The Complete List Of Credit Card Casinos
- Outside GamStop Scheme
- Excellent Gambling Operator
- 50 EUR Min. Deposit
- No GamStop Cooperation
- Unlimited 10% Cashback
- Low €20 Deposit Requirement
- Top Gaming Providers
- Casino Beyond GamStop
- Min. Deposit 20 GBP
- Not In GamStop
- Top UK Slots Library
- €20 Min. Payment
- Free Spins Available
- Not Connected To GamStop
- Minimum Deposit €50
- GamStop Not Used
- Exclusive Game Options
- €50 Bonus Activation
- 20 GBP Minimum Deposit
- Popular Worldwide Provider
- Works Without GamStop
- Reasonably Quick Payout
- Not Integrated With GamStop
- Min. Dep. – £20
- Casino & Sports Betting
- Trusted Non-GamStop Platform
- Claim Bonus For €20
- Not In GamStop
- Swift Withdrawals
- 40 EUR Bonus Activation
- The Complete List Of Credit Card Casinos
- How To Spot A Reliable Credit Card Online Casino
- Our Top Casinos That Accept Credit Cards UK
- Newest Credit Card Casino Site For February 2024
- Important Things To Know About Casinos Accepting Credit Cards
- How To Deposit Money On Credit Card Online Casinos
- How To Withdraw Winnings On Credit Card Casinos
- Payment Network Processors Available To UK Players At Casinos That Allow Credit Cards
- Types Of Casinos That Take Credit Cards
- Alternative Deposit Methods On Credit Card Casino Sites
- FAQs About Online Casinos That Accept Credit Cards
How To Spot A Reliable Credit Card Online Casino
Believe it or not but there are lots of casinos that accept credit cards out there for you to try. You might think this is excellent news, and it kind of is. Sure, it’s great to have lots of options, but it’s not so great when many online casinos that accept credit cards are dodgy. Remember, these tend to be independent online casino operators that don’t have to abide by UKGC regulations. This gives them more freedom to set their own rules, which can sometimes come at the player’s expense.
Keeping that in mind, the team at Casino Wise has carefully filtered out the good casinos from the bad ones. Over the years, we’ve developed a simple way of spotting a reliable casino that accepts credit cards. Here’s what we’re looking for:
- Not on GamStop – Firstly, we need to ensure that these casinos offer a way of getting out of GamStop. You’re searching for a credit card deposit casino that lets you gamble while you’re self-excluded. Therefore, this is the top priority when we start our search.
- No UKGC licence – Similarly, the casino can’t have a UKGC licence. If it does and claims to be one of the casino sites that accept credit cards, it will be breaking the law. Instead, we’re looking for offshore casino sites that don’t have a UK licence, ensuring a legal way of using credit cards while gambling.
- Easy deposit/withdrawal methods – The sign of a trustworthy online casino accepting credit card payments is that it makes deposits/withdrawals easy. Ideally, we search for casino sites without document verification to make the banking process as simple as can be. In just a few clicks, you can fund your account or withdraw money without having to jump through any hoops.
- Open to UK punters – This is another essential box to tick. You can’t technically find UK casino sites not with GamStop that allow credit card payments. But, you can find independent sites located elsewhere that accept UK punters. So, we make sure every credit card casino on our list is open to punters in the United Kingdom.
- A selection of great bonuses & gambling options – Finally, we want to present you with the best credit card casinos from a player’s perspective. As such, we want ones that offer excellent bonuses and welcome offers. Likewise, it’s beneficial if the site can offer lots of different gambling options. This includes a diversity of casino games, but it’s also a bonus if the casinos double up as credit card betting sites. In turn, you have many sports to bet on alongside the casino games.
When a casino that accepts credit cards ticks all five of these boxes, it’s allowed on our list. We then look at player reviews and all the other features to determine which ones are the best!
Our Top Casinos That Accept Credit Cards UK
Speaking of the best credit card casino sites, we’ve put this section together to showcase the absolute top options out there. Feel free to read through every single review on our list, but this little section will showcase the top five UK casinos that accept credit cards right now.
GoldenBet Casino is a brilliant credit card casino for UK punters to enjoy. It boasts a huge variety of promotions that you can use while you play. This includes a 300% welcome bonus in the casino across your first three deposits. It also has ongoing free bets and spins you can claim without needing to fund your account. Both Visa and Mastercard are accepted payment types and it’s really easy to open an account to start playing. A diverse game catalogue and sportsbook both sweeten the deal nicely.
Fortune Clock Casino
With a 20 EUR minimum deposit, Fortune Clock Casino is one of the leading credit card online casino sites you can find. It’s so easy to get started with no verification required, and the 225% welcome bonus is more than enticing. On top of that, you get 60 free spins and a couple of great no-deposit bonuses to enjoy. Again, credit card payments are available and very easy for you to do. Mastercard is preferred, but Visa deposits are also viable.
Orion Spins Casino
Orion Spins is a leading online casino that accepts credit cards and isn’t on GamStop. You’re free from UKGC regulations with a whole host of casino games at your disposal. There’s a really low minimum deposit for Mastercard credit cards as well, and a tasty 50% bonus over your first four deposits. Free spins and other free bonuses can be claimed too, so you have plenty of bonus funds to play with.
