The Complete List Of European Casino Sites
- Outside GamStop Scheme
- Excellent Gambling Operator
- 50 EUR Min. Deposit
- No GamStop Cooperation
- Unlimited 10% Cashback
- Low €20 Deposit Requirement
- Top Gaming Providers
- Casino Beyond GamStop
- Min. Deposit 20 GBP
- Not In GamStop
- Top UK Slots Library
- €20 Min. Payment
- Free Spins Available
- Not Connected To GamStop
- Minimum Deposit €50
- GamStop Not Used
- Exclusive Game Options
- €50 Bonus Activation
- 20 GBP Minimum Deposit
- Popular Worldwide Provider
- Works Without GamStop
- Reasonably Quick Payout
- Not Integrated With GamStop
- Min. Dep. – £20
- Casino & Sports Betting
- Trusted Non-GamStop Platform
- Claim Bonus For €20
- Not In GamStop
- Swift Withdrawals
- 40 EUR Bonus Activation
What We Look For In Good EU Casinos For UK Players
We know what you’re thinking, sure there are more Euro casinos out there? It’s a pretty long list, but Europe is a massive place with hundreds of casinos. So, why are some on our list while others aren’t?
Simply put, we only wanted to consider an EU casino if it presented some essential features for players. As such, our team drafted a list of criteria that all EU online casinos must meet. Here’s what we look for:
- No UK licence – One of the benefits of European casinos is that they don’t have to operate under UK Gambling Commission regulations. Therefore, we’re only looking for non-UKGC casino websites.
- Available for GamStop punters – It’s extra helpful if we’re able to find UK casinos not on GamStop. This means the casino is located in Europe yet isn’t part of the GamStop scheme and lets UK punters join.
- Exceptional bonuses – Preferably, we want to find EU casinos that accept UK players with a no-deposit bonus. This gives you free bonus funds to use as you try the website. Additional welcome bonuses are also crucial – we like them to be as big as possible.
- Brilliant banking options – The ability to fund your account in many ways is super important. So, we want European casino sites that accept credit cards, bank transfers, e-wallets and cryptocurrency.
- Easy registration steps – Another downside of British casinos is the long list of steps required to register an account. Instead, we want European casino websites without verification requirements. As a result, you can register in seconds rather than hours.
- A big game library – The best EU online casinos will have an expansive game library full of top developers. Furthermore, it’s a bonus if they’re European betting sites for UK players too. In turn, you can bet on your favourite sports as well as fun casino games.
We find that these criteria give you the best selection of online European casinos. They provide all the features you’re hoping for, plus a way to get around GamStop. Be sure to check out all of our reviews for a more in-depth look at each casino.
The Best European Casinos That Accept UK Players
Do you want to find the best European casino sites out there right now? A panel of experts at Casino Wise has gone through our list and selected the top EU casino sites based on player reviews and extra features. Check them out here:
GoldenBet Casino offers some of the best European slots for UK players. The game library is massive, with developers that are well-trusted in the industry. It’s got 24/7 customer support as well, plus multiple banking methods. Speaking of which, you can get a 100% bonus across your first few deposits. To top it all off, this European casino lets you bypass GamStop restrictions.
Shiny Joker Casino
At Shiny Joker Casino you get a really fancy bonus policy on your first deposit. Fund your count with at least 40 EUR and get 120% back in bonus funds. These funds can be used on any of the fantastic casino games throughout the site, including EU slots, poker, bingo, roulette and more. Banking is really easy as it accepts credit cards and bank transfers, with super fast withdrawals. Despite being an EU casino, it has a focus on UK players, making your life much easier with dedicated customer support, available 24/7 through multiple channels.
Yummy Wins Casino
Yummy Wins Casino is right up there with the best European slot sites you will find. Our experts discovered one key thing that maybe sets this casino apart from others. Instead of a 40 or 20 EUR minimum deposit, 10 EUR is all you need to fund your account. This comes with a 44% match bonus for new players as well. It isn’t under any GamStop restrictions either, so you’re free to gamble if you’re on this scheme and banned from UK casinos. We were also very impressed by the game library and how quickly the site receives the latest games.
Koi Spins Casino
If you want European online slots, Koi Spins Casino is the place to be. With a focus on slots, it’s no surprise new players can try the best games with 50 deposit-free spins. Or, you can get 5 EUR for free, which you can use on any other games across the site. When you make your first few deposits, you’ll receive 475% back, up to 3,000 EUR as a bonus. No verification is needed when signing up and it has loads of other games alongside the impressive slots offering.
Yeti Win Casino
Yeti Win Casino is easily one of our favourite Euro casino sites. Why? Because it gives you something truly unique. Unlike a lot of European casinos, you have 1x wagering on your bonus. That means you only have to wager it once over before you can use the funds as cash. It offers exceptional potential to win big without spending a lot of money. There’s a mobile version too, which is super intuitive and allows you to play European casino games on the go.
