The Big List Of Credit Card Bingo Sites
- Not a GamStop Site
- Robust Gaming Library
- Min. Deposit 40 EUR
- No KYC on Deposit
- Doesn’t Rely on GamStop
- €40 Min. Deposit
- Well-Known Brand
- No GamStop Cooperation
- Low €20 Deposit Requirement
- Swift Withdrawals
- Min. Deposit from €10
- Has No GamStop Limits
- Wagering Only 1x
- Doesn’t Feature GamStop
- Deposit as Little as 40 EUR
- No GamStop Governance
- Tournaments & Lotteries
- 40 EUR Minimum Deposit
- No Self-Exclusion
- Over 6,500 Games
- €20 Min. Deposit
- GamStop Unavailable
- Available for UK Punters
- 40 EUR Min. Deposit
- Fantastic Payout Rate
- Not Burdened by GamStop
- Lowest Deposit €10
- Trending Site
- Top Tier Free Spins Bonus
- Not Beholden to GamStop
- The Big List Of Credit Card Bingo Sites
- Our Criteria For Choosing Good Credit Card Bingo Sites UK
- The Best Bingo Sites That Take Credit Cards
- The Newest Credit Card Bingo Website For March 2023
- Everything You Should Know About Bingo Sites That Accept Credit Cards
- Alternatives To Credit Card Bingo Websites
- FAQs About Credit Card Online Bingo Sites
Our Criteria For Choosing Good Credit Card Bingo Sites UK
There are lots of independent bingo sites for you to look at, and most of them will accept credit card payments. This leaves you with a long list of options – longer than the one you see above. However, we’ve only listed a selection of credit card online bingo sites because some of them just are not worthy looking at.
We’ve based our list on the following criteria:
- Must offer credit card deposits & withdrawals – Firstly, credit card online casinos UK players can use should offer both deposits and withdrawals. It’s not enough to only offer one or the other. Likewise, we need multiple credit cards to be accepted – this includes Visa and MasterCard at the least.
- Must cater to UK players – What’s the point in directing you towards non-UK-based bingo sites if they don’t accept UK players? We ensure that all of the credit card bingo websites we review will be available for UK players to use.
- Must be free from UK licensing – Furthermore, we are hunting down casino sites with an offshore licence. We don’t want them to have a UKGC licence as it means they won’t offer anything new or different. UKGC bingo sites can’t actually provide credit card banking methods, but they also cooperate with scheme like GamStop. Sites without a UK licence don’t do this and can give you more freedom.
- Must have tantalising bonuses – Bingo sites that allow credit cards should also provide some impressive bonus offerings. We’re on the uhnt for free spins no-deposit no-GamStop UK bonuses here. Most of the sites have them, but if they don’t they will have a huge welcome package that pays extremely generously.
- Must be safe and secure – Lastly, we take your safety and security as seriously as anything. We’ll only direct you towards credit card online bingo sites that are tried and tested. We check reviews to see what other players think and use our own testing process to see how secure a site is before it makes our list.
This criteria will leave you with a wonderful selection of bingo sites that work with credit cards for UK players to join. They’re all trustworthy and boast amazing features that you’ll absolutely adore.
The Best Bingo Sites That Take Credit Cards
In this section, our team is bringing you the top bingo sites that don’t block credit cards. Keep in mind, this list can change month after month when new sites are revealed or new features are indeed. For now, the top five bingo sites that accept credit cards are:
CasiRoom Bingo is one of the best bingo sites that accept credit cards because it delivers a host of player-friendly features. First off, you can use both Visa and MasterCard credit cards to fund your account. It’s super easy and secure, meaning you can be up and running in minutes to use the whopping welcome bonus. Or, you can delay funding your account to try the site with the no-deposit bonuses. It’s got such a wide array of bingo games to try, including a few niche titles from independent developers
Lucky Manor Bingo
There’s a lot to be impressed by when you visit Lucky Manor Bingo. The site looks fantastic, and despite being a website with thousands of slot games, it has some wonderful bingo offerings. You’re spoilt for choice here, with some truly engaging bingo games earning your attention and hooking you in. Major credit card providers are accepted and you can utilise a very helpful welcome bonus package. Live chat support is constantly available, so there’s always an advisor handy if you need some assistance with any of the games.
Shiny Joker Bingo
At Shiny Joker Bingo, new customers get 120% back on their first deposit. You can use both Visa and MasterCard credit cards here as well, and there’s a massive focus on UK players and quality player support. We’ve been very impressed with this site so far and so have hundreds of players, making it a player’s choice here at Casino Wise. The game library will knock your socks off too, displaying dozens of really easy-to-use bingo games with some pretty cool features.
Fire Scatters Bingo
Fire Scatters Bingo will set your world alight thanks to its striking design and player-friendly interface. A lovely no-deposit bonus is waiting for you after registering, which you can use on lots of different bingo games. Unlike a lot of bingo websites that accept credit cards, this one offers three avenues of customer support. You get live chat and email – like most places – but there’s also a phone number you can call if you desperately need help.
Midnight Wins Bingo
Midnight Wins Bingo is home to some huge promotions, giving you loads of bonus funds across your first three deposits. As if that wasn’t enough, there’s a sports betting and eSports betting with separate bonuses to get even more money to bet with. As you’d expect from one of the top credit card bingo sites, its collection of bingo games is stellar. You can play traditional bingo or explore new games with a twist. Credit card deposits and withdrawals are both available and easy to do.
