The Complete List Of Credit Card Betting Sites
- Well-Known Brand
- No GamStop Cooperation
- Low €20 Deposit Requirement
- Wagering Only 1x
- Doesn’t Feature GamStop
- Deposit as Little as 40 EUR
- Not a GamStop Site
- Robust Gaming Library
- Min. Deposit 40 EUR
- Swift Withdrawals
- Min. Deposit from €10
- Has No GamStop Limits
- No KYC on Deposit
- Doesn’t Rely on GamStop
- €40 Min. Deposit
- No Self-Exclusion
- Over 6,500 Games
- €20 Min. Deposit
- Great Race & Live Sections
- Not Connected with GamStop
- €20 to Trigger Bonus
- No GamStop Governance
- Tournaments & Lotteries
- 40 EUR Minimum Deposit
- No GamStop Regulations
- 20 GBP for Bonus Activation
- Rapid Withdrawal Processing
- Out of Gamstop Coverage
- Excellent Live Section
- Bonus Activation at 25 EUR
- The Complete List Of Credit Card Betting Sites
- What We Look For When Reviewing Betting Sites That Take Credit Cards UK
- Our Top Betting Sites That Accept Credit Cards
- The Newest Credit Card Betting Site For March 2023
- Things To Know About Betting Sites Accepting Credit Cards
- How To Make A Deposit At Bookmakers That Accept Credit Cards
- How To Withdraw Betting Winnings To A Credit Card
- Payment Network Processors Available To UK Players On Credit Card Betting Sites
- Other Types Of Credit Card Gambling Sites
- Betting Sites That Accept Credit Cards FAQs
What We Look For When Reviewing Betting Sites That Take Credit Cards UK
As someone who has searched for gambling with credit card payments in the past, it may shock you to learn that there are genuinely hundreds of sites to choose from. You probably missed them because you were searching for betting sites that take credit cards inside the UK. This throws up one big problem – which we’ll talk about in just a moment. Instead, you should’ve searched for bookmakers outside the UK for brits to join.
However, there are still plenty of credit card betting websites that should be ignored. We’re only interested in directing you towards credit card bookmakers you can trust – and that will provide a fun betting experience.
To do this, we’ve come up with some criteria that have to be met by every site before it’s added to our list:
- No UKGC licences allowed – It is paramount that no UKGC licence is present on any of the online gambling sites that accept credit cards. Why? Because UKGC laws clearly state no credit cards can be used as a form of payment. So, if a site claims to have a UKGC licence yet offers sports betting with credit card deposits, it’s breaking the law. However, European betting sites without a UK licence can legally offer credit card betting.
- No GamStop restrictions – Similarly, we want betting sites not blocked by GamStop that also provide credit card payments. This means every UK punter can join the site, regardless of their situation.
- Lots of betting opportunities – Bookies that accept credit cards should give you a wide range of betting opportunities. It’s not good enough to offer football betting or a couple of other popular sports. No, we need a variety of popular and niche sports, with in-play betting and loads of different betting lines.
- No verification when signing up – Sites that demand verification documents when signing up can often restrict or limit who has access to that site. We think this is stupid and it prevents you from joining sites and having fun. Instead, we look for gambling sites that do not require ID when joining.
- Safe for players – Lastly, we double and triple-check that all sports betting sites that accept credit cards are 100% safe for you to use. This doesn’t mean you won’t lose money; it means the site is secure from a cybersecurity standpoint. We also check player reviews to see what the general consensus is and if the site can be trusted.
Obviously, the main factor is whether or not credit card betting is allowed! Once we’ve established this, we run through the features above, ticking them off one by one. If betting apps that accept credit cards tick each box, they make it on our list for you to see.
Our Top Betting Sites That Accept Credit Cards
As you can see, we’ve got a lot of sportsbooks that accept credit cards on our list. So, we thought it would make life even easier if we highlighted a few of the standout performers. Throughout all of our reviews, the following five credit card betting sites constantly went above and beyond to offer great experiences for punters:
- GoldenBet Sportsbook
- Magic Win Sportsbook
- Fresh Bet Sportsbook
- Players Club VIP Sportsbook
- MyStake Sportsbook
GoldenBet is a wonderful site that offers online betting with credit card payments. The two major card carriers are accepted here: Visa and MasterCard, with MasterCard withdrawals also on offer. As for the sportsbook, you’ve got basically every possibility you could dream of. We’re talking about some of the best sports in the world, sprinkled in with niche competitions from across the planet. No matter where your betting interests lie, there’s definitely something here to enjoy. Plus, new customers get a 100% welcome bonus when using the sportsbook, and there’s even a nifty cashout feature if you think your bet is going to lose!
