- Not on GamStop
- No UKGC oversight
- Honest reviews
List of Horse Racing Betting Sites Not on GamStop
Horse racing betting sites not on GamStop are becoming extremely popular among British punters because they offer great bonuses, have no limits and are both reliable and safe, but some are definitely better than others. Casino Wise is dedicated to helping you find the best places to have an online flutter, so let’s start by taking a look at all of the non GamStop horse racing betting sites you have to choose from.
- No Self-Exclusion
- Over 6,500 Games
- €20 Min. Deposit
- Lots of High-RTP Slots
- Zero GamStop Restrictions
- €25 to Get Bonus
- Over 3,000 Games
- Superb Live Section
- GamStop Unavailable
- Great Race & Live Sections
- Not Connected with GamStop
- €20 to Trigger Bonus
- GBP Support
- Out of GamStop Coverage
- €25 Min. Deposit
- Not on GamStop
- Over 2,000 Games
- Super-Secure Encryption
- Without Self-Exclusion
- Great Racing Section
- €25 Min. Deposit
- Not Signed up to GamStop
- Crypto Support
- Big Range of Offers
- Not in GamStop List
- Slots, Sports & Bingo
- £25 Min. Deposit
- Live Casino Not on GamStop
- Over 1,200 Games
- 24/7 Player Support
Overview of Horse Racing Betting Sites without GamStop
|? Number of non-GamStop horse racing sites||10+|
|? Events available||Grand National, Royal Ascot, Derby, Goodwood|
|? Licences||?? Curaçao, ?? Panama|
|? Payment options||Credit cards, crypto, e-wallets|
|? UK players||?? Accepted|
|? GamStop self-exclusion||No|
|? Best horse racing site not on GamStop||Black Magic Racebook|
Non GamStop Horse Racing Betting Sites – How We Rate
There are dozens of non UK betting sites that would love to take your action, so which one should you choose and why? You could take a trial-and-error approach, or you could save yourself a lot of time and frustration by checking reviews of non GamStop online racebooks on Casino Wise.
Our experts have done the hard work so you don’t have to, and you can be sure that any international betting sites we recommend will have robust safety features in place to protect your money and will always payout if you win. Here are some of the other factors we look at when we review horse racing betting not on GamStop:
- Horse racing bonuses on offer: Online bookmakers offer bonuses to attract new punters, but some are more generous than others. Our reviewers scrutinize every non GamStop no deposit bonus to see if there are any strings attached, and we also check to see if the offers improve during major racing events like Royal Ascot.
- Free bets and betting credits: Independent online bookmakers also set themselves apart by offering credits and free bets to new players. We look at these deals closely to make sure they are legitimate.
- Self-exclusion tools: You won’t be protected by GamStop at an offshore sportsbook, but there will be self-exclusion tools for you to use. Our reviewers examine these tools and point out their pros and cons.
- Guaranteed best odds and pari-match odds: Read our reviews and you will never again find yourself frantically searching for the best odds as the race you want to bet on is about to start.
- Live streaming of the horse races: Watching a race you have placed a bet on can be almost as exciting as winning, so we make sure that you know which bookmakers offer live streaming.
- Many markets and popular betting events: Looking for non GamStop sportsbooks with horse racing that offer great odds and customer service will be a waste of time if you can’t bet on the races that interest you. This is why we only recommend betting sites that take action on all of the most popular horse racing events.
- Easy deposits and withdrawals: The thrill of winning big can quickly sour if online sportsbooks make collecting your money a major hassle. If we recommend a betting site, you can be confident that making a deposit and withdrawing winnings will be quick and easy.
- Comfortable mobile betting: Many punters like to bet on the go using phones or tablets. Our reviews let you know which betting sites not on GamStop have the best mobile apps.
Other things we consider when we review non GamCare sports betting sites include the customer support options available and the range of gambling options, and we also check licences and regulatory agencies to make sure the companies behind them are legitimate.