The Newest EU Casino For February 2024
Bounty Reels Casino
Casino Wise will always keep you updated with the latest movers and shakers in the EU casino world. Each month, our team identifies the newest European casino sites for you to try, singling out what we believe is the best one. For this month, we’ve picked Bounty Reels!
It’s a very intriguing casino with excellent web design and features. It’s very young, but we already foresee it travelling high up our list of online casinos in Europe. After using the site for a few weeks, it’s easy to see why this is so special. A few of the main features we loved the most were:
- A very generous welcome bonus package
- No verification is needed when you join
- Free bets and no-deposit bonuses are regularly available
- Can deposit using credit cards & other methods
- SSL encryption for added safety
- Really fast and convenient customer service
- Offers a wide variety of casino games and a sportsbook
To go alongside this, it’s an option for anyone that wants to cancel GamStop self-exclusion restrictions. So, that’s a really nice bonus to call upon if necessary! Check out the full review to learn more and see how you can join the site.
More Details On EU Online Casinos
|Number of EU casinos for UK players
|Best European online casinos
|GoldenBet Casino, Shiny Joker Casino, Yummy Wins Casino
|Allow credit card payments
|Accepted banking methods
|Credit cards, bank transfers, e-wallets & cryptocurrencies
When you compared new European casino sites to those registered in the UK, you notice some key differences. Generally, choosing to use Euro online casinos is a great idea as they come with lots of benefits. At the same time, please be cautious! Plenty of EU casinos accepting UK players have things to be slightly concerned about. Don’t worry, we explain all below:
The Benefits of European Casinos
- No UKGC restrictions – Opting for casinos without a British licence means you bypass any UKGC restrictions or limits. Gambling is provided with more freedom by European casinos, which is a big advantage.
- A way around GamStop – If you need a way to get around GamStop self-exclusions, EU casinos are perfect. Many of them aren’t part of this scheme, so you can use them whenever you like. If you’re currently excluded from top UK casinos, you can now try some of the best across Europe while your GamStop exclusion runs out.
- Access to the latest games – European casinos that accept UK players will have access to the latest games right away. This is because there are fewer regulations in place, so a game can simply be uploaded right away. In the UK, more regulations mean a game has to go through different checks before it’s allowed.
The Drawbacks of European Casinos
- Harder to get help with gambling problems – If you suffer from gambling problems and feel like you’re out of control, it can be harder to seek help on EU casino sites. When you use sites that have a British licence, they must implement things that alert operators if your gambling is getting too bad. As a result, the casino takes matters into its own hands to stop you from gambling.
- Time zones make customer support a bit iffy – You have to remember that you’re using foreign casinos when you join any European casino sites on our list. Thus, they operate in different time zones, which can lead to questionable customer support. Don’t be shocked if you submit a query and only hear back from the operator the next day.
- May have difficulty self-excluding – Unlike British sites, European online casinos can make it harder to self-exclude. It is possible, but you have to reach out and contact the company yourself. It’s also much easier to cancel your self-exclusion and continue gambling.
Alternatives To European Online Casinos
Finding European casinos for UK players is fairly easy. Plenty of them exists, as you can see from our extensive list. With that in mind, are there any alternatives to EU casinos that accept UK players? If you cast the net further afield, what will you find?
As it turns out, our team has identified the following non-European casino alternatives that allow UK punters to create accounts:
- International casinos – A wide variety of international online casinos are open to UK players. This includes casinos in different countries from all four corners of the globe.
- Offshore casinos – Likewise, you will see loads of offshore-licensed casinos to enjoy. Some of these are much closer to home than you think, such as Irish casinos open to UK punters.
- US casinos – If you look across the Atlantic, you’ll find a good selection of US online casinos for UK players. They operate under US licenses to ensure you’re safe, but you don’t have to worry about any UKGC restrictions.
- Curacao casinos – Lastly, a good portion of the sites on our list are Curacao-regulated casino websites. This is a type of gaming licence that many casinos can obtain. Once more, it keeps players safe and secure ensuring that the casino is regulated.
FAQs About European Casinos
Is it legal for UK players to use European casinos?
Yes, there are no laws prohibiting people in the UK from using European casino sites. It’s completely legal and possible to do without a VPN or anything like that.
Are European online casinos part of GamStop?
No, the majority of EU casinos will not be part of GamStop. However, some may cooperate with the scheme depending on the licence they own. If you look at our reviews, we clearly state when a site does or does not have GamStop restrictions.
Do European casinos accept GPB?
Yes, most European casinos that accept UK players will let you play using GBP. All you have to do is switch the currency when signing up and making your first deposit.
Are Euro casino sites safe?
Yes, it is safe for you to use EU online casinos and enjoy European casino games. There are no safety issues to worry about as all of the sites are still regulated and contain multiple cybersecurity measures.