The Definitive List Of International Casinos
- Outside GamStop Scheme
- Excellent Gambling Operator
- 50 EUR Min. Deposit
- No GamStop Cooperation
- Unlimited 10% Cashback
- Low €20 Deposit Requirement
- Top Gaming Providers
- Casino Beyond GamStop
- Min. Deposit 20 GBP
- Not In GamStop
- Top UK Slots Library
- €20 Min. Payment
- Free Spins Available
- Not Connected To GamStop
- Minimum Deposit €50
- GamStop Not Used
- Exclusive Game Options
- €50 Bonus Activation
- 20 GBP Minimum Deposit
- Popular Worldwide Provider
- Works Without GamStop
- Reasonably Quick Payout
- Not Integrated With GamStop
- Min. Dep. – £20
- Casino & Sports Betting
- Trusted Non-GamStop Platform
- Claim Bonus For €20
- Not In GamStop
- Swift Withdrawals
- 40 EUR Bonus Activation
- The Definitive List Of International Casinos
- How We Selected International Casino Sites For Our List
- The Top International Casino Sites For UK Players
- The Newest International Online Casino For February 2024
- Everything You Need To Know About Overseas Casino Sites
- Popular Gaming Options On Foreign Casino Sites
- Common Banking Options On International Casino Sites
- Steps For Joining An International Online Casino
- Where Are International Casinos Based?
- FAQs About International Casinos
How We Selected International Casino Sites For Our List
It will blow your mind how many great independent online casinos exist outside the United Kingdom. At the same time, there are loads that aren’t too great. Or, they’re not suitable for punters in the UK.
So, how did we select all of the international online casinos presented above? We usually don’t divulge our secrets, but we’ll make an exception for you! Here are the key features we sought out:
- Accessible for UK players – Yep, it’s a pretty big and obvious one to start. We’re looking for international or offshore casinos that UK players can legally access. This means you’re able to register without needing a VPN to load up the site.
- No UKGC licence – Overseas casinos without a UKGC licence will provide you with a host of benefits. For one, it allows you to remove GamStop if you’re currently part of the scheme. Secondly, it lifts a lit of limitations and restrictions when you gamble, providing more freedom.
- Good safety mechanisms for players – While we have included some UK casino sites without GamStop on our list, it doesn’t mean we’re against player safety! We’ve ensured every single international online casino presents some form of safety mechanism for players. At the simplest level, this includes a way for you to self-exclude if things are getting out of hand.
- Delightful welcome bonuses – It’s always more enjoyable when foreign casino sites give you excellent welcome packages. Ideally, we prefer it when there’s an international casino no-deposit bonus on offer.
- Plenty of online casino games – You need to have a good variety of online casino games to play at overseas casino sites. Again, it is a bonus if there are online casino games without GamStop, though this isn’t essential.
- Sports betting options – Moreover, the best casino sites worldwide will go one step further and be international online bookmakers. Thus, you can bet on your favourite sports from around the world.
There you have it; this is what our experts looked at when deciding which global casino sites were better than the rest. It is important to note that you should read through our reviews if you’re specifically looking for established casino sites not on GamStop. A lot of the international online casinos we’ve listed will come under this heading, but some do not. If this is essential for you, be sure you pick an applicable site to join!
The Top International Casino Sites For UK Players
Looking for a quick way to figure out which foreign online casinos are worth your time? We’ve picked the top five international casinos that currently accept UK players. Don’t get us wrong, every single site we’ve reviewed can be worth joining. However, if we had to separate five from the rest, it would be the options below:
Jimmy Winner Casino
Jimmy Winner is a worldwide online casino with lots of excellent features you will fall in love with. The 525% bonus pack across your first three deposits immediately invites you in. Or, if you’d rather try the site before depositing any funds, you get a 5 EUR no-deposit bonus and 50 no-deposit free spins. You get so many high-quality games from established developers, plus a really expansive sportsbook with loads of live games to bet on every single day.
Jammy Jack Casino
If you want a newcomer on the scene, Jammy Jack is a wonderful option to consider. Of all the international casinos on our list, this one probably has the biggest welcome bonus. You get 525% across your initial deposits, plus an extra 225% on top of that. It’s absolutely huge, fuelling your wallet with bonus funds to use as you please. There’s an intuitive mobile version as well, plus 24/7 player support. We’re really impressed with its slot portfolio, but the range of additional games is also extremely pleasing.
SlotoNauts gives you a 175% match deposit bonus plus a couple of no-deposit bonuses when signing up. It’s one of the newest and most established international brands out there, so it’s packed full of safety features you can trust. The game library is massive and the sportsbook is equally large. It has some of the best player support of all worldwide casinos, which is not surprising given how long the owners have been around.
Richy Reels Casino
You’ll be reeling in the winnings when you join Richy Reels Casino. Like many other foreign casinos on our list, you have some no-deposit bonuses to claim upon registering. Speaking of which, this international online casino has one really interesting feature. When you verify your email during the registration process, you’re gifted a 10 EUR bonus. This goes on top of the 450% welcome bonus when making your first deposits. It’s a nice touch that’s completely unique and shows just how keen Richy Reels is to reward its players.
