The Complete List Of Casinos Not On GamCare
- Outside GamStop Scheme
- Excellent Gambling Operator
- 50 EUR Min. Deposit
- No GamStop Cooperation
- Unlimited 10% Cashback
- Low €20 Deposit Requirement
- Top Gaming Providers
- Casino Beyond GamStop
- Min. Deposit 20 GBP
- Not In GamStop
- Top UK Slots Library
- €20 Min. Payment
- Free Spins Available
- Not Connected To GamStop
- Minimum Deposit €50
- GamStop Not Used
- Exclusive Game Options
- €50 Bonus Activation
- 20 GBP Minimum Deposit
- Popular Worldwide Provider
- Works Without GamStop
- Reasonably Quick Payout
- Not Integrated With GamStop
- Min. Dep. – £20
- Casino & Sports Betting
- Trusted Non-GamStop Platform
- Claim Bonus For €20
- Not In GamStop
- Swift Withdrawals
- 40 EUR Bonus Activation
How We Choose Trustworthy Casino Sites Not On GamCare
As we already said, UK-licensed casinos cooperate with GamCare. Immediately, this means that a lot of the big-name brands and popular sites are out of the equation. The good news is that there are loads of non-UK licensed casinos that aren’t on GamCare! This opens your options, but it does mean you have to be cautious. Some online casinos not on GamCare are far worse than others. Like seriously, you shouldn’t give them a smidge of attention as they’re basically just scam sites.
This can worry you, but we’re here to put your fears at ease. Our talented team of online casino experts has done the hard work for you. We’ve looked at all casino sites not on GamCare to see which ones are worth your time and attention. The process is straightforward, but it takes a lot of time to go through every non-GamCare casino one by one.
Effectively, we have a list of features that every casino not on GamCare needs to have. If a site doesn’t have all of these features, it will not be on our list. This guarantees that we present you with the best casinos not blocked by GamCare!
What do we look for?
- No GamCare cooperation – First and foremost, the casino can’t cooperate with GamCare at all. In turn, this means you avoid GamStop system restrictions and Gamban blocking software.
- No UK licence – We don’t include any casinos with a UK licence as they typically have to cooperate with GamCare. Instead, we look for Curacao casinos accepting UK players or other types of casinos with different independent licences. This means they’re still licensed, just not by the UKGC.
- Accessible to all UK players – Casinos not with GamCare need to be accessible to all UK players. They can’t be geo-locked; you need to be able to access them without a VPN. Of course, the fact that they are non-GamStop and non-Gamban betting sites means that even people on these schemes can access them, which is a huge bonus.
- Secure banking methods – Having secure ways to deposit or withdraw money is critical for all casinos without GamCare. Our team has only included sites that provide multiple banking methods, all of which are 100% secure.
- Expansive game libraries – What’s the purpose of joining casinos not affected by GamCare? Fundamentally, it’s all about having fun and playing casino games. So, there need to be large game libraries full of various options for you to play. The more games you can try, the better.
- Brilliant bonuses – You might think this isn’t essential, but we disagree. One of the joys of casinos not covered by GamCare is that they should offer fewer restrictions. As such, they need to take advantage of this by offering the best bonuses around. If you’re not heavily rewarded when signing up, we won’t recommend the site to you.
Trust us when we say we have trawled through hundreds of casinos and betting sites not on GamCare. Thanks to our system, we’ve discarded the rubbish and left you with the best and most reliable non-GamCare casinos to try. We should also mention that we look at other reviews as well, so we see what players think of the sites before recommending them. If a site has all the features above and gets positive feedback from players, it’ll be on our list!
The Best UK Online Casinos Not On GamCare
Be honest, you’re pretty impressed by the size of our list, aren’t you? If you’re looking for a casino not on GamCare, we’ve got many great suggestions. But, what if you’re interested in finding the best casinos not part of GamCare?
You could read through all of the reviews and make your own mind up. Or, you could check out this section where our experts hand-select the top five casinos not registered with GamCare out there right now. The list can update on a monthly basis, but here’s the current selection:
Hand of Luck Casino
The Hand of Luck Casino will be handing you some very tasty benefits when you register. Straight away, there’s a big thing that stands out; 1x wagering requirements on all bonuses. This isn’t a common thing amongst casinos not signed up to GamCare, so grasp it with both hands while you can! A relatively low minimum deposit of 20 EUR is also very inviting, and it doesn’t feature any GamStop or Gamban restrictions. Everyone is free to join – and you get some extra free spins when you do!
As the name hints, SlotoNauts Casino is known for its array of stylish slot games. But it’s much more that just a slot site. With a minimum deposit of 10 EUR, you can fund your account without splashing the cash to activate a 175% welcome bonus. This can be used on a wide range of exciting casino games across the site – and there are extra bonuses for your next few deposits too. As one of the leading casinos outside GamCare, UK players can join without worrying about limitations or annoying software stopping them from playing.
Very Well Casino
Very Well Casino is right up there as a non-GamCare casino you can’t miss. We love the fact it boasts not one, but TWO no-deposit bonuses for players. Get some free bonus funds or spins and use them as you please. It’s a very well-established brand in the industry, which is why so many players trust this site. Secure banking options are provided, along with SSL encryption to further improve your safety. A stonking game library gives you all the options you could possibly hope for, with everything from slots to slingo on offer.
