Our Complete List Of Non-UK Licensed Casinos
- Outside GamStop Scheme
- Excellent Gambling Operator
- 50 EUR Min. Deposit
- No GamStop Cooperation
- Unlimited 10% Cashback
- Low €20 Deposit Requirement
- Top Gaming Providers
- Casino Beyond GamStop
- Min. Deposit 20 GBP
- Not In GamStop
- Top UK Slots Library
- €20 Min. Payment
- Free Spins Available
- Not Connected To GamStop
- Minimum Deposit €50
- GamStop Not Used
- Exclusive Game Options
- €50 Bonus Activation
- 20 GBP Minimum Deposit
- Popular Worldwide Provider
- Works Without GamStop
- Reasonably Quick Payout
- Not Integrated With GamStop
- Min. Dep. – £20
- Casino & Sports Betting
- Trusted Non-GamStop Platform
- Claim Bonus For €20
- Not In GamStop
- Swift Withdrawals
- 40 EUR Bonus Activation
- Our Complete List Of Non-UK Licensed Casinos
- How We Choose Non-UK Gambling Sites
- Our Top Non-UK Licence Casinos
- The Newest Non-UK-Based Online Casino For February 2024
- Important Things To Know About Casinos Without A UK Licence
- Steps For Joining A Non-UK Online Casino
- Deposit Options At Non-UK Regulated Casinos
- Popular Non-UK Casino Games
- Non-UK Online Casinos By Countries
- Other Alternatives To Casino Sites Licensed Outside The UK
- Non-UK Casinos FAQs
How We Choose Non-UK Gambling Sites
That’s a pretty long list, isn’t it? You’re probably wondering how we added all of these sites and whether or not this shows all of the non-UK license casinos out there. To answer the second question, it isn’t a list of every single non-UK casino on the web. Instead, it’s a list of the most trustworthy and reputable casinos without UK licenses.
We chose these sites because they fit the criteria we were looking for. At Casino Wise, it’s our mission to help UK punters find the best casino websites out there. So, we only want to direct you towards non-UK casino sites that are worthy of your time.
To do this, we came up with a set of features that every single non-UK licensed casino has to have:
- No UKGC licence – A fairly obvious starting point considering we’re looking for non-UKGC casino sites. The reason you’re looking for casinos with no UK license is that you’re fed up with the UKGC regulations. Rest assured that all of the sites we’ve listed do not have UK licenses.
- Available for all UK punters – We want to guarantee that every UK punter can join the non-UK licence casinos on this list. Consequently, we include casinos without GamStop, meaning even those on this self-exclusion scheme can join and play.
- Clear safety features – Casino Wise will only ever point you in the direction of safe non-UK casinos and trusted casinos not with GamStop. We take extra care to check the site’s security before adding it to our list. There should be clear safety features and reviews from players dictating that the site is secure and trustworthy.
- An independent licence – You want a non-UK-regulated casino, but you should still seek a casino with a proper licence. Lucky for you, we only list independent casinos with independent foreign licenses. This ensures they’re regulated, further enhancing the security and safety of players – while stopping you from getting ripped off.
- Lots of popular games – Too many non-UK-based online casinos have terrible game libraries. One good thing about UK sites is that they do have great game selections. It’s only right that we seek out casinos outside the United Kingdom with large game libraries. Our selections will give you so many different games to play, including titles from superstar developers.
- Plenty of generous bonuses – An upside of joining a non-UK online casino is the lack of strict regulations surrounding bonuses. Therefore, it’s easy to find non-UK casinos no deposit bonus offers to take advantage of. Additionally, there are some truly massive welcome packages to give you bonuses with your first deposits.
- Legitimate banking options – We will never recommend a non-UK casino if it doesn’t have some legitimate banking options. You need to feel 100% safe that your money is in good hands when depositing or withdrawing.
We go through all of the non-UK licensed casinos available to us, reviewing each one to see if they have these key features. If all of the features aren’t present, the site won’t be on our list. That’s how seriously we take things, helping you find the very best non-UK gambling sites the industry has to offer.