Euphoria Wins Casino
Euphoria Wins launched earlier in 2022 but has already made it as a top choice amongst UK players. A 475% bonus plus two no-deposit bonuses means you have lots of bonus funds to use when signing up. What can you use these funds on? Well, the game library features hundreds of different games in loads of categories. We’re talking slots, bingo, poker, roulette and much more. There’s something for every player here, regardless of where your preferences lie.
The Newest International Online Casino For February 2024
Bounty Reels Casino
One of the things that make our site so popular among UK players is that we always keep you updated with the latest goings on. Every month, we pick the newest international online casino for you to check out. This month, the title goes to Bounty Reels!
It’s brand new, yet comes with plenty of features you’ve come to expect from more established international casinos. The registration process is super easy with no verification required, and then you get to enjoy the following:
- A massive welcome bonus across your first few deposits
- A low deposit minimum
- Multiple banking options for your account
- No GamStop restrictions
- A fantastic payout rate
- Lots of top-quality online casino games
- 24/7 live chat player support
- A large sportsbook covering all the top sports in the world
Have a read of our full review to see all of these features in more detail – and to learn more about what makes this new international online casino so fantastic.
Everything You Need To Know About Overseas Casino Sites
|Number of international casinos
|Listed international casinos
|Best international casino sites
|Jimmy Winner Casino, Jammy Jack Casino, SlotoNauts Casino
|Curacao licence, MGA licence, US licenses & more
|Available banking options
|Credit/debit cards, bank transfers, cryptocurrency, e-wallets, PayPal, pay-by-phone, mobile payments & more
|Safe for UK players
Foreign casinos are not the same as UK casinos. Primarily, this is down to licenses and regulations. It means that international casino sites give you a different gaming experience than those based in the UK. Some of these experiences are great while others…not so. You’ll understand what we’re talking about after looking at the pros and cons of international casinos below:
The Best Things About International Casino Sites
- Avoid UKGC restrictions – Not having a UK licence means these sites let you avoid lots of restrictions or limitations put in place by the UKGC. As such, they offer a way to bypass GamStop and Gamban without breaking any laws or getting in trouble.
- Easier to register – Most of the worldwide casinos on our list will be online casinos that don’t require ID. So, the registration process is a breeze! It won’t take ages and demand various verification requirements as UK casinos do.
- Loads of banking options – If you want to find an online casino that accepts credit cards, you’ll have to opt for overseas casino sites. UK casinos don’t accept this payment method, but international casinos do. Furthermore, you have lots of other banking options to choose from.
The Downsides of International Casino Sites
- Too easy to get around your self-exclusion restrictions – Yes, being able to get around GamStop or Gamban can be good. However, it can also be a drawback. If you’ve been on the scheme for ages and believe you’ve got your habits in check, then it is unfair to still be banned until your time runs out. But, if you have only just joined and got the urge to gamble, it’s probably not ideal that international online casinos let you join without any issues.
- Less protection for vulnerable punters – If you have a history of losing lots of money and slipping into bad gambling habits, overseas casinos might not be right for you. Sure, they have some protective measures in place, but there’s nowhere near as much as you’d get from a UK casino. It’s unlikely an international online casino operator will ever step in and freeze your account if you lose a lot of money in one go.
- Customer service is usually based offshore – Unlike non-international online casinos, worldwide casinos have customer service operators based offshore. So, they follow a different timezone to the UK. When you’re gambling, customer support might not be active and you may wait for hours until you get a response.
Popular Gaming Options On Foreign Casino Sites
What type of games will you typically see on casino sites worldwide? Don’t worry, we’re not going to make you ready through a list of every single game out there!
However, we will show you the top categories of online casino games not on GamStop you’re likely to find:
- Slots – It will come as no surprise to learn that slot sites not covered by GamStop are hugely popular across the world. Of all the online casino games, slots are easily the number one choice among players.
- Bingo – If slots are the top choice, online bingo not registered with GamStop is a close second. All of the international casinos we’ve looked at will present a series of well-established bingo titles for you to enjoy!
- Poker – You will come across a generous amount of table games on global casino sites. Nevertheless, poker sites not blocked by GamStop tend to be the most sought-after. You can enjoy other games like Blackjack or Rummy, but poker is more prevalent.
- Lottery – Yes, foreign online casinos provide lottery not on GamStop for those that are interested. Lotteries are so easy to play as you typically select a few numbers and see if you get lucky. The best part is, they usually require very low stakes with huge payouts.
- Roulette – Of all the classic casino games, online roulette not on GamStop is very big. There’s huge potential to win a lot of cash here!
- Live games – Lastly, a lot of the games listed above (like poker and roulette) are available as live games for you to enjoy. Many punters prefer this for a more authentic casino experience.
