Our Full List Of Alternatives To Non-GamStop Malta Casinos
- GamStop Not Used
- Exclusive Game Options
- €50 Bonus Activation
- Casino & Sports Betting
- Trusted Non-GamStop Platform
- Claim Bonus For €20
- No GamStop Cooperation
- Unlimited 10% Cashback
- Low €20 Deposit Requirement
- No Self-Exclusion
- Over 6,500 Games
- €20 Min. Deposit
- Not In GamStop
- Swift Withdrawals
- 40 EUR Bonus Activation
- Free Downloadable App
- Doesn’t Have GamStop Integration
- €40 Minimum Deposit
- No GamStop Regulations
- 20 GBP for Bonus Activation
- Rapid Withdrawal Processing
- Not Part Of GamStop
- Outstanding Customer Support
- €15 Min. Deposit
- Reliable Gambling Platform
- No Connection To GamStop
- Minimum Deposit €40
- Tempting Bonuses
- No UK Self-Exclusion
- Min. Dep €40
- Our Full List Of Alternatives To Non-GamStop Malta Casinos
- How We Choose Alternatives To Non-GamStop MGA Casinos
- Our Top Alternatives To Non-GamStop Malta Casinos
- The Newest Alternative To Non-GamStop MGA Casinos
- More Details On Malta Casinos Not Blocked By GamStop
- Other Alternatives To MGA Online Operators
- Malta Casinos That Aren’t On GamStop FAQs
How We Choose Alternatives To Non-GamStop MGA Casinos
You may be aware that UK casinos or UK betting sites not covered by GamStop don’t exist. When a casino has a UK licence, it is legally obliged to participate in the GamStop self-exclusion scheme. As a result, you have to search for alternatives if you want to gamble while self-excluding. For whatever reason Malta casinos still cooperate with GamStop, so they can’t be used. Instead, you need to look for alternatives to Malta casinos not on GamStop – this is where we come in.
We’re well aware that some players are cautious when choosing substitutes for Malta casino sites not blocked by GamStop. To ease your fears, we’ll reveal how we choose the most trustworthy alternatives. It’s a fairly simple system that relies on a list of features. You can see these features below, and a site has to boast every single one before it can be considered a viable Malta casino not on GamStop alternative!
- A legitimate licence – The main reason people search for Malta casinos without GamStop is that they trust the MGA licence. So, a good alternative must have a legitimate licence in place. Thankfully, we have lots of European casinos not on GamStop with genuine and authentic licenses from independent governing bodies.
- Open to all UK players – Another common reason players search for Malta casinos not with GamStop is the openness for UK players. You can join an MGA casino from within the UK without any issues. Therefore, we have to find alternative non-UK casinos for UK players. The site MUST allow you to join without a VPN.
- No GamStop – Clearly, we need to find substitutes for MGA online casinos without GamStop that actually don’t cooperate with the scheme. This allows you to enjoy online casino games for GamStop players without technically breaking the rules of your self-exclusion agreement.
- Trusted deposit/withdrawal methods – There is a slight problem with substitutes for MGA-licensed casinos not affected by GamStop in that they don’t accept some common payment methods. Unfortunately, you will never find PayPal casinos not with GamStop, nor will you find ones accepting debit cards, pay via phone bill or mobile payments. We have to work hard to find sites that have trusted alternatives to these popular banking methods – such as credit cards, crypto payments and other e-wallets.
- A good range of bonuses – We never see the point in recommending casinos that don’t have good bonuses. The holy grail is no-deposit free spins not on GamStop bonuses, and plenty of sites on our list boast these. Similarly, we’ve listed replacements for Malta casinos not blocked by GamStop with very rewarding deposit bonuses.
- Large & diverse game libraries – Loads of UK gamblers search for MGA casinos not covered by GamStop as they’re known for expansive game libraries. As a result, all of the alternatives we’ve listed must have big libraries full of diverse games. The more, the better!