Top List of the Best Non GamStop Horse Racing Betting Sites
The following non GamStop horse racing betting sites currently offer punters the best combination of excitement, convenience and safety, but new non GamStop betting sites are opening all the time. This is why you should visit Casino Wise regularly. So, without further ado, here’s a list of the best horse racing betting sites not on GamStop:
- Black Magic Racebook
- Platinum Club VIP Racebook
- Rich King Racebook
- Mr. Sloty Racebook
- Billion Vegas Racebook
- Hustles Racebook
- BetNow Racebook
Black Magic Racebook
Black Magic Racebook is a relative newcomer on the international gambling scene, but it has carved out a place for itself by offering some of the best sports action available anywhere. On the company’s easy to navigate website, you will find just about every horse race imaginable alongside sports as diverse as football and badminton. You could even place a bet on the outcome of “Strictly Come Dancing” or the next election. Other reasons why you might want to visit Black Magic Racebook include:
- Payouts are made in less than 48 hours
- Live chat customer support is offered in English
- Bet on TV contests and politics as well as sports
- A generous welcome offer
- Most horse races are streamed live
Platinum Club VIP Racebook
Platinum Club VIP Racebook has been taking bets from British punters since 2021. You will be able to place bets on almost all important races. The site is very easy to navigate and wagering is very easy, and there will be betting options here that you will not see anywhere else. If you are looking for Curaçao betting sites that focus on horse racing, Platinum Club VIP Racebook should be one of the first websites you visit. Things that you will probably like include:
- Weekly horse rebates
- A wide range of prop bets
- Odds being presented in three formats
- Free withdrawals
- Low minimum deposits and high maximum payouts
Rich King Racebook
Licenced in Curacao and offering a huge variety of action including virtual horse races not on GamStop, Rich King Racebook is one of the most popular online bookies around. Live chat customer support is offered day and night, and there is a huge range of sports betting available. You could also try your hand at slots or table games. Reasons you should consider visiting Rich King Racebook include:
- Live streaming of horse racing and other sports events
- 24/7 customer service
- High limits
- Easy registration
- Live dealer table games
- Great mobile app
Mr. Sloty Racebook
Mr. Sloty Racebook is also licenced in Curacao, so you do not have to worry about withdrawing your winnings. Signing up only takes a few seconds, and the welcome packages on offer are usually very generous. The website is protected by secure SSL encryption, and you will be able to withdraw up to €5,000 per week. Here are some other reasons why Mr. Sloty Racebook could be a good fit for you:
- Generous welcome bonuses
- Cryptocurrencies and e-wallets can be used to make deposits
- Setting up an account is a breeze
- Security is state of the art
- Customer support is offered in five languages including English
Billion Vegas Racebook
If you think a £20 minimum deposit and 100% sports bonus sound good, you may want to give Billion Vegas Racebook a try. You will be able to bet on horse races held in countries like Australia and France as well as the UK, and you could also try a few table or slots games. Billion Vegas Racebook makes registering and playing very easy, and the odds on offer are some of the best around. Other things you may like include:
- Responsive customer service representatives who speak fluent English
- No KYC rules to worry about
- A huge range of gambling options
- Using cryptocurrencies to protect personal information
- Many horse races are streamed live
Pros and Cons of GamStop-free Horse Racing Bookmakers
Betting on horse racing without GamStop can be incredibly exciting, but it does have a few drawbacks that punters should know about. If you are thinking about visiting one of the websites we review to gamble without restrictions, here are some of the pros and cons you should think about.
Pros of horse racing betting without GamStop
The advantages of betting at non GamStop bookmakers with horse racing far outweigh the drawbacks. Here are just a few of them:
- Registration is easy: If you like to keep your private life to yourself, you will be happy to learn that the online bookies we review have very simple registration procedures.
- You can pay with a credit card: You can no longer find credit card sports betting sites in the UK, but your MasterCard, Visa or American Express card will be welcomed at most of the sportsbooks we review.
- You can play for high stakes: If you like to push the boat out when you have a flutter on a horse race, you will be happy to hear that offshore betting sites have fewer limits on deposits or bets. This means that a hot tip could lead to a really big payday.
- Customer service is top notch: The online gambling market is extremely competitive, which means that sportsbooks that want to keep the customers they attract have to offer great customer service. If you visit the bookies we recommend, you can expect quality customer support in English by email or live chat.
Cons of horse racing betting without GamStop
While this may all sound pretty good, there are a few red flags you should know about before you set up an account and start spending money. Here are some of the negative aspects of betting online:
- Horse racing is sometimes an afterthought: Slots and table games account for most of the action at many online gambling establishments, which means that the horse racing options available are sometimes a bit lacking. Our reviews will point you in the right direction.
- Self-exclusion tools are not as good as GamStop: Most of the online bookies we review offer their punters some sort of self-exclusion tool, but they are not as good as GamStop. They work very well, but they do not work everywhere.
- Credit cards could get you into trouble: If you are prone to getting carried away when you gamble, visiting a sportsbook that accepts credit cards could be a recipe for disaster.
- No UK regulations or consumer protections: Companies that do not have to comply with British laws can be a bit dodgy, which is why it is always a good idea to do plenty of research before doing business with one. While the sportsbooks we review may not be regulated by the UK Gambling Commission, they are licensed in places like Curacao that have strict laws to prevent fraud.
Tips for Betting on Races without GamStop
Betting on non GamStop horse races can be more lucrative if you avoid some common mistakes. If you want to gamble like a pro, here are some tips that you may want to follow:
- Bet on favourites that have lost: Horse racing odds are based on the amount of money wagered, and punters tend to avoid horses that have let them down in the past. This has made betting on beaten favourites one of the most popular horse racing systems around.