Extremely fast registration greets players at CasiRoom Casino. Like all other options on our list, it’s not under the GamStop ban so you’re free to play while self-excluding. We really love the customer support here as it’s one of the best you’ll experience at a non-UK casino site. Combine this with a 50% + 125 FS welcome bonus and you struggle to think of reasons not to join this site. Oh, and there are some offers with a 1x wagering requirement, which is stupidly low. There’s a big chance of winning a decent amount of cash with your bonus.
Jackpot Charm Casino
Are you ready to hit the jackpot? Jackpot Charm is one of the best casinos accepting credit cards that you’ll find. It features some of the best designs we’ve seen and a 500% bonus with 55% cashback. But wait, there’s more! It’s one of the only credit card casinos not on GamStop to boast a mobile app. You can download it on Android devices to game whenever you like. Registration is quick and easy, Visa and Mastercard are both accepted; what’s not to like?!
Newest Credit Card Casino Site For February 2024
Bounty Reels Casino
Our team always stays updated with the latest offerings on the market. So, we select a new credit card casino every month to put under the spotlight. For this month, all eyes are on Bounty Reels Casino. It’s fresh, invigorating and features a really innovative design. You can make credit card payments with absolute ease, and withdrawal times are swift too.
We find customer support to be right up there with the very best, as is the welcome package. A huge variety of games are on offer to use too, so you’ll never get bored. Alongside this, here are some of the standout features we picked out:
- Great wagering requirements
- Lovely live table games
- A big sportsbook for betting
- Plenty of other banking methods
- Ongoing promotions
- A simple registration process
It’s a new credit card deposit casino, so we’re fully expecting it to gain popularity very quickly. The bigger it gets, the more it will improve and the better the experience will be.
Important Things To Know About Casinos Accepting Credit Cards
|Number of casinos accepting credit cards
|Number of UKGC casinos accepting credit cards
|Best credit card casinos
|GoldenBet Casino, Fortune Clock Casino, Orion Spins Casino
|Credit card deposits accepted
|Visa, Mastercard & American Express
|0 to 3%
|Credit card withdrawals
It’s important to know as much as possible about a casino that takes credit cards. As mentioned way back in the introduction, UKGC laws prohibit UK casinos from accepting credit card payments. So, you’ll have to look elsewhere to find legitimate credit card casinos that are open to UK punters.
Moreover, there are some great things about using online casinos that take credit cards and some not-so-great things. We’ve compiled the pros and cons to give full clarity on what to experience when using these sites:
The Advantages of Credit Card Casino Sites
- No GamStop restrictions – A huge advantage of casinos that allow credit cards is that they operate outside of GamStop restrictions. If you’re on the GamStop scheme and are excluded from UK casinos, you now have a simple way around your restrictions.
- Easier registration – Most casinos demand you go through loads of KYC steps to verify who you are with a whole host of documents. It’s annoying, it takes ages and it feels like an invasion of your privacy. With casinos that use credit cards, you don’t have any of this. You can register in a few minutes without any verification required.
- An easy way to fund your account – Online casinos that take credit cards give you such an easy way to fund your account. All you have to do is put in your card details and the job is done.
- More freedom outside of the UKGC – All of the credit card casinos on our list are based outside of the UK and free from UKGC licenses. A lot of them are Curacao online casinos that accept UK players, meaning they have different regulations in place. The benefit of this is you have more freedom when you gamble. Certain limits that exist in UKGC casinos are not there. Potentially, you could win bigger payouts and have more fun.
The Disadvantages of Credit Card Casino Sites
- Credit cards can be dangerous – A credit card is basically a way for you to borrow money. As such, using one to fund your casino accounts can be dangerous. You might deposit more money than you can repay when your bill comes in. Thus, it is possibly easier for you to slip into debt.
- More risks for punters – We mentioned that an online casino using credit card transactions won’t follow UKGC regulations. While this provides more freedom, it also offers more risks. You’re gambling at very high stakes, so the losses can be much bigger than you’d experience elsewhere.
- The casino operator will never step in – Again, when you play at a UKGC-licensed casino, the operator is required to step in when it spots unhealthy gambling habits. With casinos that accept credit cards, this isn’t the case. They’ll never step in, so you can keep losing money until you decide to take action.
How To Deposit Money On Credit Card Online Casinos
How do you deposit funds using your credit card? Here are some simple steps you can follow:
Select a Credit Card Casino
Look through our list and choose an online casino with credit card payment options. You can pick any of the top ones we singled out or choose a different one based on your own needs and preferences.
Register Your Account
Next, complete the registration process. Thankfully, all online casino sites that accept credit cards have a simple registration process. It’s as easy as putting in some basic personal details – just double-check that you’ve put the right info in to avoid issues down the line.
Select “Credit Card” From the Deposit Methods
Once your account is up and running, you can begin funding your account. Select the credit card option from the deposit methods section. Fill in your card details, ensuring they are accurate. Check the terms & conditions to see the minimum deposit amount for your chosen card, and then deposit whatever you like.