It’s also worth mentioning that all of the alternatives to MGA casinos not in GamStop are worthy alternatives to UKGC-licensed casinos not on GamStop. If you’re looking for either, this is the place for you. After reviewing every option and ensuring it has all of the features above, we check player reviews and feedback to be 100% sure we’re recommending viable and trusted online casinos.
Our Top Alternatives To Non-GamStop Malta Casinos
Are you looking for the best Malta casino not on GamStop alternative? We can do one better than this (well, four better actually) by offering five top substitutes for MGA casinos not registered with GamStop. Here are the sites our experts are highlighting above the rest:
Jimmy Winner Casino
Jimmy Winner Casino is popular with UK players thanks to its impressive collection of exciting casino games. You can explore top titles from wonderful developers, alongside a wide selection of lesser-known games that are popular across Europe. Free from an MGA license, it’s the perfect replacement for anyone searching for Malta casinos not part of GamStop. A very nice welcome bonus is claimable when signing up – and regular players benefit from some tasty ongoing promotions. You also have not one, but two no-deposit bonuses to claim upon registering. Use them to try a couple of the games before deciding if Jimmy Winner is for you.
GoldenBet Casino is a stunning substitute for MGA casinos not regulated by GamStop. It has an offshore licence that keeps it regulated and safe, along with lots of other really useful security features. You feel safe on this site at all times, but the USP is the player-friendly nature. Regular gamblers are rewarded with the best set of ongoing promos and bonuses you will find. This goes alongside the hefty welcome bonus across your first three deposits. As far as the game library is concerned, it’s absolutely massive – and it keeps on growing.
Shiny Joker Casino
Shiny Joker Casino is free from all GamStop restrictions and accepts all UK players. It’s still not even a year old, yet we’re blown away by how many top features it has. There’s a fancy bonus policy to take advantage of with relatively low wagering requirements, the game choices are some of the best around and you get high-quality player support, which is a rarity at many offshore casino sites.
Jammy Jack Casino
Jammy Jack Casino is a top choice amongst many players and regular readers at Casino Wise. The standout feature is the whopping welcome package, granting you 525% of your deposit in bonus funds and an extra 225% on top of that. It’s absolutely huge, meaning you start your journey on this site with loads of money to use across the vast portfolio of games. Speaking of which, slots are definitely the best options here, but you can enjoy other games as well. Again, there are two no-deposit bonuses that basically let you try the site before spending any money.
Twinky Win Casino
Twinky Win Casino is a highly trusted operator that’s been around in the industry for many years. We strongly recommend this as an alternative to MGA casinos not signed up to GamStop as it has tonnes of games, secure banking and a cheeky no-deposit bonus for new players. Speaking of bonuses, Twinky Win also has one of the lowest wagering requirements of all online casinos. It’s genuinely possible to use your bonus funds and turn them into real cash, which is a rarity!
The Newest Alternative To Non-GamStop MGA Casinos
Lucky Mister Casino
Casino Wise loves bringing you news of the newest non-GamStop casinos in the industry. Because of this, we will highlight the newest alternative to MGA casinos not on GamStop every single month. Each month, a new site will be under the spotlight. This month, we’re happy to introduce you to Lucky Mister Casino.
This new casino has a lot going for it, but why has our team singled it out? We spent some time using the site and playing different games, and these features stood out:
- A massive welcome package
- A huge library of casino games
- A big selection of live casino games
- A trustworthy licence
- Really simple banking methods
- Fast withdrawal times
- Brilliant security measures
- No verification registration
If you’re loving the sound of this, feel free to read the full review to learn more about this month’s newest site
More Details On Malta Casinos Not Blocked By GamStop
|Number of Malta casinos not on GamStop||0|
|Number of non-GamStop Malta casino alternatives||80+|
|Best alternatives to non-GamStop MGA casinos||Jimmy Winner Casino, GoldenBet Casino, Shiny Joker Casino|
|Licenses||Curacao, European, American & More|
|Open to UK players||Yes|
|Deposit methods||Credit Card, Cryptocurrency, Bank Transfer & E-Wallets|
To reiterate: MGA casinos not under GamStop do not exist! You will never find Malta casinos not using GamStop as all MGA-licensed casinos cooperate with the scheme.
