,000
In all, you can get as much as €3,000 added to your account that you didn’t already have! But you do have to wager this amount 45x, and you get just 96 hours to do so. That’s a rather challenging endeavour, but it’s not impossible – dedicated players will have no problem getting that done at all.
No Deposit Bonus
Yes, you can actually earn no-deposit free spins without GamStop, and you don’t even have to add a card to your account to claim it! Just for signing up and verifying your email address, you can choose between a token worth 5 EUR in free play or 50 free spins to sample all the best slot machines on the site.
Some conditions apply, though. You have to wager the bonus 70x before you can cash it out, and you may not bet more than €2 while doing so. Also, the max cashout allowed with this promotion is €5.
Finally, a sports bonus is available to bettors more likely to pursue bookies than the lobby. Deposit at least €20 and you’ll get a 150% match for your first deposit towards the sportsbook. The maximum reward you can receive through this promotion is €1,000, and you have to wager the amount 45x within 96 hours to keep the funds.
Casino Games Playable At Bounty Reels
Home to more than 3,000 non-GamStop casino games, Bounty Reels seems like it has it all. These include slot machines, table and card games, and a host of different lotteries and tournaments. Let’s take a quick look at the options:
- Slots – Most of the games you can find at Bounty Reels, as the name suggests, are GamStop-free online slots, many of which have ample chances to win huge sums of money.
- Bingo – All your favourite bingo titles can be found and played at Bounty Reels, including Burning Pearl Bingo, Neptune Bingo, Chilli Hunter Bingo, and Just a Bingo.
- Poker – Of course, you can also find plenty of poker titles at Bounty Reels, which isn’t surprising. Your options include Triple Edge Poker, Caribbean Poker, and Oasis Poker, among dozens of others.
- Live Games – We hope you like roulette, blackjack, and baccarat, because there is a plethora of variants in the live show category. You can also find options like Pok Deng and Andar Bahar.
- Lottery – Lotteries are also at Bounty Reels, searchable by the term “lottery” in the lobby.
- Slingo – Unfortunately, Bounty Reels hasn’t yet begun hosting Slingo games. We’ll update this review if that changes.
- Software Providers – In addition to household names like NetEnt and Microgaming, Lucky Mister has plenty of partnerships going for it. In fact, it’s one of the Play’n Go casinos outside GamStop, which is perfect for the self-excluded.
Sportsbook Section At Bounty Reels
Bounty Reels does more than give you opportunities at the slot machines – you’ll find that it’s one of the UK betting sites without GamStop, granting you instant access to quite literally thousands of ways to bet on the hottest events from all over the world.
- Football – More than half of the collection at Bounty Reels consists of football betting options, which is perhaps not a surprise. These include major and minor leagues from every country with serious skin in the game.
- Horse Racing – We’re sad to say that Bounty Reels hasn’t yet picked up horse racing, one of the few exclusions in the sportsbook.
- Golf – Bounty Reels even hosts an abundance of less popular sports, including golf betting with no GamStop. Here, you can wager on upcoming matches even during the offseason, such as next year’s US Open.
- Cricket – Indeed, the other popular European sport has a home at Bounty Reels! There aren’t as many as other markets, but the opportunities to win are nonetheless present.
- Ice Hockey – Ice hockey from the USA, Sweden, Czech Republic, Finland, and other parts of Europe can be found at Bounty Reels for wager. Just select the host country or you can view the entire list of hundreds of matches in one go.
Bounty Reels Payment Options
Once you’ve exhausted your no-deposit bonus at Bounty Reels, you’ll have to add a payment method to your account so you can put more into your bankroll and keep the fun going. As one of the casino sites that take credit cards, it makes it easy to add either a Visa or Mastercard, though crypto is also an option (Bitcoin, Tether).
Deposit & Withdrawal Limits
Deposits and withdrawals are simple at Bounty Reels, but they’re by no means unlimited in possibility. To start, there is a specific range that you are allowed to deposit with each option:
- Visa and Mastercard – €50 to €300 at a time
- Bitcoin – €75 to €2,000 at a time (+10% no wager)
- Tether – €100 to €2,000 at a time
Across the board, the minimum withdrawal amount is €150.