Magic Win Sportsbook
Magic Win is one of the newest betting sites with credit card transactions available. Well, the casino portion of the site has been around for a while, but the sportsbook is new! Despite its newness, there are tonnes of great sporting events to bet on. In-play betting is allowed across so many different lines, diversifying your choices even further. From football to tennis to rugby – and even eSports – there is everything you need to whet your appetite here.
Fresh Bet Sportsbook
Fresh Bet was only launched in 2022, so it’s a young buck in this competitive industry. Nevertheless, with dozens of positive reviews, it has quickly risen to prominence as a site players trust. It’s one of the leading sportsbooks that accept credit cards, making it easy and swift for you to deposit and withdraw money. All of the world’s major sports and sporting events can be bet on, but there are also niche markets that may offer tasty propositions.
Players Club VIP Sportsbook
Players Club VIP is a very suave and sophisticated site that makes you feel like you should dress up in a tuxedo when placing bets. It looks fantastic, and with credit card betting available, you’re given a world of opportunities. Live in-play betting can be done, meaning you get some genuine chances to snag amazing odds to make a lot of money. You can even favourite different sports or events, making it easier than ever to place your bets. A healthy welcome offer greets new players, so use this to your advantage!
MyStake is up there as one of the top online betting sites that accept credit cards. Again, Visa and MasterCard can both be used to deposit money safely, securely and swiftly. We love the betting diversity on this site; think of any sport or any competition and it will be here. 24/7 customer support is available if you ever have any questions or run into some problems. It also boasts some of the highest and most rewarding odds in the industry, all of which can be enjoyed via a mobile-friendly site.
The Newest Credit Card Betting Site For March 2023
Rabbit Win Sportsbook
We love introducing punters to the newest betting sites without GamStop whenever they come around. Likewise, we want to showcase the latest and greatest credit card bookmakers. Each month, we take a moment to shine a light on the next newcomer in the industry. This month, it’s all about the Rabbit Win Sportsbook.
If you’re interested in online betting with credit card payments, this is a site you have to try it. It might be new, but it already boasts these impressive features:
- A huge welcome bonus
- Credit card payments from major operators
- Credit card withdrawals are available
- Loads of sports to bet on
- Amazing odds
- In-play betting
- Live streaming
- Esports betting
- SSL encryption
Already, this sounds pretty damn impressive. If you want to learn more about this month’s newest credit card betting site, check out the full review in your spare time.
Things To Know About Betting Sites Accepting Credit Cards
|Number of credit card betting sites||80+|
|Best betting sites taking credit cards||GoldenBet Sportsbook, Magic Win Sportsbook, Fresh Bet Sportsbook|
|Available for UK players||Yes|
|Credit cards accepted||Visa, MasterCard, American Express|
|Credit card withdrawals||Yes|
The idea of betting online with credit card payments is very exciting. It offers a new way of funding your accounts, but is it right for you? We’ve listed loads of wonderful betting sites accepting credit cards, and there are definitely some advantages to using them. Likewise, there will be a few downsides to be aware of.
Casino Wise prides itself on being open and honest with UK punters. So, here are both sides of the coin, displaying the pros and cons of betting sites that accept credit cards:
The Best Things About Gambling Sites That Accept Credit Cards
- Not blocked by GamStop – Because these sites don’t have UKGC licences, they provide legal ways to get around self-exclusion on GamStop. So, if you’re currently serving out a self-exclusion sentence but want to bet on your favourite sports, betting sites that allow credit cards are the way to go.
- Not blocked by Gamban – Similarly, these sportsbooks are online betting sites without Gamban restrictions. If you use this software to block betting sites on your computer but want to place a bet, credit card bookmakers offer a way around this.
- Secure payments – Credit cards are the most secure way to spend money. Also, if you lose your bets, you have more time to pay off your credit card bill. You’re able to budget accordingly, meaning the loss of money doesn’t hit as hard because it’s not immediate.
- Instant top-up bookmaker account – You don’t have to wait around for payday before topping up your bookmaker account at credit card betting sites. Simply deposit as much money as you need whenever you want to bet!
- Convenient for all players – All players have a fun and easy way to bet at gambling sites that accept credit cards. There are no hoops to jump through regardless of where you’re located.
- Bookmakers based outside the UK – You’re free from all UKGC restrictions and limitations at these credit card betting sites. Plus, being based overseas means there’s a higher chance of finding niche sports and sporting events not on UK betting sites.
The Worst Things About Gambling Sites That Accept Credit Cards
- No self-exclusion assistance – Sure, these sites let you stop GamStop, but that can also be a negative thing. No self-exclusion schemes exist on sports betting sites that accept credit cards. If you start losing money and need to take a break, you’ve got no way of blocking your accounts across multiple sites in one go.