Your only solution is to seek out substitutes for Malta casinos outside GamStop, of which there are many. Moreover, these alternative casinos offer a few advantages that MGA casinos can’t provide. This is why they’re so highly sought after and popular with UK gamblers.
We’ll show you the main advantages in just a moment, but please be aware of the disadvantages too. Alternatives to Malta casinos that bypass GamStop can be beneficial, but they can also possess issues that some may struggle with. Viewing the pros with the cons will give a more balanced view, so you can make a decision on your own!
The Pros of Alternatives to Malta Casinos Not Covered by GamStop
- Gamble while on GamStop – You’ve spent ages searching for how to end GamStop, yet there’s no viable way of cancelling your self-exclusion. Lucky for you, alternatives to Malta casinos exempt from GamStop let you gamble while self-excluding. They are the best and simplest way of bypassing your exclusion from gambling.
- Get around Gamban blocking software – To add to the above point, replacements for Malta casinos that aren’t on GamStop are also online casinos not blocked by Gamban. If Gamban is installed on your devices, it blocks you from accessing hundreds of online casinos. The sites on our list aren’t covered by this, so they won’t be blocked.
- Avoid lengthy verification procedures – Joining alternatives to non-Gamstop Malta casinos is as easy as can be. They act as no-ID verification casinos, so you can register without uploading documents and waiting to be approved.
- Bet with your credit card – Malta casinos and UKGC casinos don’t let you use your credit card when gambling. But, these wonderful substitutes for MGA casinos not on GamStop are credit card casino sites. Yes, you can deposit funds using your credit card whenever you like!
The Cons of Alternatives to Malta Casinos Not Affected by GamStop
- No GamCare protection – Unfortunately, alternatives to non-GamStop Malta casino sites are also online casinos not on Gamcare. This means you don’t get any protection from the Gamcare charity, or any support if you need it.
- Harder to self-exclude – As these sites present ways to avoid GamStop, it is much harder to self-exclude when you think you need a break. This can make it hard for vulnerable players to resist when they know they should stop gambling.
- Missing some payment types – The sad reality is that pay-by-phone casinos not on GamStop don’t exist. Neither do PayPal or Mobile Payment casinos. When using alternatives to Malta casinos without GamStop, you have to deal with some missing payment types.
Other Alternatives To MGA Online Operators
MGA casinos aren’t the only ones out there to try. As you’ve seen from our extensive list, plenty of alternatives present themselves. If you’re interested in seeing what other online operators exist, here are some of the common options:
- Curacao licensed casinos not on GamStop
- Offshore licensed casinos
- American licensed casinos for UK players
- European casinos without GamStop
- UKGC casinos
Malta Casinos That Aren’t On GamStop FAQs
What is a Malta licence?
A Malta Gaming Licence is a licence handed out by the MGA (Malta Gaming Authority) for any casinos registered in Malta. It’s a way of regulating operators to ensure the casinos are fair and transparent at all times.
Where can I find Malta casinos not on GamStop?
You will never be able to find Malta casinos without GamStop as all casinos with a Malta licence cooperate with the scheme. Instead, Casino Wise can present you with some brilliant alternatives. Check out our list above to see all of the best substitutes for non-GamStop Malta casinos.
Is it legal for UK players to join alternatives to MGA casinos not on GamStop?
Yes, it is completely legal for UK players to join alternatives to Malta casinos not under GamStop. You can join them from inside the UK without needing a VPN or anything else. Simply load up the sites and you’re free to register.
Are alternatives to MGA casinos not covered by GamStop safe?
Yes, all of the replacements for Malta casinos not on GamStop are 100% safe. They are licensed and regulated by independent governing bodies to ensure all players are treated fairly, and that the casino is transparent with everything.