Our Top Non-UK Licence Casinos
You’ve seen our complete list of non-UK casinos accepting UK players, but wouldn’t it be nice to see a list of the top non-UK-regulated casinos? Well, you’re in luck! Our team put their heads together and agreed on the top five casinos outside the UK at this moment in time.
Here they are:
Lucky Barry Casino
Lucky Barry Casino is massively popular with British punters looking for non-UK casino sites. Why? Because it’s very player-friendly and comes with a humongous 375% welcome bonus. A minimum deposit of 10 EUR is very inviting and it has absolutely no GamStop limitations at all. So, anyone is welcome here from inside the UK, where you can enjoy a wide range of popular casino games. The game library is really impressive, but the live tables are what really stand out. Give them a go if you want an exhilarating online gambling experience.
GoldenBet Casino is another non-UK casino getting loads of plaudits from our readers. Players love how intuitive the site is, and how easy it is to navigate. The big welcome package certainly sweetens the deal, along with some wonderful ongoing promotions. Slots, bingo, roulette, poker, blackjack, slingo and many other game variations are available here – there is something for everyone’s tastes. If you want a break from casino games, this site also boasts one of the best sportsbooks around.
Shiny Joker Casino
Shiny Joker Casino gives you a fancy bonus policy across your first few deposits and has a lot to get excited about. If you’re a slots fan, you will have a field day on this site. It boasts hundreds of different games from some of the biggest and best developers in the industry. Don’t worry, other casino games are available for the rest of you, all of which are extremely inviting. A 24/7 live chat function means you can talk to support whenever you need it, which is always a nice touch.
Magic Win Casino
Magic Win Casino definitely wins the award for the non-UK online casino with the best design. It’s dark and mysterious, yet the vibrant colours pop and stand out. It looks fantastic and has a wide variety of games to choose from – with a library that keeps on growing. One really fun feature of this site is the live ticker that shows you the latest winners. You can see who’s winning and how much they’re winning – as well as the games they’re playing. It’s a nice touch that can give you some inspiration when deciding what games to play next!
Slots Shine Casino
Slots Shine Casino has been one of the most coveted casinos with no UK license for the best part of a year. The welcome package is a big reason for this, giving you 525% back over your first three deposits. If that’s not enough, there are two no-deposit bonuses as well. Add to this a range of exciting game options and it’s very easy to see why so many people are recommending this non-UK casino.
The Newest Non-UK-Based Online Casino For February 2024
Bounty Reels Casino
Our list of non-UK registered gambling sites grows every single month. New options appear all the time, meaning we’re in a constant state of reviewing and vetting them to ensure the best ones are recommended to you.
As we came across these new sites, we thought it would be fun to showcase a new non-UK casino every month. It’s a way of introducing you to the best of the latest sites out there!
For this month, we’re overjoyed to tell you about Bounty Reels Casino.
Genuinely, this new casino has excited us more than we expected. It has a complete range of features that will draw you in and make you want to stick around. During our review, we decided that these were the main talking points:
- A player-friendly design
- A big welcome package
- Completely free from UKGC regulations
- A trusted independent licence
- Very safe and secure
- Great banking methods with fast deposits & withdrawals
- Generous odds across all games
- Loads of different game varieties
- A thriving live section
- Open to all UK players – including those on GamStop and Gamban
For a more detailed look at this month’s site, check out our full review!
Important Things To Know About Casinos Without A UK Licence
|Number of non-UK casinos
|Best non-UK casino sites
|Lucky Barry Casino, GoldenBet Casino, Shiny Joker Casino
|Curacao, MGA & Many More
|Credit Card, Cryptocurrency, E-Wallet
|Slots, Bingo, Roulette, Poker, Live Games, Lotteries, Slingo, Blackjack & More
|Open to all UK players
All non-UK-licensed online casinos have some pros and cons to them. When we compare them to UK casinos, you’ll see a few advantages that make it clear why so many British punters are making the switch.