The Newest Credit Card Bingo Website For March 2023
Rabbit Win Bingo
If you check back here every month, you’ll see our list keeps on getting bigger. New additions pop up all the time, which is great news for UK players. It means you have more credit card online bingo sites to choose from!
With that in mind, every month we are picking the newest credit card bingo site for you to consider. This month, the title goes to Rabbit Win Bingo! It’s an amazing online casino that accepts UK customers and allows multiple credit card payments. We’ve got a full review of the site for you to read, or you can get a brief rundown of what we love by looking below:
- Accepts Visa and MasterCard payments
- Has a wonderful library of brilliant bingo games
- Offers a lot of other games outside of bingo
- Is free from any UKGC licencing restraints
- Provides GamStop-free bingo
- Uses very good security measures
- Has excellent customer support options
- Provides players with great bonuses
Everything You Should Know About Bingo Sites That Accept Credit Cards
|Number of bingo sites that take credit cards||60+|
|Credit card providers accepted||Visa, MasterCard & American Express|
|Alternative banking options||Cryptocurrencies, E-Wallets & Bank Transfers|
|Lowest minimum deposit||10 EUR|
|Available for UK players||Yes|
Bingo sites that don’t block credit cards offer some unique variations that traditional sites can’t provide. If you’re looking for a new way to fund your accounts and a different experience from UK bingo sites, it’s definitely worth joining one of the casinos on our list.
Of course, there will be some limitations or disadvantages as well. To be as balanced as possible, we’ll walk you through some of the biggest pros and the most common cons of credit card bingo sites.
The Advantages Of Credit Card Bingo Sites
- Can finally use your credit card – UK casinos block all credit cards on their sites. But, bingo sites that accept credit cards will let you use this payment method as much as you want. Visa and MasterCard are widely accepted, while AmEx is accepted by some sites, though not all.
- Don’t need verification when depositing – There’s no need to verify who you are as you’re using no-ID bingo sites here. They let you register in second and deposit money securely using your credit card. Fewer barriers are in place, which is great news for players.
- No UKGC limitations – There are no limits on how much you can bet or how long you can play games at credit card bingo sites. As they do not have UKGC licenses, they’re free from all the restrictions and limitations put in place by this regulator. Consequently, you can enjoy bingo games while on GamStop!
- Interesting bingo games – Sure, the popular bingo games are fun, and you’ll find a few of them at credit card bingo websites. However, one cool thing about these sites is that they’re located offshore, outside the UK. Therefore, you get a fun game library full of interesting bingo games from independent developers you’ve never heard of. It adds a drop of variety to things.
The Disadvantages Of Credit Card Bingo Sites
- You can’t use PayPal – You can use credit cards, but you can’t use PayPal. This is largely because it’s not possible to find casinos not on GamStop that accept PayPal. The company only works with UKGC-licenced casinos.
- Your credit card operator can step in – A downside to using bingo sites that work with credit cards is that your credit card operator can step in and set limits. They may prevent you from using a certain amount of money if you’re getting too close to your credit limit. It can be annoying, meaning you have to look for alternative banking methods.
- You’re more vulnerable – From a security perspective, everything is fine. However, you can be more vulnerable from a gambling point of view. There are no self-exclusion schemes on credit card online bingo sites and the casino operators don’t track your gambling habits. So, if you start spiralling out of control and lose a lot of money, there’s nothing in place to help you out.
Alternatives To Credit Card Bingo Websites
If you think it’s cool to use bingo sites that allow credit cards, you’ll be thrilled to learn of the alternatives. Bingo isn’t the only game you can enjoy with a credit card, the follow options are also available:
- Slot sites that accept credit cards – So many credit card slot sites exist for you to experience. Choose from thousands of fun and highly popular games!
- Poker sites that accept credit cards – Play online poker and choose any game variety you can think of. Live dealers are also available, and all on sites that take credit card payments.
- Online bookies that accept credit cards – Place bets on your favourite sports from around the world. All major leagues and sports are available, plus a whole host of niche options.
FAQs About Credit Card Online Bingo Sites
What is a credit card bingo website?
A credit card bingo website is an online casino that provides bingo games and lets players deposit money via credit cards.
Can you withdraw money to your credit card on credit card bingo sites?
Yes, you are able to use credit cards as a method of withdrawal on credit card bingo websites. However, most sites only accept MasterCard withdrawals, so keep this in mind when funding your account.
Are there any bingo websites that accept credit cards in the UK?
No, bingo websites that are registered in the UK will not accept credit cards due to UKGC regulations. However, you can use bingo sites outside the UK that don’t have a UK licence and will let you use credit cards.
Is it illegal for UK players to join bingo sites that take credit cards?
No, there’s nothing preventing you from joining credit card bingo websites. They don’t have UK licenses, but they are still accessible for UK players without breaking any laws.
Are credit card bingo sites safe?
Yes, credit card bingo sites are safe for UK players to use. Each one has its own cybersecurity measures to ensure that everything is locked down and kept safe. All of your data is protected thanks to things like SSL encryption.
Can you use credit card bingo sites while on GamStop?
Yes, as these sites don’t have a UKGC licence they aren’t obliged to cooperate with GamStop. If you are currently on this scheme, you will be able to join and gamble at credit card online bingo sites.