- Sports – As well as all these wonderful casino games, international casinos have sportsbooks for you to use. Most of these will have their own unique bonuses to enjoy. Plus, they let you bet on popular sports such as football, tennis, baseball, basketball, American Football, boxing, horse racing and more.
Common Banking Options On International Casino Sites
Having a wide range of banking options can set one international online casino apart from the rest. What’s interesting is that a variety of deposit/withdrawal methods are available depending on where the casino is located and what licenses it has.
Nevertheless, here are the main banking options you will definitely see on international casino sites:
- Credit/Debit Cards
- Bank Transfers
- Cryptocurrencies & Stablecoins
Moreover, here are a few options you can sometimes find on specific global casino sites:
- PayPal – While you can’t find PayPal casino sites not on GamStop, you can find international casinos that accept PayPal. Check our reviews to see which sites do or do not allow this payment option.
- Pay-by-Phone – Likewise, the ability to pay via your phone bill is acceptable by some foreign casino sites, but not by others.
- Mobile Payments – Finally, you can use mobile payment methods at a selection of overseas casinos. This includes things like Apple Pay, Boku and Google Pay.
Once more, we really should stress that the best approach is to read our reviews before joining a site. Especially if there’s a particular banking method you wish to use!
Steps For Joining An International Online Casino
We know how keen you are to join international casinos that accept UK players. You’ve looked through our list and some of the welcome bonuses are drawing you in! So, here’s a very simple step-by-step guide to help you join the international online casino of your dreams.
It won’t take a long time – we’re talking maybe five minutes in total – and all you need is a device with an internet connection and a payment method of your choice.
Choose an International Casino From Our List
You know what, this is actually the hardest step! We have so many overseas online casinos to choose from, it can be hard to settle on one. So, why don’t you create your own shortlist and join multiple sites? It’s entirely up to you, but once you’ve found one that tickles your fancy, load it up and get ready to join.
Follow the Registration Steps Provided
Next, you need to follow all the registration prompts given to you by the international casinos. This will usually involve filling in a form with basic contact details. Double and triple-check that everything is correct before submitting!
Choose Your Deposit Method
After joining, you can head to the banking area to select your deposit method. Always read the terms and conditions before depositing to know of any minimum deposits or withdrawal issues. Also, be sure you check the bonus requirements – you need to deposit the right amount to qualify for welcome bonuses.
Play Online Casino Games From Around the World
Once your deposit has gone through, you’re free to enjoy all the wonderful games that international casinos have to offer!
Where Are International Casinos Based?
This whole time, we’ve been talking about international online casinos. And yet, there’s one question that springs to mind: where are these sites based?
When we talk about worldwide casinos, we genuinely look at sites from across the world. Here are some of the popular locations of the casinos on our list:
- Europe – We have a lot of European casino sites on this list accepting UK customers. You will typically find them in mainland Europe, across the continent. They’re closer to home for UK punters, so timezone issues aren’t a huge thing.
- America – That’s correct, we have included some American casino sites on our list. The benefit of these is that you never have language barriers to worry about when seeking player support.
- Australia – Yes, we even have Australian casino sites from across the world. Again, there’s no language barrier here, which makes it so much easier to communicate with the casino operators.
- Malta – While based in Europe, Malta is usually deemed an offshore casino because it has its own unique licence. We’ve indicated MGA-licensed casino sites in reviews, so you know where they’re located.
- Curacao – Another offshore location, though this time in the Caribbean. We find Curacao-licensed casino sites to be amongst the most popular of all international casino sites out there.
FAQs About International Casinos
Are international casinos legal?
Yes, all of the international casinos we’ve listed will be operating legally. Each country has its own online gambling rules and laws, but we’ve made sure to only include sites that are licensed and regulated.
Is it legal for UK players to use international casino sites?
Yes, it is completely legal as there are no laws prohibiting it. Provided the site is accessible to you without a VPN or any other software, you can use it without any problems.
Do international casinos cooperate with GamStop?
Yes and no. It depends on where the international online casino is located and what licence it has. The majority of foreign casino sites will operate outside of the GamStop scheme. However, certain offshore casinos – like those with an MGA licence – will still cooperate with GamStop.
Can I use international casinos if I’m on GamStop?
Yes, but it depends on the international casino sites you use. Be sure to select one that doesn’t cooperate with GamStop to avoid issues. We have indicated all of these sites in our list – read the reviews to find out more.
Are international casinos safe for me to use?
Yes, all of the international casinos we review will be safe for you to use. Otherwise, we wouldn’t recommend them! These sites not being based in the UK has no bearing on whether or not they’re safe. They are still regulated by different bodies to ensure players are protected.
Can I use GBP on global casino sites?
Yes and no. Some worldwide casinos will let you switch the currency to GBP and gamble this way. However, there are some foreign casinos that do not let you do this. If you’re on an international casino site that doesn’t let you use GBP, be aware of conversion rates to avoid gambling more than you bargained for.