But, there are still some disadvantages. These might not bother you, but it is important to learn about them before you join a non-UK casino accepting UK players. We’ve done the research, so here’s what’s good and bad about casinos without UK licenses:
Non-UK Casino Pros
- GamStop-free gambling – If you want to know how to deactivate GamStop, non-UK casinos offer the simplest solution. They don’t cooperate with the scheme, so you are free to join any of the sites on this list if you’re currently using GamStop. It is the easiest and safest way around your restrictions.
- Avoid Gamban blocking system – Those of you with Gamban installed on your devices will know it’s impossible to access any UK casinos. But, did you know that casinos outside the UK aren’t blocked by Gamban software? It’s a creative way to bypass this system while you wait for your subscription to run out.
- Unique bonus offerings – Thanks to a lack of UKGC regulations, non-UK casino sites can provide unique and generous bonuses that you won’t find anywhere else. This includes no-deposit free spins no GamStop bonuses, plus some huge deposit bonuses as well.
- Low wagering requirements for bonuses – Following on from above, you’ll find loads of low-wagering casinos UK players can join that are based outside of the United Kingdom. Instead of wagering a bonus 50 or 60 times over, you can find sites with 1x wagering requirements!
- Join without verification requirements – UK casinos demand that you upload documents to verify your identity before you’re allowed to place a bet. Non-UK licensed casinos do things differently. They’re casino sites without ID verification, so you can join in just a few seconds without uploading any private information.
- Pay with your credit card – That’s right, non-UK casinos are credit card casinos. You can actually deposit and withdraw money using a credit card, which has been outlawed by the UKGC for many years.
Non-UK Casino Cons
- No unified self-exclusion – While non-UK-registered casinos offer ways to get around GamStop, they don’t offer a unified self-exclusion platform. When the fun stops, it’s harder to stop because you can’t block multiple sites at once.
- No Gamcare cooperation – Likewise, casinos with no UK license aren’t cooperating with Gamcare. This means you lose all the support that this charity provides for gamblers in need of help.
- No local support – When you need assistance or help on these websites, you won’t receive local support. You’re likely to deal with customer support teams located in foreign countries, so prepare for fairly lengthy delays. The level and consistency of support do vary from site to site, so it might not be a big problem based on your choice.
Steps For Joining A Non-UK Online Casino
We know how excited you are at the prospect of joining some new non-UK casino sites. There’s just one question on your mind: how do you join them? The process is far easier than you expect, especially if you’re used to the drawn-out UKGC procedure.
Here, you only need to follow four quick steps to sign up in minutes:
Choose a Reliable Non-UK Online Casino
Ironically, this is the most time-consuming step! Take your time to look through our list of non-UK licensed casinos before picking your favourite one. Read our full reviews, check the bonuses and make a selection based on your own preferences. Realistically, there’s no wrong choice!
Fill in the Registration Form
After choosing the non-UK casino you want to join, you’ll be taken to a page with a registration form. You won’t need any verification documents here; simply fill in the form with your personal details. Double and triple-check that you’ve used the right details to avoid complications later on when you try to withdraw money.
Make Your First Deposit
At this point, your account is created and you can start depositing money. Read the terms and conditions to ensure you know how to claim your welcome bonus and what the wagering requirements are. Also, check the withdrawal requirements to be certain you’re using the best banking method available. Then, deposit your funds and get ready for some fun!
Claim Your Bonus & Gamble!
Finally, you can claim your welcome bonus and enjoy all of the fun games this non-UK online casino has to offer! Pick whatever games you like and make sure to gamble responsibly.