Paypal & Mobile Phone Bill Transactions
Sad to say that Bounty Reels doesn’t support PayPal or mobile phone bill transactions at this time. It’s unlikely that this will change, but if it should, we will quickly update this page to indicate such.
Customer Support Channels For Bounty Reels Casino
It’s inevitable that you’ll experience a problem at an online casino at some point – technology can be finicky, even in tightly-controlled environments. To that end, you’ll want to have the comfort in knowing that help is always available. At Bounty Reels, you can contact an agent in three ways: live chat, email, or phone.
- Contact email – [email protected]
- Contact phone – +44 7429440199
Bounty Reels App Download & Mobile Version
Players hoping to enjoy Bounty Reels games on the go are in luck today – this casino site does have its own app that you can download directly from the website. Not only that, but you will get a bonus for doing so! It’s only available for Android players, though, unfortunately.
Apple users aren’t out of luck, though; the website is formatted in a way that will adapt to your smartphone or tablet even without the specialised software. True, you won’t get the bonus this way, but at least the possibility of playing is there. We tested both options and found no flaws in either scenario.
Similar Sites / Alternatives To Bounty Reels Casino
We get it – not all casino sites are right for everyone. If Bounty Reels turns out not to be your cup of tea, give these alternative options a shot instead:
Bounty Reels Casino Wrap Up
We’re always happy to see not just new EU online casino sites but good ones pop up regularly, because it means all the more opportunities to potentially win some easy money. With Bounty Reels, it seems like that’s precisely what you’re in for.
Between the generous welcome bonus, thousands of incredible games, and loads of sports betting options, what more could new players ask for? Not much, we think – and that’s why we recommend Bounty Reels.
Top FAQs About Bounty Reels Casino
Is Bounty Reels a licensed casino site?
No. At the moment, Bounty Reels hasn’t applied for a casino licence from anywhere, including Curacao. We can’t speculate precisely as to why that might be, but rest assured that it’s just as safe and reputable a casino site as any other we recommend.
Is it safe to gamble at Bounty Reels Casino?
Yes, it certainly is! Bounty Reels Casino implements all the standard rounds of security features, including server-side encryption that protects its players’ financial information from unauthorised users, as well as fraud detection and prevention systems.
Is it legal to gamble at Bounty Reels Casino in the UK?
Yes, of course! Bounty Reels may operate outside of the UK, but that doesn’t make it illegal in any way. In fact, there are no British laws that prevent you from gaming at an overseas casino at all. You just have to be 18 years or older.
Does Bounty Reels Casino always pay out?
Yes, it most certainly does! There are a few conditions that you have to meet before you can cash out, such as playing through bonus amounts a certain amount of times, and you also have to verify your identity before the first payout, but you’ll always get paid otherwise.
Is Bounty Reels Casino available to both GamStop and UK players?
Yes, it is! Regardless of your GamStop status, you’re welcome to join Bounty Reels Casino from the UK as long as you are 18 years or older. No other restrictions apply, so feel free to play whenever you’d like.
Can I self-exclude from Bounty Reels Casino?
Yes, it’s possible to do so. Bounty Reels will place a block on your account upon request, provided you contact them through support. You can write them by email or call them on the phone. You may also revoke this ban when you want.
Can I play at Bounty Reels Casino without submitting documents?
Yes, you can! Registration for Bounty Reels is a quick endeavour, and you’ll only have to supply a small amount of basic information to proceed. Then you can play games and win real money, all without that worry.
How do I do the KYC procedure for Bounty Reels Casino?
You can upload your personal documents in your account management settings at Bounty Reels Casino. For that, you need a copy of your ID or passport as well as a utility bill from the last three months.
How do I withdraw money from Bounty Reels Casino?
At the cashier, you can select a payment method connected to your account to withdraw from. Be sure you have the minimum withdrawal amount of €150 available and that you’ve fulfilled all the wagering requirements.
How long will it take to get paid by Bounty Reels Casino?
According to the Bounty Reels Casino site, you only have to wait about 24 to 36 hours to receive your cashout amount. You can make the process a bit faster by verifying your identity ahead of time.
How do I send a complaint about Bounty Reels Casino?
Sometimes, you’ll have an experience at a casino site that just doesn’t sit well with you, and your only course of action is to file a complaint about it. To do so at Bounty Reels, you can contact support by email ([email protected]) or phone (+44 7429440199).