- Hedge your bets: If the non GamStop horse racing sports betting sites you visit offer free bets, use them to hedge your real money wagers. If you do this, you will win a little even if you lose.
- Spread your bets: Spreading your bets or “Dutching” is a great way to improve your chances of winning at the track. Instead of betting on just one horse, place bets on two or three. You can improve your chances further by choosing a place or showing bets.
- Box your predictions: Boxing an exacta or trifecta bet allows you to win no matter what order your chosen horses finish.
- Play the field: If a race you are watching has an odds-on favourite, check the odds on all of the other horses. You may find that the odds are long enough to cover placing bets on every other horse finishing second.
Popular Horse Racing Events Online in the UK
Horse races are held all over the world, but British punters tend to concentrate on the events they are familiar with. These events attract the best horses and jockeys, and they are watched by people from every part of society. Here are some of Britain’s most popular horse racing events:
- The Grand National: The greatest steeplechase in the world is held each year at Aintree racecourse in Liverpool. The course is more than four miles long and includes 30 fences including the Chair and Beecher’s Brook. In 1977, the entire nation came to a halt to watch Red Rum earn a place in racing history by winning his third Grand national.
- Royal Ascot: The British royal family have been breeding racehorses for generations, and Royal Ascot is where they let them run. The event lasts for five days and features some of the sport’s richest and most prestigious races.
- The Derby: Many people now associate the Derby with Kentucky, but the original prestige race for three-year-olds is run at Epsom Downs in Surrey each June. Lester Piggott won the race a scarcely believable nine times between 1954 and 1983.
- Goodwood: What has become known as Glorious Goodwood is held over 19 days each July and August in West Sussex. Horses from all over the world take part, so there are plenty of opportunities to find a hidden gem.
- The Cheltenham Festival: The Grand National may be the most famous National Hunt race, but the Cheltenham Festival is the most important event on the calendar. More than 28 events are held during the bustling four-day meeting, which means the betting action is almost as frantic as the races themselves.
Types of Horse Racing Bets Available to GamStop Punters
Betting at racebooks not on GamStop can seem a little bewildering to people who are new to it. If you get a thrill watching thoroughbreds charging down the final straight but don’t know where to start, here are a few pointers to get you up and running:
- Pick a winner: This is the easiest bet of all. Just pick the horse and jockey you think will win the race.
- Place an each way bet: You will not make as much money with an each way bet, but you will win even if your horse comes in second. This is sometimes called a place bet.
- Head to head bets: When you place a head to head bet, you are picking one horse to beat another horse, and you will be paid if your prediction is correct even if neither horse wins.
- Accumulators: Placing a wager on the winners of several races can lead to big winnings from a small stake.
- Exactas and trifectas: Instead of just picking a winner, increase your potential payout by selecting the horses that will finish first and second or first, second and third.
- Winning distance: If you feel very strongly about a horse’s chances, you can bet on the amount of distance it will win by.
Alternatives to Horse Racing without Gamstop
In addition to non GamStop horse racing bets, the online gambling establishments we review at Casino Wise offer action on just about every sporting contest under the sun. No matter how obscure the sports you follow are, you will probably find a place that will give you odds and let you have a flutter. Here is a list of the most popular sports for online gamblers:
- ⚽️ Football
- ? Dog racing
- ? Rugby
- ? Tennis
- ? Cricket
- ? Basketball
- ? Esports
Ready for Your Horse to Go First?
Are you ready to place a wager on a horse race and then watch with excitement as the events unfold before your eyes? If the answer to that question is yes, then you owe it to yourself to check out the reviews on Casino Wise. Researching and reviewing racebooks not on GamStop is our mission, which means you can spend your time studying form and looking for clues that other punters missed.
Horse Racing Not on GamStop FAQs
Are all your reviews of betting sites not on Gamban?
Bookmakers that take bets from people with GamStop self-exclusions are not part of the Gamban scheme, but they do offer tools to help people with gambling problems.
Who gambles at betting sites?
These websites are very popular with British punters who have registered with GamStop, but they attract other players too. European sports betting sites licensed in places like Gibraltar and Malta are very popular in the EU, and websites licenced in the Caribbean attract a lot of American action.
Can I have a flutter on sports other than horse racing?
The sites we review at Casino Wise offer action on just about every sport there is. Football betting sites not on GamStop are especially popular.
Is plating at an online gambling establishment safe?
It usually is, but there are exceptions. This is why you should always do your homework before pulling your wallet out.
Which international sportsbook is the best?
This is the question our website is designed to answer, but the best sportsbook today could also run tomorrow. The online gambling website changes almost every day, so you should visit us regularly to get the latest information.