- More risk of losing a lot of money – Gambling with credit card payments instantly raises the risk of losing lots of money. Why? Because you can deposit as much money as you like without any coming out of your bank account. Yes, you could win big, but you could also keep losing and end up with lots of credit card debt.
- Difficulties communicating with player support – As betting sites that take credit cards aren’t located in the UK, there might be issues contacting customer support. Most of them are offshore online sportsbooks, so the support teams may not speak perfect English, making it harder for your queries to be answered.
How To Make A Deposit At Bookmakers That Accept Credit Cards
You’ve weighed up the pros and cons and believe you can trust yourself to use credit card betting sites. That’s absolutely fine as it is your decision. So, how do you use a credit card to deposit money?
It’s a simple process, that looks like this:
Choose a Site That Allows Betting With Credit Card Payments
Check out our list and select any of the sites we recommend. There’s no right or wrong answer here; we’ve showcased the best online gambling sites that accept credit cards. Read the reviews and pick whichever one appeals to you the most.
Fill in the Registration Form
Follow the registration steps to fill in your form. Ensure all of your details are correct to avoid problems when you try to withdraw money later on. Submit the form and your account will be up and running.
Add Funds Using Your Credit Card
Next, navigate to the banking section of the site to make your first deposit. Select the Credit Card option and fill in your details. Choose how much you wish to deposit and click enter. Your account will now be funded!
Activate Your Welcome Bonus & Start Betting
After depositing funds, you can activate your welcome bonus and start playing. Most bonuses will be activated automatically, provided you read the terms and conditions and deposited the right amount. Now, you can enjoy credit card betting!
How To Withdraw Betting Winnings To A Credit Card
You’ve won big, and you want to withdraw your winnings to a credit card. First things first, Visa credit card withdrawals are not available on any credit card betting sites. Ensure that you have a MasterCard or American Express card to withdraw your funds. Secondly, if you used any bonus funds, check the terms & conditions to see if you’ve fulfilled the wagering requirements.
Then, follow these three steps:
Visit the Banking Section and Select “Withdrawals”
The banking section will often be labelled as the “Cashier” and you simply go there and click the withdrawals button to start the transaction.
Select your credit card
Simply choose your credit card from the list of available withdrawal options. If it isn’t there, click “Bank Card” and fill in all the necessary details. Enter the amount you wish to withdraw.
Submit your withdrawal request
Submit your request and wait patiently until it’s approved. You will receive an email notifying you if everything is okay or not. Once approved, the transaction can take around five business days.
Payment Network Processors Available To UK Players On Credit Card Betting Sites
More often than not, you will find two major payment network processors available on betting sites that accept credit cards:
In some cases, you may also come across American Express payments. However, this is usually seen on gambling sites that accept credit cards based in the US. Most European sportsbooks will not offer this as an option.
Other Types Of Credit Card Gambling Sites
You love the appeal of gambling with credit card payments and you don’t want the fun to stop at sports betting. Fear not, for there are loads of credit card casinos you can use as well. Some of the popular options include:
- Bingo sites that accept credit cards
- Poker sites that take credit cards
- Slots sites accepting credit cards
- Roulette sites that allow credit cards
- Slingo sites taking credit cards
Betting Sites That Accept Credit Cards FAQs
Do betting sites accept credit cards?
Yes, lots of sites accept betting with credit card payments. However, they are not an acceptable form of payment for any UKGC-licensed gambling websites.
Can you use credit cards on betting sites?
Provided the betting site doesn’t have a UKGC licence, you will be free to use credit cards to make deposits and withdrawals as you please.
What betting sites accept credit cards in the UK?
Despite UK-registered betting sites NOT accepting credit cards, there are many betting sites that accept credit cards UK players can use. Choose independent online bookmakers with offshore licenses that accept UK punters. This offers a legal way to use credit cards when gambling.
Are credit card betting sites illegal?
No, there is nothing illegal about credit card betting sites that operate with independent licences. Legal issues only arise if you come across a company registered with the UKGC that accepts credit card betting.
Can you use betting sites that accept credit cards while on GamStop?
Yes, you can use online gambling sites that accept credit cards when you are on GamStop. These sites do not cooperate with GamStop, meaning they won’t exclude you or prevent you from signing up.
Can you withdraw money using Visa credit cards?
No, it is not possible to withdraw money to a Visa credit card. Keep this in mind when depositing money. You can use a Visa card to deposit funds, but ensure you have another viable withdrawal method available to claim any winnings.
Are online bookmakers that accept credit cards safe?
Yes, online bookmakers accepting credit cards are completely safe. They are still regulated by governing bodies outside the UK and they implement safety measures to keep payments and punters secure.