Deposit Options At Non-UK Regulated Casinos
Depositing money at non-UK casinos is slightly different as there are other deposit methods available. All of the casinos on our list will let you deposit funds using the following options:
- Credit Cards – Both Visa and Mastercard are accepted, but Visa withdrawals are not allowed
- Cryptocurrency & Stablecoins
It’s also worth underlining the deposit methods that AREN’T available at non-UK regulated casinos. Some of the common methods you use on UK-based sites are prohibited here, such as:
- Debit Cards
- Mobile Payments – This includes Apple Pay, Google Pay and Boku
- Pay via Phone Bill
Always check the terms and conditions before depositing or withdrawing money to avoid running into complications or issues!
Popular Non-UK Casino Games
You’ll be happy to know there are some fantastic game options at non-UK gambling sites. All of your favourites are available, including
- Slots – Find some excellent non-UK slots from major developers to satisfy your urge for a jackpot!
- Bingo – Bingo fans will love the range of non-UK bingo sites out there offering traditional games and modern takes on this casino classic.
- Poker – Explore some magnificent non-UK poker sites if you love outwitting opponents!
- Scratch Cards – Try your luck at non-UK scratch card sites where you can win big with minimal investments.
- Lotteries – Enjoy non-UK lottery games with loads of cash prizes and other fun things to win.
- Slingo – Combine bingo and slots with non-UK slingo games that will keep you interested for hours.
- Sports Betting – Try your luck at non-UK bookmakers if you like betting on a wide range of sporting events from across the world.
Non-UK Online Casinos By Countries
Where are all of these non-UK casinos based? You know they’re outside the United Kingdom, but you may be surprised to learn that they’re located all over the world. Here’s where most of the sites on our list are registered:
- Europe – We have plenty of European casino sites on our list from mainland countries like the Netherlands and Sweden.
- USA – Believe it or not but there are some American casino sites for UK players out there. We’ve included ones that accept British players without the need for a VPN.
- Offshore – Many of the non-UK casinos on our list are offshore casino sites located in island countries from around the world.
Other Alternatives To Casino Sites Licensed Outside The UK
If you’re searching for non-UK online casinos, there are alternative options you may also wish to search for. We can help you out as we’ve got articles and guides for the following on our site:
Non-UK Casinos FAQs
What is a non-UK casino?
A non-UK casino is an online casino that’s not registered in the UK. It will be based in a different location outside of the United Kingdom. This could be an offshore location, a place in Europe or somewhere else in the world.
Is it legal for British players to join casinos with no UK licence?
Yes, it is completely legal for you to join any of the non-UK online casinos on our list. There are no rules stopping you from doing so, provided the sites aren’t geo-locked. This means you can access them from inside the UK without using a VPN. You’ll be happy to know that all of the sites on our list are like this.
Are non-UK casinos safe?
Yes, non-UK casinos are safe. In fact, they are much safer than people suspect. We only recommend non-UK-regulated casinos that have independent licenses. This means they’re regulated by independent governing bodies to ensure the sites are fair. You’ll also find lots of security features – like SSL encryption – on non-UK casinos to further improve player safety.
Are non-UK-based gambling sites on GamStop?
Yes and no. The majority of non-UK-registered casinos will not be on GamStop. They don’t cooperate with the scheme, making that accessible for GamStop players. However, there are some non-UK casino sites that are still on GamStop. Primarily, these are Malta casinos as the Malta Gambling Authority does cooperate with the GamStop scheme.
Can you use GBP at a non-UK license casino?
Yes, but it depends on the non-UK casino you choose. A lot of them will accept GBP deposits and withdrawals, while some only accept GBP deposits. You also have a small selection that won’t let you deposit or gamble in this currency. If it’s important to you to gamble in GBP, double-check that it’s accepted before you join a site.
What is the best non-UK casino site?
The best non-UK casino site can vary from month to month depending on website updates and new additions to the scene. Currently, we’re big fans of Professor Wins Casino, Hand of Luck Casino and Richy Farmer Casino.
Where can I find the best non-UK casinos?
The best place to find the top non-UK casinos is right here at Casino Wise. We constantly review and rank all of the casinos outside the UK that British players can join. If you scroll up, you’ll see our full list, complete with detailed reviews.