This Cookies Policy explains what cookies are and how We use them. You should read this policy to understand what type of cookies We use or the information We collect using Cookies and how that information is used.
We do not store sensitive personal information, such as mailing addresses, account passwords, etc., in Our cookies.
Interpretation And Definitions
The words of which the initial letter is capitalised have meanings defined under the following conditions. The following definitions shall have the same meaning regardless of whether they appear in the singular or the plural.
For the purposes of this Cookies Policy:
- Company (referred to as either “the Company”, “We”, “Us”, or “Our” in this Cookies Policy) refers to the Website.
- Cookies are small files placed on Your computer, mobile device or any other device by a website, containing details of Your browsing history on that website among its many uses.
- The website refers to Casino-Wise.com, accessible from https://casino-wise.com/.
- You mean the individual accessing or using the Website, a company, or any legal entity on behalf of which such individual is accessing or using the Website, as applicable.
The Use Of The Cookies
Type Of Cookies We Use
Cookies can be “Persistent” or “Session” Cookies. Persistent Cookies remain on Your personal computer or mobile device when You go offline, while Session Cookies are deleted as soon as You close Your web browser.
We use both session and persistent Cookies for the purposes set out below:
- Necessary / Essential Cookies Type – Session Cookies administered by: Us. Purpose: These Cookies are essential to provide You with services available through the Website and to enable You to use some of its features. Without these Cookies, You cannot provide them, and We only use these Cookies to provide them.
- Cookies Policy / Notice Acceptance Cookies Type – Persistent Cookies administered by: Us. Purpose: These Cookies identify if users have accepted cookies on the Website.
- Functionality Cookies Type – Persistent Cookies administered by: Us. Purpose: These Cookies allow us to remember choices You make when You use the Website, such as remembering Your login details or language preference. The purpose of these Cookies is to provide You with a more personal experience and to avoid You having to re-enter Your preferences every time.
- Tracking and Performance Cookies Type – Persistent Cookies administered by: Third-Parties. Purpose: These Cookies are used to track traffic to the Website and how users use the Website. The information collected is typically linked to a pseudonymous identifier associated with Your device access to the Website. We may also use these Cookies to test new pages, features, or functionality of the Website to see how Our users react.
- Social Media Cookies Type – Persistent Cookies administered by: Third-Parties. Purpose: We may use social media websites to report usage statistics and provide social features. These third-party plug-ins may store Cookies. Refer to the relevant social media networking website privacy policies for information about their cookies.
Your Choices Regarding Cookies
If You do not accept Our Cookies, You may experience some inconvenience in using the Website, and some features may not function properly.
- For the Chrome web browser, please visit this page from Google – https://support.google.com/accounts/answer/32050.
- For the Internet Explorer web browser, please visit this page from Microsoft – http://support.microsoft.com/kb/278835.
- For the Firefox web browser, please visit this page from Mozilla – https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/delete-cookies-remove-info-websites-stored.
- For the Safari web browser, please visit this page from Apple – https://support.apple.com/guide/safari/manage-cookies-and-website-data-sfri11471/mac.
For any other web browser, please visit Your web browser’s official web pages.
If You have any questions about this Cookies Policy, You can contact us: