Our List Of Substitutes For Non-GamStop Boku Casino Sites
- GamStop Not Used
- Exclusive Game Options
- €50 Bonus Activation
- Casino & Sports Betting
- Trusted Non-GamStop Platform
- Claim Bonus For €20
- No GamStop Cooperation
- Unlimited 10% Cashback
- Low €20 Deposit Requirement
- No Self-Exclusion
- Over 6,500 Games
- €20 Min. Deposit
- Not In GamStop
- Swift Withdrawals
- 40 EUR Bonus Activation
- Free Downloadable App
- Doesn’t Have GamStop Integration
- €40 Minimum Deposit
- No GamStop Regulations
- 20 GBP for Bonus Activation
- Rapid Withdrawal Processing
- Not Part Of GamStop
- Outstanding Customer Support
- €15 Min. Deposit
- Reliable Gambling Platform
- No Connection To GamStop
- Minimum Deposit €40
- Tempting Bonuses
- No UK Self-Exclusion
- Min. Dep €40
- Our List Of Substitutes For Non-GamStop Boku Casino Sites
- How We Selected Our List Of Alternative Non-GamStop Boku Sites
- The Top Alternative Boku Casinos Not On GamStop
- Newest Alternative Boku Casino Not With GamStop For October 2023
- More Details On Boku Casinos Without GamStop
- Available Banking Methods On Alternatives To Boku Casinos Not Covered By GamStop
- Unavailable Banking Methods On Alternatives To Boku Casinos Not Blocked By GamStop
- FAQs About Boku Casinos With No GamStop
How We Selected Our List Of Alternative Non-GamStop Boku Sites
As much as we wish you could find a Boku casino not on GamStop, it’s just not possible from a legal standpoint. Instead, we set out on a mission to find the best alternatives for UK punters. Our list gives you all of the most trustworthy non-GamStop casinos for British players, but how did we select the sites? What did a casino have to do to warrant a spot on the list?
Here are the criteria we were looking at:
- Must offer good banking alternatives to Boku – You can’t find Boku casinos not on GamStop, so you need lots of other ways to fund your account and make withdrawals. Every single site on our list lets you deposit via credit cards and other methods.
- Needs to be free from GamStop restrictions – Secondly, we are looking at non-UK-regulated casinos. Why? Because they’re free from any GamStop restrictions, meaning anyone that’s currently on the self-exclusion list can still gamble and game as they please. If a site has a UKGC licence, it cannot legally offer a way around the GamStop scheme.
- A big variety of casino games to play – There’s no joy in finding alternatives to Bokus casinos not with GamStop if they don’t have a variety of games to play. So, we searched for slot sites not registered with GamStop, as well as ones that provide a wide range of extra casino games not blocked by GamStop. This includes live table games, lotteries, bingo games, roulette and all your other casino favourites.
- Brilliant bonuses for new players – We strive to find the best substitutes for Boku casinos with no GamStop offering the best bonuses. A no-deposit casino bonus without GamStop is the holy grail. It basically gives you free money to gamble with! The larger and more generous the welcome package, the better.
- Easy registration without verification – Finally, we wanted to find casino sites that don’t require ID verification. This makes the registration process much easier and prevents you from handing over loads of sensitive data to the casino.
If a site ticks all five of these boxes, it earns a place on our list as one of the top Boku casinos not affected by GamStop alternatives.
The Top Alternative Boku Casinos Not On GamStop
The most impressive thing about our list is how long it is. That’s right, there genuinely are that many alternatives to Boku casinos not blocked by GamStop. Unfortunately, you don’t have enough time or patience to look at every single review. You want to gamble and you want to do it right away. So, we’ve made life a bit easier by picking out the top five substitutes for Boku casinos, not on GamStop:
Slots Muse Casino
Those of you looking for Boku slots not on GamStop will love this alternative. Slots Muse Casino is a trending site, meaning it’s becoming rapidly popular amongst UK punters. Up to 200 Free Spins are waiting for you after your initial deposit, plus a host of additional bonuses and free spins promotions. Despite being one of the top substitutes for non-GamStop Boku slot sites, it also gives you a whole selection of extra online casino games to play. Put simply, you will never get bored on this site!
Bonus Strike Casino
Bonus Strike Casino welcomes you with 725 Free Spins and no GamStop restrictions. If you want a Boku casino not on GamStop, this is the next best thing. You can use many other payment methods to fund your account, including e-wallets for faster transfers. After making your first deposit, you’re also greeted with 25 daily spins. The cool bonuses aren’t the only great thing about this casino – it has good customer support, a wide range of games and a big sportsbook.
Slots Charm Casino
Slots Charm finds its way onto our list as one of the newest alternative non-GamStop Boku sites. Established earlier in 2022, it has quickly become a favourite among players. Why? Because there’s a huge 450% welcome bonus, no verification when registering, multiple banking methods and incredibly fast withdrawals. Oh, and this is on top of an extensive game library, sportsbook and excellent customer service.
SlotoNauts is one of the top alternative Boku casinos not under GamStop at this moment in time. It has been tried and tested by players, giving you a 450% welcome bonus. No GamStop restrictions are in place, and it is one of the few casinos that also lets you bet on horse racing. Brilliant customer support and a wide range of classic and modern games will give you something to do whenever you fancy a gamble.
Fruity Chance Casino
Fruity Chance Casino gives you one of the juiciest bonuses you’ll find. 775% up to 3,000 Euros is the welcome offer, plus many ongoing promotions when you start playing. The game catalogue is probably the key highlight for our team. It gives you a plethora of awesome iGaming games out there. They’re vibrant and easy to use, offering huge payouts for winners too. 24/7 player support is always welcome and we love the regular lotteries run by the site.
Newest Alternative Boku Casino Not With GamStop For October 2023
Lucky Mister Casino
One of the reasons so many UK punters come to Casino Wise to find the best non-GamStop sites is that we always show new casino sites without GamStop restrictions. We keep our list updated at all times whenever something new comes along. For this month, we’ve found a really exciting new casino for anyone looking for an alternative Boku casino not on GamStop.
It’s in its infancy, but that hasn’t stopped this site from making headlines. We’re amazed by the awesome features it boasts, such as:
- Multiple alternative banking methods
- Big bonuses
- A big welcome package
- Very easy registration
- No UKGC licence
- SSL encryption
- A huge game library
- A thriving sportsbook
It’s one of the best substitutes for Boku casino sites not on GamStop and you can read our full review whenever you have some free time.
More Details On Boku Casinos Without GamStop
|Number of substitutes for non-GamStop Boku casinos||100+|
|Number of Boku casinos not on GamStop||0|
|Alternative banking methods||Visa/Mastercard, Cryptocurrency, Bank Transfers & E-Wallets|
|Lowest deposit available||10 Euros|
|Accessible for UK punters||Yes|
The main thing we want to drill home is that you can’t find a Boku casino not on GamStop. They simply cannot exist because of the UKGC laws and regulations. If you want to remove GamStop restrictions, you will have to find a site that offers alternative banking methods to Boku. It really is as simple as that.
At Casino Wise, we pride ourselves on offering the most unbiased information out there. We won’t lie and say that alternatives to non-GamStop Boku casino sites are perfect. They’re not. They come with pros and cons like most things in life.
The Advantages of Non-GamStop Boku Sites Alternatives
- More freedom to gamble – You can’t find non-GamStop UKGC licensed casinos; the two just can’t exist together. So, all of the sites on our list fall outside of UKGC regulations. Therefore, you have more freedom when you play and fewer restrictions. In theory, it could let you secure some bigger winnings.
- Play on your phone – Ironically, while you can’t find non-GamStop Boku casino sites, you can definitely find non-GamStop mobile phone casinos. So, you’re unable to deposit or withdraw via mobile payments, but you can still gamble on the move. It’s highly convenient and means you don’t have to be stuck at your computer desk all the time.
- A legal way around GamStop – It is illegal for any sites registered in the UK to let you gamble if you’re on the GamStop scheme. So, the alternatives to Boku casinos not affected by GamStop give you a legal way around this problem. You are free to gamble as your self-exclusion runs out without doing anything dodgy.
The Disadvantages of Alternatives to Boku Casinos Not on GamStop
- Less safety for players – Say what you want about the UKGC, but a lot of the regulations improve player safety. If you choose alternatives to Boku casinos with no GamStop, you lose some safety features. The sites themselves are 100% safe, but you’re never warned about your gambling habits when you start losing big. You’re also never banned or blocked unless you request it yourself, which means nothing stands in the way of you losing a tonne of money.
- No convenient mobile payments – You’re looking for Boku casino sites not on GamStop because it’s such an easy way to pay. At the tap of a button, you can fund your account. While alternative methods are available on non-GamStop sites, they can be a bit more arduous. You have to fill in multiple fields or create separate accounts to fund your casino wallets.
- Worse customer service – Don’t get us wrong, the customer service on non-GamStop Boku slot sites isn’t awful. However, when you use casinos that aren’t in the UK, there will be some obvious drawbacks like time zones and language barriers.
Available Banking Methods On Alternatives To Boku Casinos Not Covered By GamStop
Boku can’t be used, but what CAN you use to fund your accounts? As it happens, a range of possibilities presents themselves:
- Credit Cards – That’s right, all of the options on our list are casinos that accept credit card deposits. Both Visa and Mastercard are allowed, though some sites don’t accept Visa withdrawals.
- Crypto & Stablecoins – If you have a crypto wallet, you’ll be happy to know there are plenty of casinos that accept Bitcoin. Other stablecoins and cryptocurrencies are also accepted depending on the site in question.
- Bank Transfers – If you don’t have a credit card or crypto account, you can use bank transfers instead. They’re fast, convenient and incredibly safe.
- E-Wallets – E-wallets are probably the best alternative to Boku casinos not affected by GamStop. As long as you have an e-wallet account set up, you can deposit funds without filling in long forms full of details.
Unavailable Banking Methods On Alternatives To Boku Casinos Not Blocked By GamStop
Alongside Boku, what else can’t you use as a banking method?
- PayPal – The most popular way of paying for things online, yet there are no PayPal casinos that are not on GamStop. It’s a wee bit frustrating, but it’s all to do with UKGC laws.
- Pay-by-phone – Similarly, there aren’t any pay by phone bill sites without GamStop.
- Other mobile payments – Bokus isn’t the only mobile payment that’s excluded on non-GamStop casinos. Apple Pay, Google Pay and any other mobile payment system are also not allowed.
FAQs About Boku Casinos With No GamStop
Are Boku casinos not on GamStop legal?
No, it is not legal to find a Boku casino not on GamStop. It is stated that any casino accepting Boku payments must be registered with the UK Gambling Commission. As such, it’s impossible for a casino to legally be part of the UKGC and not have GamStop restrictions. Instead, you can find alternatives to Boku casino sites not on GamStop.
Is It legal to use alternatives to Boku casinos not covered by GamStop?
Yes, it is! This is because they aren’t located in the UK so do not have UKGC licenses. Therefore, they’re free from GamStop restrictions and can offer many other banking methods outside of Boku for you to use.
Is my GamStop cancelled if I use alternatives to Boku casinos not covered by GamStop?
No, you are unable to cancel GamStop if you are signed up and self-excluded. Instead, alternatives to Boku casinos not registered with GamStop offer a way around your restrictions. You can use these sites, but you’re still unable to use any UKGC-licensed casinos until your self-exclusion runs out.
Can I use Apple or Google Pay on alternatives to non-GamStop Boku sites?
No, unfortunately, you cannot use Apple Pay or Google Pay on non-GamStop sites. No mobile payments are allowed, but you can use credit cards, bank transfers, e-wallets and cryptocurrencies.