Midnight Wins Casino
Midnight Wins is one of the newest casinos exempt from GamCare to enter the game. It’s only been around since the end of 2022, yet people are raving about it. No GamStop exclusions and no Gamban cooperation mean you can join this site with ease. A 200% welcome bonus will greet you after your first deposit, and you can use these funds across hundreds of casino games from dozens of reputable providers. It’s a very trustworthy and reliable site, which is why our experts label it as a player’s choice.
Lucky Manor Casino
Last, but by no means least, we have the remarkable Lucky Manor Casino. This is one of our top casinos that aren’t on GamCare because it’s got everything a player could hope for. You receive a healthy welcome bonus, there are lots of ongoing promotions, you have hundreds of phenomenal games, and it’s all packed into a safe and secure platform. The site is so easy to use as well, which just adds to the experience. If you’ve got a crypto wallet, you can use it here as crypto payments/withdrawals are accepted and encouraged.
The Newest Non-GamCare Casino For February 2024
Bounty Reels Casino
Since we started this website, we’ve been overwhelmed by how many new non-GamCare casinos pop up every month. We see it as our duty to keep you informed and updated on all the latest happenings. So, we’ve decided to highlight the newest casino not on GamCare every single month.
This month, it’s the delightful Bounty Reels Casino!
Despite being new, this casino has big ambitions. It’s already standing up to the big boys in the industry, thanks to these amazing features:
- A generous welcome bonus
- Loads of awesome casino games
- Secure banking methods
- No verification when registering
- Ongoing promotions
- Ongoing tournaments & lotteries with prizes
- No GamStop
- No Gamban
Put simply, it has everything you could wish for in a great non-GamCare casino. If you’d like to learn more, feel free to read our full review.
Crucial Information On Casinos Without GamCare
|Number of non-GamCare casinos
|Best casino sites not on GamCare
|Hand of Luck Casino, SlotoNauts Casino, Very Well Casino
|Available casino games
|Slots, Bingo, Poker, Roulette & More
|Available for UK players
|Lowest wagering requirements
Casinos that aren’t on GamCare present new opportunities for UK players. It’s very easy to get carried away by all the advantages you will receive. At Casino Wise, we always present a balanced view of everything. We could tell you how great casinos that bypass GamCare are, making you believe there are absolutely zero drawbacks. But, that’s not who we are.
We’re honest and transparent, which is why we’ll also show you the downsides of casinos exempt from GamCare alongside the benefits. Here’s what you should know:
The Benefits of Casinos Not Covered by GamCare
- Not on GamStop – Yep, by not cooperating with GamCare, you end up with a host of non-GamStop casino sites to join. If you’re currently on this self-exclusion scheme, you now have a way to enjoy casino games yet again.
- Not on Gamban – Likewise, you have non-Gamban casinos at your disposal. Again, if you’re currently signed up to this platform and are blocked from all UK online casinos, you have more options here with casinos exempt from GamCare.
- Easy registration process – Registering for GamCare-free casinos is much easier because they are no-verification casino sites. This means you don’t need any personal documents to verify your identity when joining.
- No UKGC restrictions – Thanks to the lack of a UKGC licence, all of the casinos without GamCare provide fewer restrictions and limitations on betting. Put simply, you have more freedom and flexibility.
The Drawbacks of Casinos Not Affected by GamCare
- Less help for vulnerable players – Not cooperating with GamCare means these casinos provide less help for players that need it. It’s much harder to reach out and get extra help if you’re losing money.
- Harder to self-exclude – Despite offering a way to reverse GamStop, casinos not on GamCare do let you self-exclude. Unfortunately, the process is much harder as you have to contact each site individually. It’s not possible to get excluded or frozen out of multiple sites at once, which can be an issue if you develop a problem.
- Not located in the UK – This can be a drawback for some as it means customer service might be tricky. You’re dealing with a lot of international online casinos here, so there may be some language barriers or delays when contacting player support.
Casinos That Aren’t On GamCare FAQs
What is GamCare?
GamCare is a charity that cooperates with UK casinos to provide support for anyone affected by gambling problems. It helps punters self-exclude by signing them up for GamStop or Gamban.
What is a non-GamCare casino?
A non-GamCare casino is an online casino site that doesn’t have any ties to the GamCare charity. It doesn’t cooperate with the charity in any way, meaning it won’t be part of GamStop or Gamban. This also means you can use these sites with fewer restrictions or limitations in place.
Are casinos without GamCare safe?
Yes, casinos not affected by GamCare are safe for you to use. They still utilise modern security methods to keep you and your data secure while gaming. There is also player support for individuals that need advice or help.
Are online casinos not on GamCare illegal?
No, there is nothing illegal about casinos outside GamCare. These sites do not have UKGC licences, meaning they aren’t obliged to cooperate with the charity.
Can you access non-GamCare casinos from inside the UK?
Yes, you can easily access casinos that aren’t on GamCare from inside the UK. Simply click on the website links in our reviews and you’ll be taken to them. You do not need a VPN to use casinos not registered with GamCare.
How do I find the best casinos not with GamCare?
Find the best non-GamCare casinos right here at Casino Wise. Scroll through our comprehensive list and read the reviews before selecting the site that’s right for you.