Enjoy Your Gambling Experience
The deposit should go through automatically, giving you a funded account to gamble with. Make use of your welcome bonus and start playing your favourite casino games.
How To Withdraw Winnings On Credit Card Casinos
You’ve been playing some slots or casino games and have come up with a big win. You’re absolutely buzzing, but now you want to withdraw the money to your credit card. Is this possible and how do you do it?
The good news is you can withdraw winnings to your credit card, and here are the steps to follow:
Check the Terms and Conditions
This is really important as credit card online casinos have strict withdrawal terms. You need to check a couple of things:
- Do you have enough money to qualify for a credit card withdrawal?
- Can you withdraw the funds to your specific credit card?
Generally, Visa withdrawals are not accepted, so you need to have a Mastercard to do this. If you meet the requirements, proceed to step two!
Choose How Much to Withdraw
Withdraw as much money as you like, providing it meets the minimum withdrawal requirements.
After choosing how much to take out, click the withdraw button and your funds should be with you shortly. Again, the terms & conditions will explain how long it usually takes for withdrawals.
Payment Network Processors Available To UK Players At Casinos That Allow Credit Cards
You have a credit card, but will an online casino that accepts credit cards take your payments? Here’s a list of the network processors widely available to UK players:
- Visa – A popular credit card processor and all credit card casinos accept Visa deposits. However, Visa withdrawals are not accepted. You can fund your account with a Visa credit card but you can’t withdraw any money to the same card.
- Mastercard – The preferred payment method by casinos that allow credit cards. You can deposit and withdraw funds using a Mastercard credit card.
- American Express – AmEx is less widely accepted by credit card casinos. Some may let you use your credit card, but the majority won’t. It’s best to double-check before you join a site if you have an American Express card.
Types Of Casinos That Take Credit Cards
There are lots of different credit card casino sites out there for you to join and experience. Here are some of the top options available to UK punters right now:
- Betting sites – That’s right, you will find betting sites that accept credit cards, letting you gamble on your favourite sporting events. Some will also let you bet on eSports and virtual sports too!
- Slot sites – Do you love the colourful lure of online slots? You’ll be pleased to know a variety of slot sites that accept credit cards exist for you to join. All will boast games from top developers, so you can win big and have fun at the same time.
- Bingo sites – Are you a punter that prefers bingo as your chosen game? Don’t worry, bingo sites that accept credit cards are here for you to enjoy. Deposit your funds and play a plethora of fun online bingo games in moments.
- Poker sites – If you’re into traditional casino games, you’ll want poker sites that accept credit cards. From Texas Hold’Em to modern variations; there’s something for every poker enthusiast to enjoy.
Furthermore, you can find lottery sites, sites with live dealers and so many other fun games out there. Put it this way, a diversity of online casinos that take credit cards exist – and they all offer hours of fun for punters.
Alternative Deposit Methods On Credit Card Casino Sites
Let’s say you don’t want to use your credit card – what other deposit methods could you consider? In this section, we’ll walk you through what can and can’t be used to fund accounts on credit card casino websites.
Available Alternative Banking Methods
- Bank Transfers – Yes, you can use bank transfers to fund your account and make withdrawals on credit card casino sites.
- Cryptocurrency – It is possible to find Bitcoin casinos not on GamStop that provide an alternative funding method to credit cards. Instead of using your card, use your crypto wallet to deposit and withdraw money.
- E-Wallets – A number of e-wallets can be used as a deposit and withdrawal option on credit card online sites. Skrill is widely seen as the most trustworthy, but others also exist.
Unavailable Alternative Banking Methods
- PayPal – There are no PayPal casinos not on GamStop due to UKGC regulations. PayPal will only be available on sites that have a UK gambling licence.
- Pay-By-Phone – Similarly, you cannot find pay-by-phone casinos not on GamStop. A credit card deposit casino will not offer this as an alternative banking method.
- Mobile payments – Lastly, you won’t have any success finding Boku casinos not on GamStop or Apple/Google Pay casinos without UKGC licenses. Mobile payments are not accepted by credit card casinos.
FAQs About Online Casinos That Accept Credit Cards
Are credit card casinos legal?
Yes, provided they are located outside of the UK and do not have a UKGC licence. All of the casinos we’ve listed fall under this category and are 100% legal for UK players to use.
Can I use a credit card casino while on GamStop?
Yes, you can. Casinos that accept credit cards operate outside of the UKGC regulations and are not part of GamStop. This gives you the freedom to use them without any consequences or issues.
Can I withdraw money on credit card casino sites with my credit card?
Yes, but it depends on your card issuer. Mastercard withdrawals are allowed while Visa withdrawals are not.
Can I cancel GamStop by using online casino sites that accept credit cards?
No, it’s important to note that GamStop self-exclusions are not cancelled when you use credit card casino sites. Your restrictions are still in place, stopping you from using UK casinos. However, you are able to use offshore casinos that accept credit cards instead.
Are there limits on how much I can deposit at a credit card casino?
Yes, there are limits that are put in place by your credit card operator. Some may not allow deposits if you have already used a percentage of your credit limit. It’s important to contact your credit card provider for more clarity.